Joe says MJ is NOT buried yet!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
Exclusive: Michael Jackson "Not Buried Yet," Says Father Joe

Just in case you weren't certain, Michael Jackson is "not buried yet."
Shooting down published reports (and backing up what we reported yesterday), father Joe Jackson tells E! News exclusively that his son has not already been laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
Joe declined to specify any burial plans, or whether his son's body has been placed in Motown maven Berry Gordy's crypt as some outlets have speculated.
The Jackson patriarch, who resides primarily in Las Vegas, also tells E! News he supports a proposal to move Neverland to Vegas.
"I think Vegas would be great," says Joe. And while he doesn't think the family would visit such a shrine to his son, Joe does believe "the fans would come."
Asked about Michael's ongoing death investigation, Joe says he didn't want to discuss it, only adding, "I still can't believe he's gone."

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b138907_michael_jackson_not_buried_yet_says.html

Even though I said my last message to Michael in the other thread, the thread that said he was buried... I had an underlying feeling too that he wasn't somehow. :\ I mean also, who reported it? Skynews. Dunno what or who to believe sometimes.

Thanks God there is something official from the family came out! Thank you very much for sharing.Thank you Joe for telling us the truth.Tabloids are just crap, garbage.

PS. Please, do not hate me but I like Las Vegas idea.

Are they waiting for him to heal? Or are they planning to have the best doctor in the world wake him up?

doesnt really matter tbh i just hope when it does happen the media dont find out but i doubt that will happen.

:cry: can't they let him be now :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg. :cry:

so is it true or not?
with all the media I don't know what to believe!

Michael's body needs to be laid to rest. The family will just have to put their faith in God or whomever they believe in and let it GO. No one will steal his body... No one can hurt Michael now. It's time for some kind of closure for Mrs. Katherine, Joe, the siblings, and especially Michael's children.

Sigh, I hope they can do something about that... knowing Michael is just... laying somewhere feels too distraught. :sad: I know they wanna figure some things out, but they do need to bury him or something so that we can finalize this and move on with the grieving process...

Last edited:
Yeah I have a feeling they havent decided where and when to put the body to grounds because of fear of looting or media coverage... I understand their concerns if this is the case.. But no one can hurt Michael anymore and with security at Forest Lawn, I think he will be safe there.

cause they havnt decided where to put him (cant believe im even writing this aint ever gonna sink in)

I so understand your feelings here as I share them as well.

As it stands there's only a temporary death certificate in place, once a permanent one is filed then we can all be sure that Mike's been officially laid to rest.:(

the stress of all this DAMN i need to be put on life support

i think he should be cremated and then a shrine made somewhere after

Michael's body needs to be laid to rest. The family will just have to put their faith in God or whomever they believe in and let it GO. No one will steal his body... No one can hurt Michael now. It's time for some kind of closure for Mrs. Katherine, Joe, the siblings, and especially Michael's children.

cause they havnt decided where to put him (cant believe im even writing this aint ever gonna sink in)

I think the Neverland idea (in Vegas or at the REAL one) will take time IF it even happens. Michael needs to be buried. I just think they are worried about the security issue. Who knows we are being thrown off and it has already happened? :(

This delay makes me think of the situation w/ James Brown. :cry: :(

Why do I get the feeling the family is waiting on approval for Michael to be buried at Neverland? They certainly arent' waiting on no brain.

Back