I believe 'Breaking News' lead vocals are not 100% MJ and I want to talk about it here

MJReality;3100115 said:
Finally found the analysis performed by 'Joy' on a French MJ forum. Thought some "ACTUAL" analysis might make a few folks at least reconsder their stance. You still there Smooth? The following is the translation:

comparative analysis of "Keep Your Head Up" and "Break of Dawn" by a scientific expert in signal processing and conclusions .

IMPORTANT : comparative analysis of "Keep Your Head Up" and "Break of Dawn" by a scientific expert in signal processing and conclusions .

Good evening again everyone,This comparative analysis and its conclusions are published by 'JOY', a Michael's fan, on the MJFrance.com's website (French fans club), here below the translation :

'I entrusted the comparative analysis of ‘Keep Your Head Up’ and ‘Break of Dawn’ to a scientific expert in signal processing, its conclusions are follows: - Regarding ‘Keep your head up’, the cutoff frequency is (Very strange) to 11 khz while much of the energy Michael Jackson's voice was at frequencies between 12 and 14 Khz. - The characteristic spectral lines of Jackson's voice doesn’t found in ‘Keep your head up’. - This recording (‘keep your head up’) has the meaning of frequency term a rectangular form which suggests the possible use speech synthesizers. - We can not find anywhere rays at 7.5 khz, or lines at 5 khz, or lines at 12.5 khz or at 13.1 khz lines... characteristics of the true voice of Jackson. - Conversely, the frequencies appear at 4.1 kHz, at 8.5 kHz, at 10.2 kHz, at 12.2 kHz (even if it was very artificially vert attenuated) that the real Michael Jackson did not use.

This analysis was done using the method of 'FFT' (Hamming’s method, at 65.5 khz).

The conclusions are that 80% of risks that it isn’t Michael Jackson who sings on ‘Keep your head up’, and the idea suggestiving vocal synthesis, in addition to an imitator in the choruses, is quite plausible.'

French text at the link here below :http://www.mjfranceforum.com/index.php?topic=21331.msg609576#msg609576

For those who are not fully informed, 'Keep your head up' is in the tracklist of the posthum album. The track has been circulating on the net this weekend but was quickly removed. You can still listen tonight at this link : http://www.wat.tv/video/michael-jackson-keep-your-36q6d_35pjv_.htmland it should be tomorrow on the official website of Michael Jackson (ie Sony !!!!!).

Please, sign the petition (your signature will not in contradiction with the fact to boycott Sony. Your signature will be for a total respect of the artist, Michael Jackson, and his work. These are two parallel actions but differents) and share as widely as possible around the world. This petition is very important : http://www.petitions24.com/michael

- Frequency differences are irrefutable. And that is admissible in court.In fact, everything depends on the nature of the complaint if the complaint is that it is not that Michael sings at 100%, it will be wrong because there are ad-libs, the 'aouhh' ... and they may have put a small percentage of Michael in it. This analysis provides objective factors contributed to the understanding, but no definitive answer to 100%.We should deepen the tests by others. We need more experts discuss on several tracks (songs).

2/ There is nothing more credible than mathematical analysis. What it shows? It's as if Donald was singing the Barry White ... The voice in 'Keep your hand up' does not contain the same frequencies as the voice of Michael in 'Break of Dawn'. This is not the same voice, at 80%. It is likely that there are several voices on the track, and the idea of a vocal synthesis in addition explain the curve non-human.In all cases there is a fraud, imposture, fake.

Thanking you for your listening,

Peace and L.O.V.E.Brigitte

Loves this post. Not MJ. Never will be.

MJReality;3100115 said:
Finally found the analysis performed by 'Joy' on a French MJ forum. Thought some "ACTUAL" analysis might make a few folks at least reconsder their stance. You still there Smooth? The following is the translation:

comparative analysis of "Keep Your Head Up" and "Break of Dawn" by a scientific expert in signal processing and conclusions .

IMPORTANT : comparative analysis of "Keep Your Head Up" and "Break of Dawn" by a scientific expert in signal processing and conclusions .

Good evening again everyone,This comparative analysis and its conclusions are published by 'JOY', a Michael's fan, on the MJFrance.com's website (French fans club), here below the translation :

'I entrusted the comparative analysis of ‘Keep Your Head Up’ and ‘Break of Dawn’ to a scientific expert in signal processing, its conclusions are follows: - Regarding ‘Keep your head up’, the cutoff frequency is (Very strange) to 11 khz while much of the energy Michael Jackson's voice was at frequencies between 12 and 14 Khz. - The characteristic spectral lines of Jackson's voice doesn’t found in ‘Keep your head up’. - This recording (‘keep your head up’) has the meaning of frequency term a rectangular form which suggests the possible use speech synthesizers. - We can not find anywhere rays at 7.5 khz, or lines at 5 khz, or lines at 12.5 khz or at 13.1 khz lines... characteristics of the true voice of Jackson. - Conversely, the frequencies appear at 4.1 kHz, at 8.5 kHz, at 10.2 kHz, at 12.2 kHz (even if it was very artificially vert attenuated) that the real Michael Jackson did not use.

This analysis was done using the method of 'FFT' (Hamming’s method, at 65.5 khz).

The conclusions are that 80% of risks that it isn’t Michael Jackson who sings on ‘Keep your head up’, and the idea suggestiving vocal synthesis, in addition to an imitator in the choruses, is quite plausible.'

French text at the link here below :http://www.mjfranceforum.com/index.php?topic=21331.msg609576#msg609576

For those who are not fully informed, 'Keep your head up' is in the tracklist of the posthum album. The track has been circulating on the net this weekend but was quickly removed. You can still listen tonight at this link : http://www.wat.tv/video/michael-jackson-keep-your-36q6d_35pjv_.htmland it should be tomorrow on the official website of Michael Jackson (ie Sony !!!!!).

Please, sign the petition (your signature will not in contradiction with the fact to boycott Sony. Your signature will be for a total respect of the artist, Michael Jackson, and his work. These are two parallel actions but differents) and share as widely as possible around the world. This petition is very important : http://www.petitions24.com/michael

- Frequency differences are irrefutable. And that is admissible in court.In fact, everything depends on the nature of the complaint if the complaint is that it is not that Michael sings at 100%, it will be wrong because there are ad-libs, the 'aouhh' ... and they may have put a small percentage of Michael in it. This analysis provides objective factors contributed to the understanding, but no definitive answer to 100%.We should deepen the tests by others. We need more experts discuss on several tracks (songs).

2/ There is nothing more credible than mathematical analysis. What it shows? It's as if Donald was singing the Barry White ... The voice in 'Keep your hand up' does not contain the same frequencies as the voice of Michael in 'Break of Dawn'. This is not the same voice, at 80%. It is likely that there are several voices on the track, and the idea of a vocal synthesis in addition explain the curve non-human.In all cases there is a fraud, imposture, fake.

Thanking you for your listening,

Peace and L.O.V.E.Brigitte

:clapping:Thanks for this post.

[YOUTUBE]uZA5qpZurUc[/YOUTUBE]

Here's my analysis on BN and KYHU were mixed. The vocals aren't mixed into the center channel.

This is only my own thoughts and the fact that Monster and the other Cascio snippets are mixed normally is evidence against my idea. I still think it's odd though, like they don't want us to extract the acapella.

Just my opinion, I respect opinions.

Interesting. Who is the lady in the first vid? I have seen her before, didn't she make the phone call about the investigation?
YES it is!

That B. Howard guy sounds so whiny when he sings lol! Don't like the way he sings, sorry!

how they want to use Michael footage to introduce this new singer as a "replacement" for MJ... this really makes me sick.

The guy doesn't sound like Michael at all, until he speaks. But there's many voice impersonators out there, so it's not really anything astounding.

FYI ---- Since some of you are blaming the Cascios adding a voice impersonator, Brandon Howard is very good buddies with the Jackson family not the Cascio family. The Jacksons wouldn't be acting the way they are if it is him.

I think Brandon Howard is signed with a label as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, so it would be almost impossible for him to be used as an "impersonator" on a Michael Jackson album.

James Porte is singing background on the songs, he is not singing lead vocals either.

5:12, it's the same "hee hee" that's present in Breaking News, the first one, it has the same vibrato and everything, just the tone is changed. The second one towards the end of the song, is also the same but it may be edited, as I said. Listen to around 2:40 of the BN acapella, and compare.

Also, if any of you listened to the acapella, the "Everybody wantin' a piece of Michael Jackson" parts, there's a whisper behind them repeating the same thing, if you listen closely. The whispers are absent from the parts that some believe is genuinely Michael. I just found that interesting and it leads me to believe Michael is the one whispering the vocals and someone else recorded and mixed over them.
Actually you may be right, but I was unable to compare them directly because they used autotune or something not just some regular pitch changer, so it doesn't sound like a Chipmunk.

I saw that site that talks about this. He also says how the "whoo!" comes from YRMW. However he also makes some mistakes. He says how some lines may have been MJ, but I don't think so because of the strange vibrato.

Monster has what sounds like the "hoooh" from On The Line. The speed/timing sounds like it has been slightly changed but I'm almost certain it's exactly the same note.

The supposed "samplings" from these three songs do not sound exactly the same as on the tracks. I believe maybe they tampered with them a bit. The "whoo" starts out harsher than it does in YRMW.

The last line of the BN acapella is cut off separately into four words. The way the person says "mooves" and "news" (at the end of the first chorus) sounds almost like Ne-Yo. The way he says "Michael Jackson" on the first line of the second verse is also odd compared to the other times. more like "watchin' the news sam Michael Jacksinnnn" :lol:

I also find it odd that whoever's singing does not sing along the first chorus and ad-libs instead.

[YOUTUBE]uZA5qpZurUc[/YOUTUBE]

Here's my analysis on BN and KYHU were mixed. The vocals aren't mixed into the center channel.

This is only my own thoughts and the fact that Monster and the other Cascio snippets are mixed normally is evidence against my idea. I still think it's odd though, like they don't want us to extract the acapella.

Just my opinion, I respect opinions.

Thank you for your vid. :flowers:

Bottom line for me is something is wrong.. I think Sony got scammed by the estate (if it is true the estate chose the songs), lol. Maybe they have been played by Branca all these years.

Was B. Howard (who works with Teddy Riley) the real voice behind Breaking News?:

Thanks for the vids DI

What does Riley mean when he says that he "used" him (B. Howard) at the "Michael" project?

And what's with all the praising? Clearly he imitates MJ and this guy goes all the way imitating Michael's mannerisms and behaviour (not meaning to be mean towards this guy who has just been brought to my attention, maybe he has talents I don't know)

Lol, it's not that guy's voice on the cascio tracks.

[youtube]vm8mQArVmAQ[/youtube]

Haha.

Is there a "I despise the album and I want to talk about it" thread?

Don't want to go into discussion with people who like "Michael", but rather find people who feel the same way as me.

To me it's a nightmare, yes I admit I bought the album, because I was just too curious (I didn't want to ruin the experience by hearing all tracks at once on trial). I absolutely despise the CD and can't understand why most fans are so excited about it. It feels to me like they are brainwashed, it's nothing against them but I feel like people have forgot how Michael's voice actually sounded like or what his style was.

I mean, regarding the tracks...:
1.) Hold my hand. OK that's nice, even though I heard the instrumentation was changed and the demo was more Michaelish (don't have it in my head)
2.) Hollywood tonight. Jesus, what is this?? Why are people amazed about it. They take a small sample (one loop??) of Michael's beatboxing and spread over the complete song, what's so special about that? A 15year old could have done this in one hour. Also, Michael's vocals aren't typically Michael.
3.) Keep your head up. Voice again sounding strange
4.) The Way you love me. Demo sounded more like Michael's style
5.) Monster. Horrible IMO
6.) Best Of Joy: Nothing special either.
7.) Breaking News: Have to admit I love the song, if only the vocals didn't sound so strange.
8.) Another Day: Again, the demo sounded better IMO and more Michaelish (the refrain's guitar sample is dispensable)
9.) Behind the Mask. Quite OK.
10.) Much Too Soon. OK, but a demo did exist before, too.

Overall, the production isn't good at all IMO, the songs mostly sound like fan MJ mixes with no real ambition (did the producers take one day off and put something together randomly?).

Anybody agree with me or am I the only one who feels that way? :no:

I just got the album today and i'm listening to it right now and i gotta say that the Cascio tracks stick out like a sore thumb. It's really heartbreaking

The most mind boggling thing about this for me is why the people who were putting this album together so insistent on putting the Cascio tracks on there. Did they really think that the Cascio tracks were just so damn good that they had to be included?

Also it's not like they had a limited amount of songs to choose from

Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Blue Gangster
Slave To The Rhythm
A Place With No Name

There you go, i just named four songs that could have easily replaced the Cascio tracks

Is there a "I despise the album and I want to talk about it" thread?

Don't want to go into discussion with people who like "Michael", but rather find people who feel the same way as me.

To me it's a nightmare, yes I admit I bought the album, because I was just too curious (I didn't want to ruin the experience by hearing all tracks at once on trial). I absolutely despise the CD and can't understand why most fans are so excited about it. It feels to me like they are brainwashed, it's nothing against them but I feel like people have forgot how Michael's voice actually sounded like or what his style was.

I mean, regarding the tracks...:
1.) Hold my hand. OK that's nice, even though I heard the instrumentation was changed and the demo was more Michaelish (don't have it in my head)
2.) Hollywood tonight. Jesus, what is this?? Why are people amazed about it. They take a small sample (one loop??) of Michael's beatboxing and spread over the complete song, what's so special about that? A 15year old could have done this in one hour. Also, Michael's vocals aren't typically Michael.
3.) Keep your head up. Voice again sounding strange
4.) The Way you love me. Demo sounded more like Michael's style
5.) Monster. Horrible IMO
6.) Best Of Joy: Nothing special either.
7.) Breaking News: Have to admit I love the song, if only the vocals didn't sound so strange.
8.) Another Day: Again, the demo sounded better IMO and more Michaelish (the refrain's guitar sample is dispensable)
9.) Behind the Mask. Quite OK.
10.) Much Too Soon. OK, but a demo did exist before, too.

Overall, the production isn't good at all IMO, the songs mostly sound like fan MJ mixes with no real ambition (did the producers take one day off and put something together randomly?).

Anybody agree with me or am I the only one who feels that way? :no:

This is the worst review for any Michael Jackson album I have ever seen... and it's from a fan!

Why mod taked my avatar and sign out? why?.

Why i can´t defend the music legacy of MJ telling that all the Cascio tracks are fake?

There are more than 30 fan clubs all over the world telling that the Cascio tracks are fake and now you take out my avatar and sign?

Incredible !!!.

Thats unbelievable ... you can't tell me people who listen to that can't tell it's Jason singing those songs. Its the EXACT same voice and nothing like Michaels.

And yeah .. Jasons producer says he thinks its Jason and thinks its totally wrong what he's done with the Cascios.

Okay, I have another vocal comparison analysis. Can anyone seriously watch this and still believe that Michael is the one singing on the Cascio songs??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAQPC6A_ts&feature=player_embedded

Seriously, go watch it. The vocal comparisons are so blatantly obvious.

Has there been any more news on what Jason Malachi said (i think 2007) about him possibly working with MJ - this was when his tracks were just coming out and he said MJ was aware of him and told us to wait and see what happens (sorry not a direct quote)

Has there been any more news on what Jason Malachi said (i think 2007) about him possibly working with MJ - this was when his tracks were just coming out and he said MJ was aware of him and told us to wait and see what happens (sorry not a direct quote)

Malachi has been keeping an exceptionally low profile.

Money talks.

It's probably nothing big, but recently i saw an old tweet from him, i think around the time BN came out, and it said 'JM is now officially going global' ...

Exactly, I just don't get it!! Why are an estimated 98% of the fans still saying it's Mike on the Cascios? Are they blocking their ears???

After all these videos, I would even say I have no doubt this is Malachi.

I don't know where you got that 98% figure from, but it seems as if more and more fans are starting to wake and smell the coffee.

I would say it's split pretty even.

Back