Kenny Ortega Just tweeted

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Off to Chicago in the A.M. to do Oprah on Friday. Next London, NY and Toronto back for the Premier in LA on the 27th with the L.O.V.E. TOY!
about 5 hours ago from web

anybody know what his plans are on the Oprah show?

Also posted on his blog
http://kennyortega.com/blog/

I just went to the Oprah site..

Tune In
More than 10 years after their controversial fight, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield reunite on our stage. Plus, get a first look at the new Michael Jackson documentary. (PG)

http://www.oprah.com/dated/oprahshow/oprahshow-20091016-fridays
Mike Tyson was on Oprah a few days back so I'm surprised he will be on again so soon.

I will be watching to see the sneak preview. I'm hoping the actual movie is going to illustrate how the songs were going to be presented. Less than 2 weeks to go now! :clapping:

Mike Tyson was on Oprah a few days back so I'm surprised he will be on again so soon.

I will be watching to see the sneak preview. I'm hoping the actual movie is going to illustrate how the songs were going to be presented. Less than 2 weeks to go now! :clapping:

I wonder since Kenny Ortega tweeted his was going to do Oprah if he'll be on the show.. sighs.. curious whats up promoting i suppose

I wonder since Kenny Ortega tweeted his was going to do Oprah if he'll be on the show.. sighs.. curious whats up promoting i suppose
Well he tweeted that he was going to "do" Oprah, so I certainly hope he's going to be on the show and he didn't mean something else! :laugh:

Well he tweeted that he was going to "do" Oprah, so I certainly hope he's going to be on the show and he didn't mean something else! :laugh:

yea i know,'do' means be on the show,but on Oprahs site it dosen't say his name for that date,maybe it's not updated. for those who want to watch that they'll be airing a part of This Is It
makes me curious

Last edited:
Not digging that guy. "TOY! LOVE!" Shut up! UGH! It's kinda disgusting the way alot of people who were "close" to Michael end up trying to become mini celebs themeslves among some of his fans who are obviously trying so desperately to cling to anyone who breathed in the same airspace as Michael. Kinda freaky.

Unfortunately he has to "do" Oprah, Sony is trying to make this movie into a massive success and Oprah is seen in millions of homes so this is definitely a way for them to do that. Oprah will I'm sure be as indifferent as she always is because she sucks. I'll be curious to see what will be said on the show by both her and Kenny.

Maybe he's just trying to promotoe the movie and he'll say good things about Michael, I never hears him say bad things about Michael, just show his love for the man, no?

TOY????
Like toy...
toy%20recall.jpg

This is it is his toy...or what?

Whatever Kenny's carrier is just beginning with TII...blah

Great cant wait to see him
he will be promoting the movie
and saying lots of good things about Michael
He is great in his feild and worked great with MJ
that is why MJ chose him to direct TII

I love kenny :)

Maybe he's just trying to promotoe the movie and he'll say good things about Michael, I never hears him say bad things about Michael, just show his love for the man, no?

He IS just trying to promote the movie and I have no doubt he'll say good things about the movie and about Michael.. just interested in hearing WHAT he has to say..

I just saw the preview for tomorrow's show and they said that Kenny Ortega was going to "speak out" about Michael's final days, so indeed he will be there and be talking. He was also referred to as Michael's "long time friend".

speak out my butt. aeg works w/ major artists so unless kenny wants to close an industry door, he'll speak out on how good mj was doing

when it said "speak out" im sure it didnt mean talk shit... it just meant he's going to speak openly about MJ's final days.. kenny has my respect.. he seems like a good guy and im sure he will nothing but positive things to say about MJ... he may talk about how he cut up MJ's food a couple times for him, but i dont think its that bad really.. if anything it jus shows how dedicated MJ was to this show and to his fans who spent a lotta $$$ to finally see him... i enjoy watching Kenny speak on MJ... ill be watching tomorrow on my DVR once i get home from work...

-Dal

You'll disagree with me, but I must say....

If you pay more attention to everything that has happened since the "death", you'll understand that Ortega is not taking advantage of anything!
Give time to time and everything will be clear! :rolleyes2:

Do not kick me out of here! :mello:

when it said "speak out" im sure it didnt mean talk shit... it just meant he's going to speak openly about MJ's final days..
I'm sure that's what was meant too. He was Michael's friend so I don't think he'll be talking shit about him.

kenny has my respect.. he seems like a good guy and im sure he will nothing but positive things to say about MJ... he may talk about how he cut up MJ's food a couple times for him, but i dont think its that bad really.. if anything it jus shows how dedicated MJ was to this show and to his fans who spent a lotta $$$ to finally see him... i enjoy watching Kenny speak on MJ... ill be watching tomorrow on my DVR once i get home from work...

-Dal
I respect and like him too. He seems like a real down to earth kinda guy.

You'll disagree with me, but I must say....

If you pay more attention to everything that has happened since the "death", you'll understand that Ortega is not taking advantage of anything!
I agree. I think they are trying to recoup what they can and that's the extent of it.

Give time to time and everything will be clear! :rolleyes2:
What does this mean?

Like i have said I know he'll be promoting the movie and hope he says honest things of Michael..,but perhaps to clear up that there still are tickets available to go see the show since all the hype surrounding This Is It highly sold pre-sale tickets.

Oh, so this will be on tomorrow? So, I supposed the request asking for MJ's devoted fans will be another show?

Dare I say, I really want to watch Oprah tomorrow LOL!?

Well, it will all be about the movie. Enjoy it if you can .

Ortega will only talk about the movie and nothing else. I'm sure.

Yes, he will be on the show to discuss the movie. I hope Oprah and the audience had a chance to watch the movie so they can discuss it on the show tomorrow.

Why will Kenny Ortega talk about the movie on Oprah, after all the bad things she said against Michael? I think we need to ask him about it on twitter.
I am sorry for my mistakes in English.

Back