Kathy/Paris Hilton Talks About Michael On Piers Morgan Tonight

I think he wanted to make a joke, but it did not come out right. I am sure he is aware of Michael's skin condition.

Of course George Lopez had to once again make a comment about Michael and his skin color. The audience's reaction hasn't changed in years.
and the fool contacted paris on twitter and she thinks he great.she has no clue what he did to mj during the trial and the jokes.soneone twit him and adk why hes not taking the piss out of prince seeing as he has it.the brainwashing goes on

Got it the first time..There's no need for more private photos and Michael mentionings (not to mention laughing along with george lopezes at stupid, insensitive jokes). Paris Hilton has got a show to promote , if that can be called a 'show' to begin with.. And no, Michael's daughter was named after the city she was conceived in, not after Paris Hilton, they should get their facts right and stop flattering themselves like that. ...

Is it possible for someone to email it to him?

Did George Lopez read the autopsy? is he aware that MJ had vitiligo which was confirmed in the autopsy? does he think MJ's skin disease is something to joke about?

I guess they got sick and tired of the drug addict thing, I know I'm sick and tired of that. I had no idea that Michael and Kathy Hilton were old friends back then. I'm glad she had sweet things to say about Michael. As for Paris saying Michael has different voices, remember in "This Is It" movie, I believe we heard his normal voice. I use different voices too. Have you had different voices too?

I think he wanted to make a joke, but it did not come out right. I am sure he is aware of Michael's skin condition.

Agreed. Besides Michael Bearden is behind the music band on Lopez Tonight so George better watch what he says. He's always respected Michael before ad after death.

George Lopez witnessed against the Arvizo's in the 2005 trial.

Last edited:
and the fool contacted paris on twitter and she thinks he great.she has no clue what he did to mj during the trial and the jokes.soneone twit him and adk why hes not taking the piss out of prince seeing as he has it.the brainwashing goes on

It will never stop and has almost always been there, but ive learned to block it out. Cant be bothered with it anymore. Its too old and has never been funny.
Paris Hilton aint exactly the brightest bulp on the chadelleir either, but that interview made me smile.
Well except the things said about MJs death.

..So, if X's voice is thinner when shy (like it happens with everyone who is shy), than their voice is not normal?.. Not starting anything, just would be curious about the answer. ...Also, Michael's voice was thinner when younger, that's what usually happens to people who grow older, their voice changes in a way and may become deeper.

Kathy Hilton tweeted a clearer version of the pic...

330231541.jpg

she also tweeted this today :)

federao.jpg

You know what, I'm just gonna take positives out of this one. I've think I've been effected by what the media been saying and in my mind I have been so worried that Michael's been lonley during his last time on earth. I did not know this, but it makes me so happy that he had Mrs Hilton by him his whole life, even at the end. Thank you for sharing.

I don't suppose Morgan mentioned the fact that when he was the editor of the Daily Mirror (the tabloid who paid a pile of money to some of the former employees who told lies about him during the '93 allegations and appeared in court), he peddled endless stories about Michael that were lies, or that after he did an interview with Michael he wrote a piece saying he thought Michael was completely fake, especially when talking about how devastated he was over the death of Princess Diana.

Piers Morgan was very anti Michael and proud of it, now he is trying to look like a fan, I loathe the man.

Back