June 13th.

This day still bothers me. It never should have happen in the first place. What I now find ironic about this day is Maureen Orth is that she was wishing that a man's life (Michael) would have been destroyed on this day in 2005; YET, last year, she lost her husband, Tim Russett, on that same day. Very ironic.

This day still bothers me. It never should have happen in the first place. What I now find ironic about this day is Maureen Orth is that she was wishing that a man's life (Michael) would have been destroyed on this day in 2005; YET, last year, she lost her husband, Tim Russett, on that same day. Very ironic.

Wow! very ironic :eek:

Maureen Orth is one if the worst journalists ever...

What goes around comes around even though it was bad

I didn't get a chance to respond about that day, but I did have something special for y'all,
Michael_Jackson_June_13th_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

That's my drawing and I hope you like it.

I didn't get a chance to respond about that day, but I did have something special for y'all,
Michael_Jackson_June_13th_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

That's my drawing and I hope you like it.

Fantastic drawing u did there ..it looks great :D :clapping:

Why thank you guys. Come check my DeviantArt page, I'm still planning on doing MJ drawings and I'm currently still working on one MJ/Naruto relating drawing.

Back