Kenny Ortega Just tweeted

Could someone please upload it on youtube perhaps?? I'd love to watch it online as I've no Oprah here... :flowers:

I saw the teaser of her program and she said that Kenny Ortega gonna talk abot MJ's Final days

Guys can anyone tell what Oprah said about MJ that made you hate her?

I'm sorry I don't keep up with those kind of news XD

Mr. Ammar this board hates everyone except MJ. They dont really have to do anything. Oprah wasn't MJs biggest fans so here it equates to all kind of name calling, etc. So just get used to it. Until I find a positive place to go where fans act like MJ would have wanted this has to do.

Anyone in chicago?

Oprah is live there today? It won't play here until 4PM.

Mr. Ammar this board hates everyone except MJ. They dont really have to do anything. Oprah wasn't MJs biggest fans so here it equates to all kind of name calling, etc. So just get used to it. Until I find a positive place to go where fans act like MJ would have wanted this has to do.

that is very unfair although I agree that there are some comments here that are full of hatred but I also can understand where there coming from some of the things said about MJ are unbelievably cruel like the things Paul Anka said I mean how do you expect ppl to just ignore things like that esp now? its enough that MJ had to go through that crap in life
and about Oprah some ppl(like me) just don't like her it has nothing to do with MJ its there personal opinion although I agree that some ppl's comments go too far but you cant just say that the whole board hates everyone except MJ coz that is simply not true

no oprah pretty much snubbed mj cuz she thinks he's a pedophile...she said that UNTIL she realized how much ratings it will bring and how well his death has done for other shows....mj fans will watch. so she's being smart now. not doing what she wants, doing what will benefit the brand.

that's y fans can't stand her

Oprah is a backstabber,Geraldo and Larry King are far more important than her fake self and they supported Mj all the time , but she was trying to distance her self from him and bashing him with the presely crazy women.

i watched her programme anneviersary few years ago and she mentioned all the ppl she interviewed during her career but did not mention MJ as if he did not exist. By the way Barbara Walters did the same in a programme about her career , she did not mention him in the but then bringin a hidden camera to video tape little blanket, how pathatic

Michael now is a trend , she will use him for her programme.(even jay Lenoe the ultimate hater is trying to do MJ special for ratings)

Oprah is a backstabber,Geraldo and Larry King are far more important than her fake self and they supported Mj all the time , but she was trying to distance her self from him and bashing him with the presely crazy women.

i watched her programme anneviersary few years ago and she mentioned all the ppl she interviewed during her career but did not mention MJ as if he did not exist. By the way Barbara Walters did the same in a programme about her career , she did not mention him in the but then bringin a hidden camera to video tape little blanket, how pathatic

Michael now is a trend , she will use him for her programme.(even jay Lenoe the ultimate hater is trying to do MJ special for ratings)
Yup pretty much..

Great cant wait to see him
he will be promoting the movie
and saying lots of good things about Michael
He is great in his feild and worked great with MJ
that is why MJ chose him to direct TII

I love kenny :)
I agree. :happy:

when mj called linda deutch and NOT geraldo after his acquittal, geraldo got pissed. then debbie disputed, not him taking the kids out of the country, but stating or implying that he was the ONLY parent and could make decisions like that.

so geraldo said he hoped deb took the kids from him. he didn't deserve them.:doh:

he was mad. his kissed his ass, got invited to the ranch for thelast party, then got an exclusive interview. he felt he was snubbed so he lashed out

i don't know, this is just a preview of what she'll be showing, it's just a picture really, the one with michael and kenny

"Kenny ortega just tweeted"

5 years ago i'm not sure how i would have responded to such a sentence.

watching kenny on oprah now...showed some new footage...Michael looks amazing...AMAZING!!

i miss u Michael :(

I've been watching Oprah and the clips of the movie Michael voice and dancing was GREAT AMAZING I cant wait to see the movie although of course its bittersweet to see this on TV but Michael sounds and seemed happy

Back