Kathy/Paris Hilton Talks About Michael On Piers Morgan Tonight

I am glad Barbara and Piers brought Michael up because it allowed someone like Kathy to say the nicest things and makes you see Michael as a person. The best thing she said on the View was how the kids were just like him. Even Whoopi agreed with that. I really didn't know they were lifelong friends. Since Michael died I have been surprised who he spent time with. But a good surprise because it shows they were his friends because they kept it out of the media. They didn't use the friendship to promote something and then just dump Michael.

Great interview. :) Made me cry.... :cry: *big sigh*

This interview makes the Jacksons look even worse (I wasn't sure that was possible).

How can they claim to have been very close to MJ when they didn't even know what was going on in his life? Here you have a FRIEND, telling of her time with MJ how happy he was, what a great father he was to his kids...and all they keep hammering about is his drug abuse, his denial and insinuating how how happy the kids are now without him.

I hope Oprah & the other interviewers are taking notes....comparing what the Jacksons have said in the past 2 years ....to Kathy Hilton and a hos of other friends and employees.

:agree:

Nice interview. This is how you speak about someone you cared about.
Yes.....I agree.
And the Hilton's even seem to think the Jacksons are a warm, loving and incredible family.
Do they (Kathy and Paris) know something that most (those who say otherwise) don't?

Very nice interview. I'm glad to hear that the kids are happy, healthy, and well behaved.
Just the way Michael raised them.

Miss you MJ.......:cry:

She said it so plainly and succintly. Maybe Stacy J is a broken record but she is right about what she said about the Jacksons. It took a non-family member to put it out there what the truth is. The family should feel ashamed of themselves. This is why Michael distanced himself.

I am glad Barbara and Piers brought Michael up because it allowed someone like Kathy to say the nicest things and makes you see Michael as a person. The best thing she said on the View was how the kids were just like him. Even Whoopi agreed with that. I really didn't know they were lifelong friends. Since Michael died I have been surprised who he spent time with. But a good surprise because it shows they were his friends because they kept it out of the media. They didn't use the friendship to promote something and then just dump Michael.

Yes, Kathy said the kids were chips off the old block and Whoopie agreed.

The only thing that annoyed me about The View interview was when Joy Behar interrupted Kathy mid-sentence to change the subject as she was saying nice things about Michael. Ugh.

Side note: I wish Paris Hilton was as articulate as her mother.

Agreed 100%!

Yes it most certainly is.

I find myself having a hard time getting passed some of the actions and words of some of the Jackson's in the days and months following Michael's death. For one thing I will never understand why they allowed that blow hole Oxman to say the things he did in the hours after MJ's death. It was DISGUSTING what he said and the Jackson's should have been outraged but I never heard it.
Why some of his own family members felt the need to go on t.v and say things like "drug addict" ,"in denial" "failed interventions" at a time when they should have been saying things like Kathy Hilton just did. Sometimes I wonder how well his family really even knew him.
It all just makes me so incredibly sad and I miss this beautiful man soooo much. What a huge void...

thank you.. I feel the same as you

Yes, Kathy said the kids were chips off the old block and Whoopie agreed.

The only thing that annoyed me about The View interview was when Joy Behar interrupted Kathy mid-sentence to change the subject as she was saying nice things about Michael. Ugh.

Side note: I wish Paris Hilton was as articulate as her mother.

OMG yeah, I notice that too. Grrr But, no surprise there, right?! That women is one of many like Oprah who no matter how many times they hear the positive about MJ they never let it soak in! For them there's always a, But!

Great read. Good for her for standing up for Michael and saying he wasn't a drug addict. It needs to be said more often...and so does this:

Well, there was not a kinder, more generous, loving, sweet, smart, smart -- I can't -- the most wonderful father.

Yep, that sounds exactly like Michael. :heart: She's one of the few people in the world (besides the fans) to humanize Michael like that. This is what his legacy needs. I love what she said.

Same here, I miss him sooo much too

Last edited:
I have read this article and I can tell you it's sweet that Mike had such another good friend

Great interview - but makes me sooo sad, especially now we're close to 2 years. miss you MJ

Thankyou so so much for this lovely article and video! I too didn't know Michael and Kathy were that good friends. I just want to say a BIG ((thankyou)) to her and to Paris :) for showing Michael in true light and for honouring and respecting him...and also for being such a good friend to him all these years. Thanks to Piers Morgan too for asking the right questions, for being open and respectful...
God, how we love you and miss you Michael...you should be here...:(

One of the follower fans wrote this on her Facebook:

"Regarding Paris Hilton's interview: I appreciate her honesty. She's successful enough to not have to have sold her story when he died to make money off of it. I remember Michael telling us about her at the Bel Air hotel (just like she said) and him telling us she was staying there at the time. He told us how he used to hold her as a baby and he smiled. That's all I know, out of his own mouth. So props to you Paris."

Feeling a bit better today, so I'm taking advantage of that...

Kathy is a kind, classy person... can spot such rarities right away. It's only when she was asked about Michael did she volunteer to speak about him. All this time, an she hasn't talked to the greedy, soulless media. She seems to have valued that rare friendship very much, and valued his own person very much, like only very few could/can... The way she speaks about him is filled with sincerity and goodness and fondness, and that woman gossipper, Joy Behar, just couldn't bare to hear her speak of that wonderful person and his wonderful children like that, her alert antenna must've have reddened like crazy, she had to interrupt him, like she thought, 'Oh, no, we can't let that happen'. ... *rolls eyes....* On the other hand, Whoopi's discrete backgound words of agreement while Kathy was speaking prove once again she too is great, when she confirmed how the children were like their father and the like... Touching. ..

Now.. I don't know about Paris Hilton, have my opinions of her, but she's funny and a bit more matured now, she seems.. lol.. Her mother is great, though... I'm sorry, but when she described her reactions and behavior after she heard and... saw Michael that sickening day... you have to be a wonderful person, even in a small way, but you have to be somewhat special.. Not everybody talks and behaves that way... that motherly. ...

At the end of the day, it's the people who never talked about Michael to the media that have proved to be his real friends - those that have valued his privacy to a T, that didn't show pictures of him and the kids to the media, exactly the way he wanted it and deserved. .... A lot have to take notice as a result. ....

Last edited:
Feeling a bit better today, so I'm taking advantage of that...

Kathy is a kind, classy person... can spot such rarities right away. It's only when she was asked about Michael did she volunteer to speak about him. All this time, an she hasn't talked to the greedy, soulless media. She seems to have valued that rare friendship very much, and valued his own person very much, like only very few could/can... The way she speaks about him is filled with sincerity and goodness and fondness, and that woman gossipper, Joy Behar, just couldn't bare to hear her speak of that wonderful person and his wonderful children like that, her alert antenna must've have reddened like crazy, she had to interrupt him, like she thought, 'Oh, no, we can't let that happen'. ... *rolls eyes....* On the other hand, Whoopi's discrete backgound words of agreement while Kathy was speaking prove once again she too is great, when she confirmed how the children were like their father and the like... Touching. ..

Now.. I don't know about Paris Hilton, have my opinions of her, but she's funny and a bit more matured now, she seems.. lol.. Her mother is great, though... I'm sorry, but when she described her reactions and behavior after she heard and... saw Michael that sickening day... you have to be a wonderful person, even in a small way, but you have to be somewhat special.. Not everybody talks and behaves that way... that motherly. ...

At the end of the day, it's the people who never talked about Michael to the media that have proved to be his real friends - those that have valued his privacy to a T, that didn't show pictures of him and the kids to the media, exactly the way he wanted it and deserved. .... A lot have to take notice as a result. ....

I noticed that too with Whoopi when Kathy described the children as "chip off the old block "and you could hear Whoopi come in and say Michael's name. I think saying that about the children is a real compliment to Michael. He was very close to them and if they are like him then it's a comfort to know that. People like Joy just don't want to hear good things about Michael. They don't want to think their opinion of him is wrong. I think that is sad because anyone can be wrong. She never knew Michael and one person after the next who actually knew him say nothing but positive things. You think she would be a little more open minded. They were asked about Michael and it was fine to answer because they showed nothing but love and respect.

nice interview,thank u kathy for being honest,she is indeed a true friend.as far the jackson family ,only thing comes in my mind is AEG LAW SUITE ,BIG FAT CHECK COMING FOR THEM,so say any thing that will help their cause even though Murray is walking free man.

I can see the trueness for the Jacksons they have but I have to say this.. lol!!

Paris Hilton is pretty not um.. not smart!! she's trying to say she's a business woman but come on.. lmao you can see the air blowing through her brain in the interview.. she's the same Paris just a little older, parties less. but same person..

More people like this wonderful woman need to speak out on the lies and stress the positives of Michael. Almost every time I see any interview about Michael pop up on the news, my stomach turns over, because too many people just feed off all these lies. ANYWAY this interview is certainly not one of them; thank you very much for posting this beautiful interview! Great way to keep me through the day.

It's really interesting interview. The second family - friends of Michael - refused his addiction. Instead his real family members who in unison talked about his "drug problems". It seems to me his family didn't know him at all.

Back