Is Michael Jackson a Dancer who can Sing OR a Singer who can Dance?

isse

Proud Member
Some people say that Michael Jackson is a dancer who can sing. Some people say that he is a singer who can dance. What do you think?

I think he is the Chris Brown of the 1980s

Fool!

Michael is a singer and a dancer. He's a world class talent in both areas. The only one of his kind. Fred Astaire was a dancer who sang, Sammy Davis was a dancer who sang, James Brown was a singer who danced, etc... But Michael could have been one or the other and been hugely successful. World class talent at both.

Can't I just pick both. :( This is really hard. His dancing and his singing is really up there with each other and are both amazing.

Edit: LOL I sounded like a baby. :bugeyed Sorry for that. :hysterical:

yes.

I think he is the Chris Brown of the 1980s
f_hug.gif

A singer and dancer who hasn't sang or danced in awhile.

He is Both of Them his voice is Amazing and special and his Dance is Magic . Such a Human great Talent and he made History for everybody in this whole Galaxy .

Yes arX... we all need some luv :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: U guys ROCK!!!

As to the question... BOTH?? :rolleyes: :lol:

His dancing definitely overshadows his singing. So what does that tell you? No one went to his tours to hear him sing.

His dancing definitely overshadows his singing. So what does that tell you? No one went to his tours to hear him sing.

i certainly beg to differ. i have some idea what his voice sounds like, and how distinctive it is. when you hear billie jean, who do you hear...john mayer? chris brown? mariah carey?

even if your aim is to be as objective as possible, there's no way around the fact that both his vocal ability and movement have peaked at a supreme level. comparing the two in such an absolute way is yet another sign of chronic boredom in MJ internet land.

i certainly beg to differ. i have some idea what his voice sounds like, and how distinctive it is. when you hear billie jean, who do you hear...john mayer? chris brown? mariah carey?

He does indeed have a very recognizable voice. But honestly speaking, who goes to his show to hear him sing?

Michael Jackson is a person of unsurpassed talents. Michael Jackson is an entertainer who can do both and more. He has shown today's music industry the way it should be done. With so much talent he has done things no other person in the world of yester years has done or today even. The man is someone who has shown the world what a true entertainer is. He is a living legend and one of the last geniuses of the music industry.

Michael puts on a show. You go to see him entertain, which is accomplished through both song and dance, through his voice and his movement. Like arXter said, people are just bored stiff and are thus making silly threads, lol. He's the ultimate in both fields. You buy his CD's to hear him sing, don't you? You watch his video's to watch him dance.

He does indeed have a very recognizable voice. But honestly speaking, who goes to his show to hear him sing?

uhm..me. are you saying that you would have been pefectly ok with him starting the song billie jean and never opening his mouth?

or you listen to the radio and billie jean comes on and you turn it off cus u can't see him dancing?

it seems you are splitting unnecessary hairs. it's like you are walking around with something that is very important to you, but you never talk about it, but if it was gone, you'd miss it terribly. so you might as well appreciate it.

and this awful scrutiny that MJ is subject to, only is another big testament to has massive talent.

Back