June 3, 2008: A BIG Jackson Surprise? Interview w/ Jackie and LaToya on post #31

Momma Shannon

Proud Member
Ok, there will be some changes to the way the news threads are presented soon and we are asking for additional news staff to help fill the needs of the board. So if you enjoy MJJC and want to be a part of making her the best at everything then please step up and lets us know you are here and ready :yes:

It's not even 5am yet so news and mentionings are non-existent so far.

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1990 - Michael Jackson was admitted to St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica after complaining of chest pains. Test showed that he had bruised ribs from dance practice.

1992 - Crystal Cartier filed a $40 million federal lawsuit against Michael Jackson, Sony Music Entertainment, MJJ Productions and Epic Records. She alleged that she originally wrote and recorded "Dangerous."

2005 - Jurors in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial began deliberating the fate of Jackson.

[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson Quote​
[/SIZE]

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel

More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: June 3, 2008: Michael Jackson News and Mentionings

2005 - Jurors in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial began deliberating the fate of Jackson.

oh my God I remember it was like Monday on that year and my friends and I went to my other MJer friends' house to stay togather for the verdict!! it was such a painful moment..but they didnt say the verdict till the week later.

:wild:

1212498026mjciara.jpg

DUET?? R&B SINGER CIARA DOING A COLLABORATION WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!!

June 03, 2008. Ciara's got a big collabo in the making. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing whispers coming out of Atlanta that the King Of Pop Michael Jackson has agreed to cut a collabo with her.

Word is that Akon helped put together the deal and that he might be on the track also. That's a pretty good look for everyone involved...

Last edited:

June 03, 2008. Ciara's got a big collabo in the making. MediaTakeOut.com is hearing whispers coming out of Atlanta that the King Of Pop Michael Jackson has agreed to cut a collabo with her.

Word is that Akon helped put together the deal and that he might be on the track also. That's a pretty good look for everyone involved...

Oh I'm DEFINITELY down with that look!

Ciara is a wonderful young lady, who just happens to be a huge MJ fan. I believe this could turn out to be a really, really fun project for her and MJ. I hope this turns out to be true.

I can already "envision" what a possible MJ-Ciara video would look like.

I PRAY THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE :praying:

I hope this is true too, but we never know??but that would be fun for Ciara and MJ to callaborate together!!!:)

woah that Ciara MJ collab news really came out ofnowhere..caught me by surprise!

Thanks for the mentionings.

Janet just surprise Sherry on "the view" with tickets to her concert. Sherry told Janet that "Michael who is her first favorite but Janet is her second favorite" and she wanted to go to Janet's upcoming concert. Just thought to share it with you.

I hope it is true about Cierra. Good match up.

thanks for this news

Ciara??????

Janet just surprise Sherry on "the view" with tickets to her concert. Sherry told Janet that "Michael who is her first favorite but Janet is her second favorite" and she wanted to go to Janet's upcoming concert. Just thought to share it with you.

any more MJ mentions? what was Joy Behar's response to Janet?

Thanks to all contributing news. :flowers:

I like Ciara and I think a collaboration between she & MJ would be cool.

Thanks for posting the duet article - it's still the only bit of anything for today so far - slow day for Michael :lol:

:wild:

1212498026mjciara.jpg

OH HELL NO!!!!

Can we get someone with TALENT, please?

I could only see these two doing some sort of dance off together...but the girl cannot sing, and should never be in the same studio as Michael.

MJ & Ciara?!! The dancing would be out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciara... well beautiful young girl... but hmmmm... voice hmmmm. :scratch:

*giggle* will I get a 'good behavior' star now as I kept it (almost) positive??? as positive as possible for my very own sake at least!:rofl: lol

thanks for the news

1212498026mjciara.jpg

They have put them already together. Nice couple, I have to say ... :D

Yeah and Babs spoiled the moment when she asked Janet are we going
get tickets ?,Janet gave that look,Hmm and I think The audience thought they were going to get tickets too because it was suppose to be a suprise for Sherri from Whoopi.I don't think The rest of The View crew knew about the suprise. And did you see Sherri going so wild that She spilled a cup of water on the table and Chair that Janet gingerly sat down on that chair.:tease:
OMG:wild:

Last edited:
Last edited:

I'm sure what is to be will be and there's nothing we'll be able to do about it. All I know is, if this collab happens then I pray its a hot one, I can see it happening.

The duet is a good idea, she is talented and high profile and maybe if Michael was to duet with her a younger generation will prick up their ears and listen to the talent of Michael Jackson insead of the taloid garbage

actually didn't the jury get the case on a friday? i remember cuz my bday was the following thursday, and they got out early like three times for graduation, a dr. appt, and somethingelse....and the verdict was read the following monday.

Yeah and Babs spoiled the moment when she asked Janet are we going
get tickets ?,Janet gave that look,Hmm and I think The audience thought they were going to get tickets too because it was suppose to be a suprise for Sherri from Whoopi.I don't think The rest of The View crew knew about the suprise. And did you see Sherri going so wild that She spilled a cup of water on the table and Chair that Janet gingerly sat down on that chair.:tease:
OMG:wild:
Sherri kind of killed the moment aswell when she was giving so much props to janet and then admitting that michael is her favorite and that janet is her second favorite.

I am surprised this hasn't been posted yet. Latoya and Jackie were interviewed by Exta Tv about a BIG Jackson family surprise.

http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/normclarke/breaking_news/19483534.html?normBN=true

JACKSON FAMILY'S BIG SURPRISE 'COMING SOON'
jackson_reunion060308.jpg
La Toya and Jackie Jackson let the cat out of the bag during their red carpet appearance at Saturday's grand opening of Palms Place Hotel & Spa.
During an interview with the syndicated TV show "Extra," Jackie Jackson told Tanika Ray "we're putting something together with the whole family. It's coming soon."
Everyone including Janet, Ray asked.
"Everybody," said La Toya.
Jackie added that family members have been in a recording studio working on a new CD.
"It's going to be a big surprise...it's going to happen," said La Toya. But she hedged when asked if the big event included Las Vegas, "I don't know about here in Vegas."
See video of the red carpet interview. [extratv_warnerbros_com]

Omg i think that day i was here in the libabry on checking out was goin on!

Back