Human Nature Clip(s) All discussion here.

Re: new clip this is it-human nature(rehearsals) New and better quality post 47

This song come on in the theater and I will be bawling my eyes out. Surrounded by snot rags.. lord smh, i will be a mess during this part in the movie and if he sings Stranger In Moscow

I think it would be good to see it at the back of the sit where people won't see u bawling your eyes out. I know I am lol.

Thank you for this thread....Michael's voice sounds beautiful....:yes:

is it just my computer or have they removed these clips now?
:cry:

one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! nobody moves like Michael Jackson! and that voice just sounds so untouched even after everything he has been through!

THIS IS IT was going to be the show to top all shows

Yes these concerts would have been so good!

First did not know what to expect but seeing this, he sounded better than ever. So much passion. DAMN!

We could be in the middle of all this now. Now we will never hear fans scream together the same way :( He had the best fans in the world.

NEW HQ Version (again bit longer)

vlcsnap2009091814h07m38.png

no youtube link anymore sry
they would remove my account

DOWNLOAD HQ VIDEO Version... no talking during video! NEW!! 44sec (thx MJLOVERSVK)
http://rapidshare.com/files/281754994/This_is_it_-_Human_Nature_Clip_Live_44sec_Long.wmv

Audio Version! Good Quality mp3 NEW!!
in 2000watts section ;)

^^ no thats the same as the others...

MJ5, Look one post above yours and I BAM, a youtube link to it. Still working...

The second human nature clip from TII (I dont think it has been posted yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFYxi5TfqoY

Whats that hand movement that he did at around 10 secs into the video..lol. It made me laugh a bit..

His voice is amazing!

Last edited:
Re: Human Nature clip 2

not exactly a new clip.

But yeah @ 11 sec he fools around :lol:

wait, isn't this in the other thread?? Minus that one second they show of the guy on the keyboard.

oh yeah, and a shout out to human nature live!!! His voice is beautiful and i love that song live

oh sorry if its already here, i didnt find it

I'm guessing he was trying to get musicians to play...:lol:

Congrats ! You probably solved this enigma ! There are other possibilities but yours is the simple one. I didn't think about that at all. Even KO realizes it very lately ("OMG w..what the hell is he doing with is arm?..... Is this a genius stuff that I can''t understand ?"), so funny ! :lol:

Last edited:

congrats ! You probably solved this enigma ! There are other possibilities but yours is the simple one. I didn't think about that at all. Even ko realizes it very lately ("omg w..what the hell is he doing with is arm?..... is this a genius stuff that i can''t understand ?"), so funny ! :lol:

rotf lmao

Back