Kathy/Paris Hilton Talks About Michael On Piers Morgan Tonight

I really enjoyed reading this after a long dry spell haha. A reconfirmation of what I already know - Michael was the best daddy ever :D

I guess there is no harm in posting this pic, it's already shown in the video.

parisjxnmichaelandhilto.png

Got this of another MJ board
Nicki, Rick, Michael, Baby Paris-Michael, Kathy and the Hilton boys Barron and Conrad.

I agree with you all, it's nice to know he had few true friends.

Last edited:
I guess there is no harm in posting this pic, it's already shown in the video.

parisjxnmichaelandhilto.png

Got this of another MJ board
Paris, Rick, Michael, Baby Paris-Michael, Kathy and the Hilton boys Barron and Conrad.

I agree with you all, it's nice to know he had few true friends.

This is not Paris..it's her sister Nicki...

Is barron and conrad kathys kids.remember maybe around 99 mj staying with the family and those kids names were mentioned

Based on what I've read it looks like Piers wanted Kathy to set the record straight. Anyway, this interview makes a change. Just wish more people could know about it.

Nice interview .shouldnt have read the part about her being at the hospital though.stuff like that tortures me. I get pics of it in my mind and it upsets me no end.

Piers morgan is an arsehole trying to imply crap.glad she put him in his place.

When i met mj in 2001 he said the kids were staying in new york with someone he went to school with.always wondered if it was kathy

:cry::cry::cry:

I enjoyed the interview until this part came.I still avoid all the stories from 2009.

I loved this interview. But it made me bawl.

I miss that man so much ...

yeah those (Barron and Conrrad) are her kids

Last edited:
We had a really great time. And then he came and visited when Paris was born. And then he ended up living at the -- [/B]

MORGAN: He was there when Paris was first brought into this world.

K. HILTON: She was just a few months old.

She's talking about Paris Hilton or Paris Jackson?

The part about the hospital is killing me. :cry:

the hospital part is heart wrenching it got me bawling when I first read it.

She is talking about Paris Hilton

This interview really made me smile and cry. It was a real mix of emotions to read it.

She says what needed to be said without talking to much and taking away from MJ's privacy, but still letting us know what he was like. It was a nice glimpse into who he really was.

ETA: I like that she had no ambiguity in her responses. She wasn't coy or avoiding the subject. She was forthright and honest.

Last edited:
morgans a a nasty peice of work.ex editor of one of the worst uk tabloids.lost his job cause of a scandal and flip flops on his comments on mj.

I'm aware of that, but I've felt like appreciating the good side of his standards. ..Must be Kathy's emotional recount of Michael too. ..

what joy he must have got saying what a tragic way for mjs life to end..

He doesn't seem to enjoy the fact that he died, that's a bit outstretched to say or suggest. If he's nasty, it's cause Piers has always been that way more or less.

wish i hadnt read the inteview. stuff like that only upsets me.its like reliving that day again.

I too felt glad partly, but then, even now I feel a bit sick, to be honest... It hurts, and I wish these interviews, actually all interviews about him will end one approaching day.. This weird 'enlivening' of his is very hard to put up with at times..... I mean, yes, there's an obvious drought of good news and stories in the media about him, but the more positive articles or stories etc I see now after his death, they're either harmful (like this one, although obviously positive toward him), or way too long overdue and hypocritical and .. just unnecessary.. I want them to stop... at least now, when depression gets me good.

Paris was born in bev hills. U mean concieved in

Yes, I meant 'conceived' in. . ..

Last edited:
Nice interview. This is how you speak about someone you cared about.

I guess its hard for me to appreciate anything coming from morgan when ive seen what a banker he is in all the years he ran tabloids in the uk.ppl like him helped to brainwash the public and still do with their comments now.

I never knew they were close friends. I just saw them on the View today and Barbara asked her about Michael and she said she went to the hopsital and the kids are just like Michael (sweet and loving). He had a problem sleeping and I am glad finally someone said that. Thank you Kathy Hilton. I hope she keeps in touch with them.

Yes it most certainly is.

I find myself having a hard time getting passed some of the actions and words of some of the Jackson's in the days and months following Michael's death. For one thing I will never understand why they allowed that blow hole Oxman to say the things he did in the hours after MJ's death. It was DISGUSTING what he said and the Jackson's should have been outraged but I never heard it.
Why some of his own family members felt the need to go on t.v and say things like "drug addict" ,"in denial" "failed interventions" at a time when they should have been saying things like Kathy Hilton just did. Sometimes I wonder how well his family really even knew him.
It all just makes me so incredibly sad and I miss this beautiful man soooo much. What a huge void...

I find myself having a hard time getting passed some of the actions and words of some of the Jackson's in the days and months following Michael's death. For one thing I will never understand why they allowed that blow hole Oxman to say the things he did in the hours after MJ's death. It was DISGUSTING what he said and the Jackson's should have been outraged but I never heard it.
Why some of his own family members felt the need to go on t.v and say things like "drug addict" ,"in denial" "failed interventions" at a time when they should have been saying things like Kathy Hilton just did. Sometimes I wonder how well his family really even knew him.
It all just makes me so incredibly sad and I miss this beautiful man soooo much. What a huge void...
I feel the exact same way.

From what Kathy Hilton said, Latoya will next show up on Piers tonight to plug her book. I hope he asks her all the hard questions...otherwise, I will pass.

Yep! LaToya is scheduled for an appearance on Piers tonight. No confirmed date yet.

"We'll have politics, with two GOP stars Mitt Romney and Chris Christie. We'll have entertainment, with Jimmy Fallon and LaToya Jackson. We'll also have Sarah Ferguson, Jack Welch and much more. Stay tuned for full details of Piers Morgan's upcoming guests!"

I just saw them on the View today and Barbara asked her about Michael and she said she went to the hopsital and the kids are just like Michael (sweet and loving). He had a problem sleeping and I am glad finally someone said that. Thank you Kathy Hilton. I hope she keeps in touch with them.

Michael is mentioned at the 6:00 mark. (Paris is there to promote her new show but they ask her and her mom about Michael hehe).

[youtube]nVDjc2WL_QU[/youtube]

Last edited:
Saw the interview last night, and it was a pleasant way to go to bed. Why can't both tales about Paris name be true.? Never knew MJ'S connection to that family was via Mrs Kathy Hilton. Guess it's news to the media as well.

Beautiful interview, Thanks so much to Mrs. Hilton breaking it down how it was. I loved how she shut Piers up. The Jackson's should pay attention right there ''he was not a drug addict he had a problem going to sleep' simple words that will most likely never come out of certain Jackson's mouths.

Anyways big props to Kathy, also it was nice to hear about Paris' name :lol:

This interview really made me smile and cry. It was a real mix of emotions to read it.

She says what needed to be said without talking to much and taking away from MJ's privacy, but still letting us know what he was like. It was a nice glimpse into who he really was.

ETA: I like that she had no ambiguity in her responses. She wasn't coy or avoiding the subject. She was forthright and honest.

AGREED with all of the above!

This woman has done in a couple of minutes what his own family has'nt been able to do for almost two years. Kathy Hilton spoke about Michael without putting too much personal info out there, she presented the picture of Michael that she was privy to for years, no need for statements that will give the media something to run with, clear and factual info.

You go Kathy!!!! loved hearing about MJ as a dad and above all, HE HAD A SLEEPING PROBLEM, nothing else!

As for Barbara Walters, I always cringe whenever she's about to ask a question and without fail she had to get her MJ question in there.

Last edited:
yeah i guess it was kathy then.who the kids were staying with.like everyone else says its nice to know mj had some true friends. I thank kathy for that. For getting him. For seeing what we see and for being there for him.and still being there.

Seeing what we see? Oh then....

I thought most knew he and the Hilton's were pretty close? o_O I found out a few yrs ago myself. It was a nice interview, saw the repeat yesterday and taped it.

Back