Kathy/Paris Hilton Talks About Michael On Piers Morgan Tonight

It's really interesting interview. The second family - friends of Michael - refused his addiction. Instead his real family members who in unison talked about his "drug problems". It seems to me his family didn't know him at all.

Agreed. It's sad really. Thankfully they haven't spoke about these alleged drug problems for months now. Hopefully the September trial will open their eyes and see the truth for themselves.

Well, it's no accident Michael didn't want to met them for years. I think they didn't really care what happened with him, trying to explain all his problens with one reason - "medical addiction". This reason is just easy explaining for themselves, I think they feel pangs of conscience because they actually did nothing not just for saving him, but for understanding and getting closer when he need for someone familiar. And that's the cause why he was looking for friendship with others families - he lost his own.

Last edited:
One of the follower fans wrote this on her Facebook:

"Regarding Paris Hilton's interview: I appreciate her honesty. She's successful enough to not have to have sold her story when he died to make money off of it. I remember Michael telling us about her at the Bel Air hotel (just like she said) and him telling us she was staying there at the time. He told us how he used to hold her as a baby and he smiled. That's all I know, out of his own mouth. So props to you Paris."

By Samantha de Gosson :fear:

Now.. I don't know about Paris Hilton, have my opinions of her, but she's funny and a bit more matured now, she seems.. lol..

And if you had seen Paris Hilton in 2010 in the carnival here in Brazil.... was a shame. :fear: No comments....

According to mjj-777, CNN has removed the portion of the video (on the CNN website) where Kathy mentions that Michael was not a drug addict. Gee I wonder why....

Very awesome interview, although I don't like Piers Morgan. Larry King was much better.

The part about the hospital nearly killed me, but I'm glad to see someone finally tell it like it is. He wasn't a drug addict--he wouldn't ever do such a thing, and he was not seeking to get "high." It wasn't recreational at all, and to call him a drug addict really paints the wrong sort of image. All he wanted was to sleep, not even escape reality or anything of the sort, and as someone who has always struggled with sleep, I can sympathize, (although I am a drug addict, lol, but that's quite different and entirely my fault, and beside the point...)

Anyway, touching interview. It's good to see someone finally being honest about Michael.

I can see the trueness for the Jacksons they have but I have to say this.. lol!!

Paris Hilton is pretty not um.. not smart!! she's trying to say she's a business woman but come on.. lmao you can see the air blowing through her brain in the interview.. she's the same Paris just a little older, parties less. but same person..

Haha thank you!

Does Kathy Hilton have a twitter or facebook account? I would like to thank her for her kind words and the truth about MJ.

According to mjj-777, CNN has removed the portion of the video (on the CNN website) where Kathy mentions that Michael was not a drug addict. Gee I wonder why....

anyone checked to see if this is correct.

According to what I read online, that Showbiz Tonight on HLN did the same thing. Apparantly they showed the majority of the clip of Kathy Hilton talking about Michael but left out the not a drug addict segment.

The media is the pathetic one.
Why they need to do that?
Why they keep painting MJ to be someone he wasn't.
I just don't understand why people want to do this to a dead person.

According to what I read online, that Showbiz Tonight on HLN did the same thing. Apparantly they showed the majority of the clip of Kathy Hilton talking about Michael but left out the not a drug addict segment.

Maybe the Jackson-Family made a intervention to left this out.

Maybe the Jackson-Family made a intervention to left this out.

LOL

But I doubt it. Jermaine saw the interview and thanked the Hiltons for their sweet words.

The media has been deeming Michael a drug addict since his death so it's no surprise these "news" outlets took that specific part out.

MsCassieMollie;3399971 said:
LOL

But I doubt it. Jermaine saw the interview and thanked the Hiltons for their sweet words.

The media has been deeming Michael a drug addict since his death so it's no surprise these "news" outlets took that specific part out.

In my opinion the family has done this from day one of his death beginnig with the interview from Oxman as a statement from the family and all the interviews in follow from Joe, Janet, Rebbie, Kathrine....... and the intervention-stories. When the family-members tell such stories the public believes this. The family must know it in the opinion of the public and the press.

The video from CNN-website is only about 3 minutes. It is the first part of the interview. They cut the last part with for example the words from Paris H. or the things Kathy told about Kathrine Jackson and the childreen. So I don´t think it`s about cut out this specific thing.
And on the CNN-transcriptes you can read the whole interview.

Last edited:
I don't think they delete this part for some subjective reason. i remember when Cascios on Oprah refused his addiction too, nobody cut off this moment. Only that Eddie made a reserve he was suprised to know about his problems but never seen it himself

Thank goodness you can still see the entire interview on you tube

So Im gonna bump this thread and show a never before seen picture Paris Hilton shared yesterday on George Lopez tonight...

They are on the set of BAD!! Rick Hilton, Michael, Kathy, Nicky Hilton and Paris far right...
namnlsyr.png

A clip when Paris talks a bit about Michaels voice (lol) and that her mom was friends with him and that MJ named his daughter Paris as well

[youtube]WBLYple6urg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Of course George Lopez had to once again make a comment about Michael and his skin color. The audience's reaction hasn't changed in years.

Did George Lopez read the autopsy? is he aware that MJ had vitiligo which was confirmed in the autopsy? does he think MJ's skin disease is something to joke about?

It was a sweet interview up until the skin comment. And Paris looked like she laughed along with it awkwardly.

Back