L.A. County Coroner Findings

Thanks for teh link Tina!

@Shimar: they'd be crazy to plea, not jus cuz the facts of teh case but becasue of the public outcry that would result...

Amended the death certificate? What was written before?

There was information that was not added (deferred) while the police continued their investigation. Now that information has been added, although there could still be more coming. Hard to say.

ugh elusive, on jvm they said arrest is NOT inevitable due to his prior drug use and the prosecution is freaking out cuz the lapd screwed up w/ the searches and stuff...so yay.

but now this is death at the hands of another meaning they d on't buy this whole 'mj altered the machine' bootychatter. his prints weren't on it OR he had lividity meaning that even if he may have tampered w/ it, murray's conduct and actions were so reprehensible that he's taking the fall

I'm just wondering WHEN these murderers will be arrested......it seems like it's never going to happen......it's been so long....

I mean, there was Michael arrested and beated right on the spot with absolutely no evidence except a lying little boy....

the doctor still has a duty of care not to over prescribe. How did michael get all these drugs, they were prescribed to him. Doctors are usually very careful about what drugs they give you, they don't say here are 12 bottles of pills now go try get some sleep and remember to use them wisely, so i think even that defence would fail. MJ shouldn't have had access to so many pills prescribed by the same doctor. and at the end of the day, if propofol killed him then the doc is screwed.

I hate to say it - but it is a possibility since there are many persons of interest in MJs homicide.

So what'll the DA do? Pressure Murray as the sole conspirator until he sings like a canary. Everyone and their mother knows Dr. Murray had zero access to prescribe anything in the state of California. We also know that Dr. Murray as a cardiologist had no access to Propofol. We also know that Murray was hired through Dr. Tohme Tohme and/or Frank DiLeo.

In any major case like this one, the DA will go after the small fish first (Murray), and then use them as bait to lure the big fish (other doctors and/or people who ordered the hit on Michael).

Also worthy of mention: the D.E.A. and F.B.I. are also running a parallel investigation.

Murray very well could face state and federal charges and a guilty verdict by jury of all those together could be a life sentence.

But what has to remain steady is the pressure from us, the fans, who want justice for Michael.

Thanks for teh link Tina!

@Shimar: they'd be crazy to plea, not jus cuz the facts of teh case but becasue of the public outcry that would result...

OK. Thanks. I was just being a little paranoid I guess.

So here we are today, with this Jerk still free to roam or kill himself which we don't want, as we want him in jail. Michael was not paying Murray, it was AEG.
I mean how can some one so dead in the brain give drugs to a patient and in iv form is beyond me. Like it has been said, Maybe this had happened before and Murray was able to bring Michael back without ever telling Michael. The Paramedics would of given Michael Epi as the first drug of choice in a cardiac related incident, not in a Respiratory arrest, well I guess we have learnt to give epi. I know they listened to Murray as he was a doctor. Murray probably told them that Michael had a cardiac arrest. with Propofol the Blood pressure will drop suddenly and so too will the respiration.
I guess Murray was not in the room when it happened.
Saying that Michael tampered with the IV pump is ridiculous. If Michael was on a drip of propofol then he would be asleep. WHy dont these idiots research the truth before they bring in stupid experts to talk. Murray is trying to blame Michael now that he is not here to defend himself.
All the bullshit on the news wants to paint Michael as a drughead.
But I have been mad at so many people lately for saying such rubbish, The news is brainwashing people. Why are they trying to talk about drugs and write books about it now? I am so Pi**ed off.

I'm a big proponent of letting everyone have their day in court, and Murray should get a fair shake, but from day one his actions, lawyer statements and now this lame defense rumor of "he (Jackson) changed the dosage himself" are pretty damn weak and incriminating.

guys, i'm trying to say what murray defense will be , and i know the coroner is not buying his story at all, but WHY? what made the coroner rule the death as homicide ? they seem very very convinced it was a homicide , he saw things and discovered things that made them believe it was a homicide .

credits to getoutofmyface of kop:

What exactly is acute propofol intoxication? The Los Angels Coroner has determined that this is the cause of death for pop star Michael Jackson. Most non-medical people will not know exactly what acute propofol intoxication is and that is the focus of this brief article.

Michael Jackson's acute propofol intoxication was a sudden medication overdose pure and
simple.

Everyone knows what intoxication means and an intoxication of the medicine means essentially the same thing. The victim had too much of the particular medicine and became intoxicated by this. In this case, making the news today the victim had too much propofol at once, and there were traces of other drugs found in his body as well

The four drugs found in Michael Jackson's body were Propotol and Midazolam both anesthetics designed to put a person to sleep, and Lorazepam and diazepam, which are used to treat anxiety disorders.

Acute in the medical world means a condition, which came on quickly and was of a short-term duration. An example would be of an acute fever comes on quickly, peaks and breaks in a short time. Acute pain goes on quickly and is of short duration, such as a toothache or broken bone.

Propofol pronounced like pro-po-fil is a quick acting mind altering medication, which is given in an IV. Typically, this medication is administrated as a general anesthesia for short surgeries.

It is also used to insert breathing tubes into patients who require mechanical means to survive. It is also used in veterinary medicine to help animals deal with surgery better. In either case, Propofol is given prior to surgery.

It is not usually a drug that is given to people to help them sleep while they are in their home. This drug does have the potential to become addicting if it is abused, but it is a tightly controlled drug so addiction is rare. Lorazepam, midazolam and diazepam were also found in the body of Michael Jackson at the Coroner's office. Lorazepam and diazepam is used to treat anxiety among other disorders while Midazolam is anesthesia used for short-term surgeries such
as dental extractions. Midazolam IV is used for the surgeries while the oral form is used to help patients get to sleep.

If you are interested in researching any other the medications mentioned within this article, please see the resource section below.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2..._pg2.html?cat=2

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009...ckson-witnesses

Two key witnesses in the Michael Jackson investigation have finally been interviewed by the LAPD, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Alberto Alvarez, the security guard that made the 911 call, and Michael Amir, Michael Jackson's chief of staff, were interviewed Monday at the office of their attorney, Carl Douglas.

The two men were interviewed separately, and the interview was audio taped. A well place law enforcement source tells RadarOnline.com, "The information that was gained from both men was extremely helpful to the investigation. Both men were very thoughtful and honest with their answers, and both of their stories were consistent. Total time the two were interviewed was about 2 1/2 hours."

Two detectives from the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division conducted the interview, and the insider says, "Investigators were very impressed and thankful that neither men have spoken with the media, nor will they. There are no plans at this point for a follow-up interview, but if necessary, both will gladly comply. Alvarez and Amir's only interest was telling investigators what they knew."

Alvarez and Amir were there the day that Michael Jackson died. Alvarez was in the room with Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray in the crucial moments before the ambulance arrived.

Calls to Carl Douglas seeking comment were not returned.

Also - the autopsy report contradicts everything that Dr. Murray reported. Dr. Murray had a patient die in 2007 due to his gross negligence on an operating table.
wow was Murray charged? this explains a lot why he was hired as a hit man.

i am now stressed that MJs two body guards have given their interviews and i really hope the information they gave will assist in bringing justice.

guys, i'm trying to say what murray defense will be , and i know the coroner is not buying his story at all, but WHY? what made the coroner rule the death as homicide ? they seem very very convinced it was a homicide , he saw things and discovered things that made them believe it was a homicide .

Homicide is not murder, despite them often being iused as interchangeable terms. Murder is a form of homicide, but not vice-versa.

Manslaughter is also a form of homicide. The coroner ruled the death as a homicide because they believe Dr. Conray Murray administered the propofol or whatever it was that killed Jackson.... thus MJ died at the hands of another. Whether Jackson asked for the drug or whether Murray meant any harm to Jackson or not is irrelevant, if he administered the drug to Jackson and Jackson died, then the death is a homicide.

superstition I know exactly what homicide is but what made the coroner believe that the cause of death is " an injection by another person" ? something in mj's body , not what murray's said . the coroner 's job is to figure out what happened to the body not what the suspect says . he saw things in mj's body that made him convinced this was not an OVERDOSE like murray is trying to say and is going to say in a court of law . but WHAT WAS THAT?

You all assume that the coroner ruled this was a homicide based on what Murray said , which is not true at all, it is not the coroner's job to take what murray's said into consideration his job is to base his conclusion on the body he is examining , the results he had , mj's medical history.

Well, Murray may have incriminated himself with what he said. They can study the track marks... an injection given by someone vs. that of one self-administered may be different from one another. Murray admitted he gave Jackson drugs, and the drugs were in his body, so then that in conjuction with what they find in the body is probably enough.

I don't know, I'm sure they know what they're doing. There are always the cases where a piece of evidence slips by or something goes unnoticed or unproven, but in most cases, the coroners and investigators do downright amazing jobs.

But oceangirl I thought the coroner DID conclude homicide from his own autopsy procedure? Remember the coroner would've seen things that we wouldn't i.e. puncture marks on his arm or wherever the drugs were administered.

But oceangirl I thought the coroner DID conclude homicide from his own autopsy procedure? Remember the coroner would've seen things that we wouldn't i.e. puncture marks on his arm or wherever the drugs were administered.

that's my point exactly , the body SPOKE with the coroner , regardless of what murray said . murray could have said I did not inject him with anything and the coroner would still say it was a homicide BASED ON THE BODY , not what murray is claiming .

murray could very well change everything he admitted to , the coroner can''t come to court and say well , i said it was homicide becuase the suspect at the time said he injected him with these drugs , and since now he is changing his story maybe the victim overdose himself after all .

Well, Murray may have incriminated himself with what he said. They can study the track marks... an injection given by someone vs. that of one self-administered may be different from one another. Murray admitted he gave Jackson drugs, and the drugs were in his body, so then that in conjuction with what they find in the body is probably enough.

I don't know, I'm sure they know what they're doing. There are always the cases where a piece of evidence slips by or something goes unnoticed or unproven, but in most cases, the coroners and investigators do downright amazing jobs.

Murray did incriminate himself with what he said , his words are going to be used against him in a court of law but the CORONER'S CONCLUSION has nothing to do with what murray said or did not say , but have you asked yourself why his attorney allowed him to admit he was the one who administered all these drugs to mj in the first place ?

notice that Murray's attorney is already questioning the coroner's office about the "homicide" thing and saying why they are holding the AMOUNTS of the drugs found in mj's system . he is already hinting that it should have been an overdose not homicide , so you better believe the coroner result is based on the things he found not the the things murray said.

homicide not overdose means Murray did something so absurd that mj could have never been able to do to himself that caused his death , we already saw cases of people overdosing on propofol and the only time propofol was stated as a cause of death in criminal case when the coroner determined that the victim had no past experience with propofol at all , something is not all all true in mj's case .
what I'm trying to say is that the coroner must have found something in mj's body , something so ABSURD that made him rule it was a homicide , because for those who say mj would not have been able to overdose himself using propofol past cases tell you you are wrong he could have overdosed himself , but there was something that made the coroner throw the overdose thing out of the window . what happened that night is more horrifying than many of us believe .

Last edited:
Murray did incriminate himself with what he said , his words are going to be used against him in a court of law but the CORONER'S CONCLUSION has nothing to do with what murray said or did not say , but have you asked yourself why his attorney allowed him to admit he was the one who administered all these drugs to mj in the first place ?

Right, but I just said that there are probably other ways to physically determine whether Jackson self-administered or not. If they found track marks on Jackson's body, said-marks could be telling of if he self-administered or not.

I'm not sure what you're aiming for. Are you saying Jackson overdosed himself or that the coroner made a mistake? They are privy to information that you and I are not. LA County probably sees more overdoses, murders manslaughter cases and celebrity deaths to have a pretty good idea of what to do when it comes to an autopsy.

Right, but I just said that there are probably other ways to physically determine whether Jackson self-administered or not. If they found track marks on Jackson's body, said-marks could be telling of if he self-administered or not.

I'm not sure what you're aiming for. Are you saying Jackson overdosed himself or that the coroner made a mistake? They are privy to information that you and I are not. LA County probably sees more overdoses, murders manslaughter cases and celebrity deaths to have a pretty good idea of what to do when it comes to an autopsy.

I'm saying for those who say that the coroner did not consider it an overdose because mj could not overdose himself using propofol THAT WAS NOT THE REASON . becuase there are previous cases of overdoses using propofol .

as for marks of needls on mj's body , you forget one thing mj was hooked to an IV , while they would determine it was not mj who set up the IV who said it was not mj who injected more drugs in the iv druing the period murray left .

I'm telling you the coroner was faced with these same questions YET he ruled it as HOMICIDE, why?

you should consider that the coroner knows he will be asked to testify in a court of law and defend his theory and while he is determining the cause of death he asks himself all the questions that a defense attorney might ask him in a court of law .

I wonder if they did segmental hair sampling, Michael had long hair, they could see what he was taking for months before his death, my guess is that he started taking meds. when he started going to Klein, and it increased when that crook Murrey entered the picture.

Back