Kenny Ortega Just tweeted

When Oprah first started talking about what a great loss it was, and how it was too soon, did it seem to you like she was on the verge of crying? It seemed that way to me. :boohoo: I cried through a lot of it. I am going to take a box of Kleenex with me to the theater.

Yes, she seemed like she was about to cry when she talked about watching 12 minutes of the movie.

And that made me tear up as well. I am so gonna cry on the 27th...and the 28th...

I used to worry about Kenny Ortega (nothing about him personally, but I was scared he would try to re-do High School Musical ) but after seeing the tidbit on Oprah...I realised MJ will make the movie for me. It is all about him...Kenny Ortega couldn't messed this movie up even if he wanted to, because MJ looks so alive and happy and fulfilled....It is really fun to see him creating....The movie is gonna be a great addition to an already unparalleled legacy.

Whatever Kenny's carrier is just beginning with TII...blah

ummmmm hardly... Kenny has worked with Gene Kelly, on MJ's Dangerous and HIStory tours, the Oscars, the winter Olympics ceremony, Dirty Dancing, High School Musical just to name a few... if his career is 'just beginning' then he's already accomplished more at this stage than you will in your entire life I'm willing to bet

I have channel shifting, so I will watch it in every timezone until 7PM.

That movie is gonna be really good. I already have high expectations, but I know MJ's gonna surpass them...just like he did for me with the Dangerous tour.

those of you who do want to watch it.... i think on the east coast it re-airs at midnight.

but i hope someone can upload in on YT.

Also I know in USA on east cost time it re-runs a MYZTV (NBC network channel @ 7 PM Eastern Time

Yes, she seemed like she was about to cry when she talked about watching 12 minutes of the movie.
That's what I thought too. She was really moved by it. Maybe she's feeling a little guilty for doubting him too.

And that made me tear up as well. I am so gonna cry on the 27th...and the 28th...
We're going on the 28th and Nov. 7th. And then buying the CD asap. I have a feeling I'll be watching it a lot. :sad:

I used to worry about Kenny Ortega (nothing about him personally, but I was scared he would try to re-do High School Musical ) but after seeing the tidbit on Oprah...I realised MJ will make the movie for me. It is all about him...Kenny Ortega couldn't messed this movie up even if he wanted to, because MJ looks so alive and happy and fulfilled....It is really fun to see him creating....The movie is gonna be a great addition to an already unparalleled legacy.
Absolutely agree with all of this. It seems that Kenny was wise enough to get out of the way and just let Michael "be Michael". Kenny also mentioned that Michael and Travis (?) somebody were the ones who choreographed the whole thing and that Michael was a genius at improvisation as well, so Kenny was smart to just let Michael choreograph the dancing.

I agree too that Michael looked alive and happy and fulfilled. I am so NOT happy that he's gone, :boohoo: but I am VERY happy that he died knowing that he still "had it" and that he had sold out 50 concerts. He was still LOVED and people still wanted to see him perform. I'm glad he got to know that before he died. :boohoo:

That's what I thought too. She was really moved by it. Maybe she's feeling a little guilty for doubting him too.

We're going on the 28th and Nov. 7th. And then buying the CD asap. I have a feeling I'll be watching it a lot. :sad:

Absolutely agree with all of this. It seems that Kenny was wise enough to get out of the way and just let Michael "be Michael". Kenny also mentioned that Michael and Travis (?) somebody were the ones who choreographed the whole thing and that Michael was a genius at improvisation as well, so Kenny was smart to just let Michael choreograph the dancing.

I agree too that Michael looked alive and happy and fulfilled. I am so NOT happy that he's gone, :boohoo: but I am VERY happy that he died knowing that he still "had it" and that he had sold out 50 concerts. He was still LOVED and people still wanted to see him perform. I'm glad he got to know that before he died. :boohoo:

Oh that is so pretty. You are right...I will put that as my signature. Well said.

LOL @ MJ talking while chewing gum. We cannot blame the kids, now.

The "BAD" choreography is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am watching it a second time, and I am noticing new things.

Oh that is so pretty. You are right...I will put that as my signature. Well said.

LOL @ MJ talking while chewing gum. We cannot blame the kids, now.

The "BAD" choreography is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am watching it a second time, and I am noticing new things.

The "BAD" chore... in the circle is amazing... the vocal at the beginning was amazing... amazing..amazing..amazing..

Wow I just seen some clip of MJ and I am just shock of how he moves and I just heard Mind Of The Magic was on.lol Hot Damn I can't wait for this THIS IS IT MOVIE!!!:bugeyed:wild::D

I want to see this!! Where can I watch the oprah segment with kenny???? is it online yet??

Any new live vocals shown on Oprah???

Not that I can tell. But I am the worst when it comes to whether or not someone is lipsyncing. Because it is of little importance to me.

But TWYMMF was not live. For "BAD", they just showed the dance rehearsal and the army. I am wondering how the "Bad" army would look on stage. I am not very imaginative.
Common Speaks In Anticipation Of 'Michael Jackson's This Is It'

A week from next Wednesday, "Michael Jackson's This Is It" hits theaters. The pop star passed away suddenly over the summer while in the midst of preparing for a lengthy residency at London's O2 Arena. A few months later, Sony picked up the rights to the amassed hours of rehearsal footage and passed them off to "High School Musical" director Kenny Ortega to craft into a behind-the-scenes documentary/final look at the beloved pop star.
As the release date draws nearer, fans everywhere are gearing up for one last dance from Jackson. Even celebrities are getting excited, and they're talking to MTV about it! In the video below, you can hear Common's thoughts on the movie and Jackson's legacy.
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/10/16/common-speaks-in-anticipation-of-michael-jacksons-this-is-it/

Thanks. It would've broken my heart if he had died NOT knowing that, know what I mean?

Did you DVR it? Are you able to put it on YouTube? Oprah doesn't come on again until 1:40am here and I know I won't be able to stay up that late! :doh:

Thanks. It would've broken my heart if he had died NOT knowing that, know what I mean?

Did you DVR it? Are you able to put it on YouTube? Oprah doesn't come on again until 1:40am here and I know I won't be able to stay up that late! :doh:

No I don't have DVR. I have channel shifting...basically, I have the basic channel in every time zone. so, I can watch Oprah at every hour from 4PM until 8PM.

Access Hollywood had some of the Oprah scenes.

97501812-1.jpg

10zy6aq.jpg

205we3p.jpg

2qn4oqr.jpg

28l73bt.jpg

65puf6.jpg

nmhv1z.jpg

skug78.jpg

s2fqqo.jpg

2istkci.jpg

n51lwm.jpg

It probably wont air here in Norway until next year, we are so far behind on Oprah and these kind of things...

Anyone here who knows where I can watch it online?!?? :)

Do you think Oprah took all of our advice from he website and investigated MJ a little more? She sort of seem to have a change of heart. I don't know if it is real or not but she seems different.

Back