June 13th.

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
It's been 4 years now since Michael got aquitted. what were you doing when you knew about Michael being proved not guilty? I was watching it on the news and screaming.

I was in High School so i was to busy focusing on my work lol although i did ask the teacher to put on the Radio so i could hear what was going on :p

I was watching the news, on my knees on the floor of my living room. Wide eyed and grinning with happiness. I don't know why I was on the floor. So I could be closer to the TV I guess. Haha.

jesus. every year :smilerolleyes: its not an anniversary u know. how about moving on and not bringing back horrible memories ?

It would be cool if Michael announced about something tomorrow... :) But I think it's just wishful thinking...

I've been so stressed about exams and the concerts, I totally forgot it was tomorrow. lol. Mind you, it's not the most pleasant of memories, so it's not like forgetting it would do any harm. lol.

jesus. every year :smilerolleyes: its not an anniversary u know. how about moving on and not bringing back horrible memories ?

agreed!..with a smile. Personally i would like to forget the whole ordeal and try and get the association of those allegations as far away from him as possible. The next months will hopfully do that for good

it was 11pm here when they broadcast it live and i was crying lol
but its over and we should move on!

21665142.jpg

disappointed.gif
disappointed.gif
disappointed.gif
disappointed.gif
disappointed.gif

yeah but what if they thought that he was guilty? its just a good year to remember because the truth come out in the end.

GOD!! I LOVE MICHAEL SO MUCH, :wub:
HOPE HE DOSN'T HAVE TO GO THRU SOMETHING LIKE
THIS EVER AGAIN :no:

It was a very exciting time. I yelled either "YEAH!!," "YES!!" "DO THIS!!" or "GO MICHAEL!!" each time the words "not guilty" were repeated! After all of them were read off, I screamed, said "Thank you, God! Thank you!," jumped up and down, danced around and then blasted MJ's music for the rest of the day until 10pm that night! lol

Michael had been bound by Evan's lie for too long. It was time for MJ to finally be pulled from under it.

The day that Sneddon said he was doing that 1108 move, was the day that Michael was finally given an opportunity to deal with the lie of 1993.

Starting from tomorrow, June 13th, 2009, we all will only have 31 days to go until the curtain of "This Is It" goes up.

Yeahhhhh babyyyyyyy! LOL

Exactly one month from the anniversary of MJ's exoneration, it will be opening night of his record breaking concert series.

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHH! Those Memorries :cry:

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:-_-

I hope DS burn in hell,
someday what he did to Michael and his family.

I was in 10th grade and Most ppl in my school were against him. and then @ exactly 4pm,on ABC there was BERAKING NEWS!!! I cried like i've never cried b4. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I'm glad its OVER!!! Mike Has moved on and DS will still have this shadow over him!:cheeky:

Love,
Romi

I was in 10th grade and Most ppl in my school were against him. and then @ exactly 4pm,on ABC there was BERAKING NEWS!!! I cried like i've never cried b4. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I'm glad its OVER!!! Mike Has moved on and DS will still have this shadow over him!:cheeky:
Love,
Romi

I feel you no one around me in my family likes Michael except for my grandma. She see good in everyone:) ;) For me it was 1pm. i had just got home from school my english class. and I turned the T.V there they said The Verdict had comed. I just yelled and screamed, jumped up and down when they announced that Michael was Vindicated...I cried too :boohoo: After that i remember my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go with her to NL-Gates and celebrated it with lots of fans at a Club in SM, that night.. :)

I was in a bus on the way home and the bus driver had the radio on. Back home I jumped to my stereo and listened to DS, Scream and TDCAU the whole day...

Well, June 13th happens to be my birthday. That year I turned 14 and I was suppossed to be getting The Ultimate collection for my birthday! But because I decided what I wanted quite late, none of my presents came in time for my birthday :(

So im sitting there and my family are asking me if I wanted to go out for a meal, and for some reason I didnt want to. Despite being extremely hungry! lol

Then my brother was watching Sky Sports News and it said 'Michael Jackson verdict imminent'. I pooped my pants.

When I was orignally slightly upset because I wasnt getting any presents, I ended up getting the best birthday present ever! Its something ill allways remember :D

I was watching the news, on my knees on the floor of my living room. Wide eyed and grinning with happiness. I don't know why I was on the floor. So I could be closer to the TV I guess. Haha.

it must have been a welsh thing cause i done exactly the same and yelled at the top of my voice "yes" with each 'not guilty'.

i felt some highs and lows at that time, a totally wierd feeling.

Joy, Ecstacy, Relief, Sadness and sympathy.

Michael Jackson Sir, you are quite simply the Greatest entertainer and humanitarian ever to breath life on this planet.

I thank you.

Carl

Back