Justice For Michael Demo's / Fans demand Justice

Re: Justice for Michael demo London 12 June

Is there any more information regarding this, like who is organising this?
What will be happening?

Sorry im not on FB so cant check it out

Its been organised by a group of fans, who have organised the other Justice4michael Demos. They are well known in the London fan community, as they used to go to Michaels hotels and other events etc.

Im sure it will be pretty much like the other demos. We had JUSTICE4MICHAEL banners and country flags hung up on the Eros fountain. We were handing out leaflets, talking to the general public about the case, informing people of all the info we know that isnt being reported in the general media. The organisers also have a petition for people to sign. This is for the removal of Murrarys medical licence.

Theres no music or dancing, its not a fan meet party. The fans who were at the other demos wore MJ tshirts but thats it. Its not about being there dressed up as Michael, its about a serious issue. We got a really good response at the last demo. I think people took us more serious as we didnt have music, we not singing and chanting and people were not dressed up in Michael costumes. We were there representing Michael, well informed and well able to answer questions.

Its been organised by a group of fans, who have organised the other Justice4michael Demos. They are well known in the London fan community, as they used to go to Michaels hotels and other events etc.

Im sure it will be pretty much like the other demos. We had JUSTICE4MICHAEL banners and country flags hung up on the Eros fountain. We were handing out leaflets, talking to the general public about the case, informing people of all the info we know that isnt being reported in the general media. The organisers also have a petition for people to sign. This is for the removal of Murrarys medical licence.

Theres no music or dancing, its not a fan meet party. The fans who were at the other demos wore MJ tshirts but thats it. Its not about being there dressed up as Michael, its about a serious issue. We got a really good response at the last demo. I think people took us more serious as we didnt have music, we not singing and chanting and people were not dressed up in Michael costumes. We were there representing Michael, well informed and well able to answer questions.
You're right!
Everything else does not make a good impression!

You're all right. I know back in 2005 a few people didn't take the rally's seriously as they saw it as an occasion to dress up and have a meet up. Its not about that. Moonstreet has been amazing and the response to it has been excellent. The public will listen to you if you're well informed, passionate, but not dressed up head to toe like Michael whilst MJ music blasts from some speakers someone has put their iPod in. I'll be attending this one that's for sure.

I can not be there ... it is simply too far!
But I joined the facebook group and added the link for this demo on my fb profil to spread it.

Also the link to moonstreets picture with the maths (it's great!).
I would like to put it in my album, but without permission :smilerolleyes:

I wish you great success on 12 June!
I'm with you guys .. in spirit.

Re: What else can I do?

well u UK fans can at least go to streets and deman justice for :heart:Michael holding bannner, demo in front of the USA embbassy and etc

We iranians fans can not even do that. :angry:
no USA embassy in iran and such demo is is illegal in iran. right to the jail we will go if we gather holding banner and .... :doh:

:angry:

I want to do what I can, as well. I feel so helpless. All I can do is pray for justice, but I hope the day will come that I can contribute.

I know what you mean, I've got exams when the trial begins and so I can't attend any rallies in London.
I feel so helpless

I know that feeling. I was in the same boat in 2005 with finals and exams so couldn't attend any rallies. Plus in 2005 there wasn't FB and Twitter which at least we have now to promote justice for Michael.

Re: stop talking about JUSTICE4MJ and get off your butt and do something

Well, if anyone in Houston knows about anything like this going on for Michael, tell me.

And you are right. I hate it when people have that 'there's nothing i can do' or 'justice is not going to be' or 'IM is the only thing that can be proven attitude.

How many times does Michael have to tell us that 'there's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one' and to just 'keep the faith'!.

Last edited:
Re: Russian fans demand justice for Michael

Good job Russia !!!

Very strange because a week ago I sent an e-mail for more information about the flag and still nobody has answered. Did any of you have similar problem and can anyone give me further information, please?
We fans from Bulgaria also want to raise our voice and we want to send our flag in L.A.!

Re: Irish Flag/banner heading to LA for the display at the court

up date......

My banner has now arrived in LA. It was signed by fans who attended the London Justice for Michael demos on April 3 and 5. Look out for it at the court on June 14

Cool, well done. :)

Wow, cool. I'm sending my support with it. Nice idea, thanks :)

Re: Russian fans demand justice for Michael

Very strange because a week ago I sent an e-mail for more information about the flag and still nobody has answered. Did any of you have similar problem and can anyone give me further information, please?
We fans from Bulgaria also want to raise our voice and we want to send our flag in L.A.!

you should contact people from www.justice4michaeljackson.com for more info on the flag. have you emailed them? let me know.

by the way, the LA fans were kind enough to take the flag from me. Thank you to everyone involved in this!!!! So hopefully we will see our flag at the courthouse on the court dates.

Actually, that's a GREAT idea! Can we make this something international?? Say, can I send one of you a German flag- if people just from this forum ALONE would send a flag from their country- we literally could have half the world represented that day! That would be very Michael, I'm thinking of HIStory AND at the beginning of "In the Closet" they were running still running around with the flags from TDCAU and the HIStory snippet- lot's of meaning in both HIStory and "In The Closet" as in get things out into broad daylight.

Just imagine fans standing there, united with all sorts of different flags peacefully chanting

EVERY DAY CREATE YOUR HISTORY!

Somebody please tell me where to send the flag and I'll send it, I'm on the East Coast of the US and can't be there but I'd love for something to be present!

I'm still gonna be there. :) Stephen says he will be too.

I'm going to be there. Not working weekends anymore finally means I can attend these.

Brilliant. On facebook there is 128 confirmed attending.
I hope they all turn out.
Justice for Michael. :)
xxx

Brilliant. On facebook there is 128 confirmed attending.
I hope they all turn out.
Justice for Michael. :)
xxx

I love your optmisim,:) for the last 2 demos, there was over 100 confirmed attending, but only about 20 actually bothered turning up! As this is not an all singing, all dancing, lets dress up as Michael and blast the music type of event, very few will attend!!

I love your optmisim,:) for the last 2 demos, there was over 100 confirmed attending, but only about 20 actually bothered turning up! As this is not an all singing, all dancing, lets dress up as Michael and blast the music type of event, very few will attend!!

Like you said, I am trying to stay optmistic!
I hope they do, its so important - we really need people to come out in support, to put the truth out there, to fight for what we belive in and to get justice.
I truly hope that if people can make it then they will come *fingers crossed* :)
xxx

Bumping this due to it being tomorrow. I'll see everyone tomorrow and hopefully this one will get more attendance than the last couple of ones. It does seem to have been promoted a lot more this time so fingers crossed. See you all tomorrow.

^^ Yep, see you tomorrow. I've emailed every1 one I know as a reminder about it so i'm really hoping that people turn up.
xxx

I think it is so lovely that you have gone to this rally, and reading the whole thing about wearing non MJ wear, just peoples whose love of Michael is evident on the INSIDE, by being there.:wub:
You are so right that the general public will be far more likely to listen and enquire of you even if you standing strong and descretely.
I love you lovely people, God bless you for this.:yes:
With you in spirit for sure.

Back