I believe 'Breaking News' is 100% authentic and I want to talk about it here

Re: "Breaking News" Genuine Song Talk Here

This is supposed to be a positive thread for those who believe that at least, Michael is on the song.There are plenty of other threads where you can put your opinion across with like minded people. We don't want this thread to turn into a shouting match as well.Thanks.

It does prove what these nutters are like though doesn't it? Like rabid dogs chewing their own legs off! LOL

Back to the positive;

I love this song. It's the sort of beat Michael was known for, and it has a message - one we know all too well after the last few days! ;-)

Tme to move, New album discussion without the hysteria, no fake talk.

We have now recieved statements from both the estate and Sony confirming that investigations had been carried out and it is indeed Michael. Many of us already knew this but we have had to listen to all the hysteria created by fans who refused to accept the truth. I have been a Michael fan for 14 years now, i am looking forward to the release of this album as are many other fans in here and i think it's only fair we have a thread to disscuss it without haven't to constantly listen to fans who won't accept they were wrong.

Gaz, in the interest of fairness to all us fans who are looking forward to this album and are currently on the brink of leaving MJJC because of the last few days i would appreciate it if you would make this thread a sticky and allow us enjoy the release of Michaels first new album in 9 years.

Re: Tme to move, New album discussion without the hysteria, no fake talk.

We have now recieved statements from both the estate and Sony confirming that investigations had been carried out and it is indeed Michael. Many of us already knew this but we have had to listen to all the hysteria created by fans who refused to accept the truth. I have been a Michael fan for 14 years now, i am looking forward to the release of this album as are many other fans in here and i think it's only fair we have a thread to disscuss it without haven't to constantly listen to fans who won't accept they were wrong.

Gaz, in the interest of fairness to all us fans who are looking forward to this album and are currently on the brink of leaving MJJC because of the last few days i would appreciate it if you would make this thread a sticky and allow us enjoy the release of Michaels first new album in 9 years.

Totally agree with you. I can't wait for the album, Vision and the Experience.

I love the way people who think it is Michael are the only ones promoting people to move on and enjoy the album.

Thats easy for you.........a lot of us dont believe its Michael so we arent going to move on and forget about it just to make life easier for you! The world would be a much easier place is everyone just shut up and agreed wit you, but unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

If you check the vote thread, the majority are voting NO so far.....

I love the way people who think it is Michael are the only ones promoting people to move on and enjoy the album.

Thats easy for you.........a lot of us dont believe its Michael so we arent going to move on and forget about it just to make life easier for you!

If you check the vote thread, the majority are voting yes so far.....

This is a thread for fans who accept the truth and are looking forward to the new album, it has been comfirmed now that it is Michael, if that isn't enough for you then you will be stuck here forever as a Michael fans but many of us want to continue on and enjoy his legacy.

I am begining to think that many fans now realise they were wrong but are too stubborn to accept it.

Anyway, so far what do we know is on the album? BN and HMH.

Wonder when the tracklist will be released? A date for the first single & video would be nice!

Thats easy for you.........a lot of us dont believe its Michael so we arent going to move on and forget about it just to make life easier for you! The world would be a much easier place is everyone just shut up and agreed wit you, but unfortunately it doesnt work that way.

No sweetie the world would be a much "easier place" if there weren't people who aimlessly protested things WITHOUT being able to back that ish up. Just like those dumbasses threatening to protests the film "this is it", those dumbasses threatening to protest MJ's induction into the 'Dance Hall of Fame' and those dumbassess threatening to protest MJ's name unveiling. Kick rocks!

So in the spirit of this thread, I'll add that I CANNOT WAIT to see the track list and hear the official first single.

No sweetie the world would be a much "easier place" if there weren't people who aimlessly protested things WITHOUT being able to back that ish up.

So in the spirit of this thread, I'll add that I CANNOT WAIT to see the track list and hear the official first single.

You cant back up that it is Michael either. You have a statement from the estate with random claims that people have said it is Michael.

We have John McClain who is one of the excutors of the estate who think it isnt Michael.

We arent aimlessly protesting. We just listen to the song and it doesnt sound like Michael to us.

Oh and please dont try and belittle me by calling me sweetie. In case you havent noticed, your in the minority.

Looking forward to the album, love the cover and everything I have heard from it until now :punk: it's going to be a smash of an MJ album :clapping:

Wonder when the tracklist will be released? A date for the first single & video would be nice!

I actually would like to see BN being the first single now as i think it would go down well in the clubs but the word is that HMH will be the first one. How will they make a video, will it be just old footage of Michael or a video without Michael in it.

Re: "Breaking News" Genuine Song Talk Here (Not For Fake Or Not Talk. For Those Who Appreciate the S

Everyone, This thread is not for debate of the validity of the song. it is for those who Appreciate the song and want to discuss this. if you wnat to debate whether the song is MJ or not, please go to another thread. Any posts saying the song is not MJ will be considered off topic and will not be allowed.

Please respect this. :)
Thanks!

Guys, lets leave this thread for the people who believe it is Michael singing on the album and not ruin it for them. All the other threads discuss a fake song, and I feel it unfair on the people that believe its Michael.
Carry on fellas! :)

From the snippets of the song where, its sure without a doubt, it only Michael jackson singing on the main vocals, i think it's going to be great album.
Sad to me is that we may never get to hear the songs recorded with Will.I.Am. He stated that he never going to release the songs.

Yesterday i thought about the second (duets) album. This is going to be interesting. T:Riley said it s going to be with people that have something on their back (people that can really sing). I thought we may get duets with Mariah carey or whitney or other great artists, that can sing. At the same time thats sad, cause this didn't happen as he was alive.

You cant back up that it is Michael either. You have a statement from the estate with random claims that people have said it is Michael.

We have John McClain who is one of the excutors of the estate who think it isnt Michael.

We arent aimlessly protesting. We just listen to the song and it doesnt sound like Michael to us.

Oh and please dont try and belittle me by calling me sweetie. In case you havent noticed, your in the minority.

why can't you stop argue? you knew what this thread was about, you knew you'd disagree with what's written here. So why are you even here? we have the whole forum of the "fake song" threads and only one or two positive ones. why do you need so much to come to these threads and ruin them? You won't be buying the album? Fine. Let the people who will talk. Why is it so hard to just not enter this thread at all? Jeez.

L.T.D;3067127 said:

Ok...so first we can't trust the Media (for understandable reasons I'm just using them as an example of where I feel this whole thing is headed).

Second...we can't trust Sony (again same as above)

Third...we can't trust the Family (although they seem to be on "pick and choose" status)

and now we are NOT supposed to trust the ESTATE either? lol, the very entity whose purpose, continued development, and maintenance is based on (and supposed to further) MJ’s Legacy? Man, your setting yourself up for a miserable experience as an MJ fan in 2010 - (the rest of eternity)

And when did John Mclain come out and say he DID NOT believe it was MJ singing on BN? Isn’t he a co-executor???????

Oh and I don't give a rats ass if I'm in "the minority" as if this is some kind of game to you.

I like Breaking News, but Sony have already stated that it will not be a single. Hold My Hand will reportedly be the first single, which I think is an excellent choice. Just wondering, though, if there is going to be a video for the song, will Akon appear in it?

Well, it's a bit too early to tell atm, if you ask me. Especially since there are 500+ views on that thread, and 380 people online as I write this, but only 90-something votes. It seems most people are still making up their mind about it.

But on to the new album -- I think 'Hold My Hand' will be a great first single and I can't wait to hear the new version :) as for a video... If they have any footage of MJ recording the song, they might use that. Which would be absolutely awesome. He did always have cameras around...

Guys, lets leave this thread for the people who believe it is Michael singing on the album and not ruin it for them. All the other threads discuss a fake song, and I feel it unfair on the people that believe its Michael.
Carry on fellas! :)

If this was just a thread for people who think its Michael to talk about it being Michael that would be fine.

But its almost like gottobethere is telling everyone who thinks it isnt Michael to basically shut up and forget about it, then start enjoying the album. Thats just not going to happen.

But yeah i'll leave this thread so you can have it to yourselves to talk about it being Michael. We arent just going to shut up and forget about it though.

Ok, I am going to close this thread for the time being.

There is a thread for the album already. Please feel free to discuss that there. I will post the link in a few if you need it.

Secondly there is already a thread for the appreciation of BN. I have posted there that anyone who comes in that thread to discuss it as being fake will have their posts deleted as it will be considered off topic. I will come back and post that link as well. http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97769

Have a good day.

Re: "Breaking News" Genuine Song Talk Here (Not For Fake Or Not Talk. For Those Who Appreciate the S

thank you ginvid.

NP. And please report any post that does not adhere to this.

Oh My God...

Its good I like the part when the slow part is starting >

its great !

It's a great song, and I'm looking forward to the album :wub::punk:

I will buy this album ever

I was on the 'FAKE' side of things, until today's announcement came.

If those guys think it's really him, then so do I - I mean sure, it doesn't sound like classic MJ but then neither does 2000 Watts and I questioned that song when I first heard it.

I loved the song even through the doubting, I can so imagine Michael bopping away to it in the studio.

I have (most of) my faith restored and am looking forward to the album and the single.

:)

I thought it was Michael from the first listen, even though I had my doubts from time to time when I was reading the forum... I am glad the Estate issued the statement. I think of all their points the most solid one is that forensic analysis, because it's more than listening and trusting your opinion, it's scientific results. Yes, they didn't made the research public, it's not necessary, cause why would they lie about it? I personally believe that they did that research and the results proved that it's MJ.

If the family is that unhappy, they should sue the Estate and Sony. Instead they keep posting on twitter causing mass hysteria. Why? Is it because they know they won't be able to prove anything in court? I guess so. SMH.

And the song is great, in my opinion. It's a very "Michael" song, it has this angry feel to it, that's usually present in Michael's "f*ck the press" songs. No one else writes and sings about these things.

Cant wait for the album

anyway I know i will like the others songs more than BN
but i already love this fucking great Sound of BN :D

I also think its michael

Back