Justice For Michael Demo's / Fans demand Justice

Re: Justice for Michael demo London 12 June

Posting a photo from today's demo on Thrillerchild's behalf. Great job guys!!!

cf9x.jpg

Great photos.

Posting a photo from today's demo on Thrillerchild's behalf. Great job guys!!!

cf9x.jpg

Ew I look so bad! :fear: Will post my pics tomorrow, soo tired right now.

I just want to say Thank You to you folks who went to this rally in support for Michael....I know he is smiling down right now....I wish they held stuff like this in my state. Michael would be proud..:)

Thanks for posting the pic JMie :) Flyers were given out and over 100 signatures were gathered on the petition which is gonna be sent to LA to help in trying to get Dr Death's medical licence revoked.

Ew I look so bad! :fear: Will post my pics tomorrow, soo tired right now.

Oh don't talk rubbish Stacey! You look great :D

I love your optmisim,:) for the last 2 demos, there was over 100 confirmed attending, but only about 20 actually bothered turning up! As this is not an all singing, all dancing, lets dress up as Michael and blast the music type of event, very few will attend!!

Moonstreet what happened I couldn't see you? :( Its just after your thread on the board I was expecting to see you there :mello:

It was a good day, lots of strength and love for Michael.
People were interested and wanted to know why we were there and were interested to hear the truth. People were stating what they had read in the papers and when they heard the truth, some signed the petition. Its all about getting the truth out there and getting justice for Michael.
xxx

Thanks for posting the pic JMie :) Flyers were given out and over 100 signatures were gathered on the petition which is gonna be sent to LA to help in trying to get Dr Death's medical licence revoked.

Oh don't talk rubbish Stacey! You look great :D

Moonstreet what happened I couldn't see you? :( Its just after your thread on the board I was expecting to see you there :mello:

LOL, thanks but I don't think so! :fear:

I think I saw moonstreet suffered a bereavement and that's why she couldn't make it, and she has no internet access right now.

I'm going to upload my photo's now and put them in here.

Oh dear I look so rough in those photos lol! Seriously though it was a great day and there was a lot of interest in what we were doing. We got a lot of signatures and a lot of people wanting to know more so all in all it was very successful.

Thank you all for doing this. I could really feel the love there from just looking at these pics! Well done everyone. Thank you.
The banners were great, ''CPR on a bed WTF?''
Amazing effort from amazing people.
God Bless you, Michael is so proud of you all.:wub:

I think I saw moonstreet suffered a bereavement and that's why she couldn't make it, and she has no internet access right now.

sorry I couldnt make it, Stacy is correct, my Gran passed away suddenly, and I had to fly back to Ireland, and there was no interent where I was. Im back in London now, and looking at the photos, Im gutted I couldnt be there. It sounds like a great day, and Im soo happy to see faces I dont recognise, well done guys, you did a brillant job :clapping:

Re: Irish Flag/banner heading to LA for the display at the court

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Court-Bid-To-Suspend-Michael-Jacksons-Doctor-Conrad-Murray-Rejected-By-Judge/Article/201006315649312?lpos=World_News_First_Media_Article_Teaser_Region__1&lid=ARTICLE_15649312_Court_Bid_To_Suspend_Michael_Jacksons_Doctor_Conrad_Murray_Rejected_By_Judge

Reports from sky news from the court in LA June 14, watch the video, at 0.41 to 0.47, thats my banner being held in the back ground, then go down the page to the picture section, this is number 20

banneratcourt2.jpg

thats my banner being proudly held on my behalf by my friend, on the skynews website

Brilliant! I'm glad you got to see it as well. :)

thank you for making that Moonstreet....:hug:

good job!

I haven't seen my flag on the pictures from the courthouse..... only on tmz for some reason.

sorry I couldnt make it, Stacy is correct, my Gran passed away suddenly, and I had to fly back to Ireland, and there was no interent where I was. Im back in London now, and looking at the photos, Im gutted I couldnt be there. It sounds like a great day, and Im soo happy to see faces I dont recognise, well done guys, you did a brillant job :clapping:

I'm so, so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending my love and sympathies to you and your family :(
There will be many more demos for us all to go to, I know you'll never give up fighting for justice :)
B
xxx

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...cksons_Doctor_Conrad_Murray_Rejected_By_Judge

Reports from sky news from the court in LA June 14, watch the video, at 0.41 to 0.47, thats my banner being held in the back ground, then go down the page to the picture section, this is number 20

banneratcourt2.jpg

thats my banner being proudly held on my behalf by my friend, on the skynews website

Great job moonstreet & to everyone & their banners, who was able to attend.

Justice For Michael UK Demonstration 23 October 2010

Our next demo will be 23 October 1pm to 6pm and we are moving to a new location, Trafalgar Square, Outside the National Gallery, London.

This will be our fifth demo and as each one has grown and been moresuccessful than the last, we have decided to move to a larger location.

As usual, we have a facebook event page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=108714629186269
As this is an actul event, please only those who can physically be in London on October 23 click attending.

For those who can not get to London for the demo, we appriciate your support. If you would like to send a support banner feel free to contact either myself or any of the other member of the organisation team. We will be happy to provide you with help and advice.

Our main purpose at these demos is to inform the public of all the infomation we as fans know which is not being reported in the general media. We also have a petition to remove Murrays medical licence.

This is not a fan meet up or fan party. There is no singing or dancing, we dont have any music. We dont dress up in Michael costumes. We just wear Michael tshirts, and have lots of banners and flags.

Each time we do this, we are getting more and more support from both fans and the general public. Fans this is important, this is our chance to show that we still support Michael no matter what.

WILL YOU BE THERE???

For more information see the event page where there links to our forum and website

Please note that we are in no way affilated with 'JUSTICE4MJ' , the facebook group, website or t-shirt sales. We agree that Justice is need for Michael and we will do everything we can, however we have different ideals and attitudes towards obtaining Justice and its practises all of which conflict with 'Justice4mj'.

Last edited:
Re: Justice For Michael UK Demonstration 23 October 2010

Thanks for the heads up hun. Couldn't attend the one last week as had to work, attended the one in May, and its so scary how the public has no idea what's going on and believe what they read in The Sun. Its time for education.

Thanks for letting us know, will do everything I can to be there.

Oh this is just a 3 hour flight from here..I could catch a plane and be there!!
Thanks for the heads up hon..Be sure to spread on fb and let me know if you want it on twitter as well.

Maria are you from Russia?

Btw, I'll be there :)

See you MJ fans. I hope lots of you can make it!!
Hugs
Tanja

Unfortunatly, It is my Husbands Birthday outing this day, so I wont be able to make this one :(
I still have some flyers from the last demo I went to, so I will try & remember to pass them on to someone who can make it. I'll be there in spirit though.
Justice.
xxx

Glad to see it went well, will definitely be at January's demo.

Back