Human Nature Clip(s) All discussion here.

Re: new clip this is it-human nature(rehearsals) New and better quality post 47

LOL at the funny arm shaking move!!! If you listen when he does it there's a loud 'crack'... possibly the kind you get when you crack your knuckles? Maybe he was just shaking his arm out. Looks cute, whatever!

LOL at the funny arm shaking move!!! If you listen when he does it there's a loud 'crack'... possibly the kind you get when you crack your knuckles? Maybe he was just shaking his arm out. Looks cute, whatever!
Oh yeah. I didn't notice the crack before. His elbow probably locked up. Mine do that sometimes. They always crack when I shake them out.

I've watched it like a million times. And I'm laughing at those who said michael couldn't sing live anymore

I've watched it like a million times. And I'm laughing at those who said michael couldn't sing live anymore

:punk::punk::punk:

That clip is awesome but Michael looks far to skinny IMO

Re: new clip this is it-human nature(rehearsals)

It is like the victory tour, stop saying he was thin.Every tread with something new from the TII and everybody starts debating how thin he was.Here is an advise, just be grateful for what you have and not complain instead

Exactly fans should think of what if, they had nothing from MJ in the final days they have TII footage, be thankfull. OK one person said how thin he looked and another and another, give a rest for god sake ughhhh....

LMAO @ the handthingy, it looks like he's about to take off.. Cutie :)

And OMG @ the vocals, especially in the beginning! He sang really well, perfect. Loving it!!

He sounded great and move great, but he looked very thin.

Why is he always wearing glasses lol

He sounds great!

His voice sounded amazing as usual. Makes me miss him even more :(

God that voice!!! How am I ever gonna live without hearing that voice again live?!

He brought his A game no doubt, beautiful.

OMFG I didnt see the LONGER VERSION

I AM SO SAD... He is so great!!!!

BTW, whats the thing he does on 0.10 xD? I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

Extra Seconds!
43sec

bild23.jpg

Stream:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1GndCV5C0

DOWNLOAD Audio + Video:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76473
here is original and best :)

to inform all reuploaders here
it is already remasterd, no need to write "better" or anything :cheers:
its all the same :cheeky:

God that voice!!! How am I ever gonna live without hearing that voice again live?!

Exactly how I feel right now. :(

And honestly I think I will never have closure, every time there is a new video/audio, it just breaks my heart again and again! :cry:

As much as I thought Mike has really energetic in the trailer I did not agree with people saying that TII would be better than the DANGEROUS tour. HOWEVER this clip really does suggest that TII would have. Listen to that voice! Where are those rough edges, nowhere to be seen! And since when is there so much movement for HUMAN NATURE? WOW! The way he seems to be enjoying himself almost makes one overlook his shockingly small frame. I see why Ortega continued to hype up the shows despite Michael's weight!

thats all so sad. i really wanna see the movie, but at the same time im so afraid that ijust cant deal with it in the cinema :(

I think these concerts were going to be brillant... MJ sounded amazing, his energy was high.. I see why the dancers, Kenny Ortega went on and on about it.
From a music/show standpoint. it was going to be major.

I'm not getting into the rest..... It is what it is at this point.

just thought i'd say, they're going to show this footage on the one show tonight, sometime before 7.30 on bbc1.

damn! That move everybody's talkin 'bout!! :lmao: I lol'd soooo hard when I saw it :lol: but dangg, I don't wanna ruin it here, but how skinny was he?! :(

So beautiful, yet so hard:(
About him being skinny in this clip, it made me look at past performance, he's always been skinny. Remember Michael Jackson & Friends in Munich, thats where he was more skinny then on this clip...

Exactly fans should think of what if, they had nothing from MJ in the final days they have TII footage, be thankfull. OK one person said how thin he looked and another and another, give a rest for god sake ughhhh....

Sure as I'm typing this response to you I can tell you it ain't neva gonna happen...not on an MJ fanboard. Nice try tho. :flowers:

The more we see, it sure looks like it, doesn't it? He's moving and singing at the same time yet still smooth. No autotune, just his natural voice...all him. And no backing track. The band is sounding pretty solid as well. Just...damn! Can't wait to see the movie and any extra footage on DVD.

And for a second, I thought this video was accidentally sped up somehow becuz of that movement at :10. Gotta say I'm a bit shocked when I realized he did that movement that fast on his own. Whoa! wtf?! :lol: Had to watch it a couple times to be sure. Reminds me of an old nursery rhyme but in this case it would be "Jackson be nimble, Jackson be quick..." Cute.

Thanks to the OP for sharing this. :flowers:

wow thanks so much for posting!

What's with all the gay gestures? :) He sure looked skinny as hell, and I really don't like those women's super small size jacket and tight pants/panties... I really miss the good old "BAD" Mike...

Comments like this annoy me, I hear it alot in life, in terms of clothing and skinny jeans and such, but my question is, why should it be any of your concern? Especially being a guy...But I actually like this look.

As far as the weight goes, I understand and we should understand everyone's concern, but I mean every "This Is It" clip thread, I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, turns into a "He was so thin" thread and debate. I dont think its fair to those who rather not be reminded or to Mike. Granted, I havent been here as long as some of you all have, but I've been lurking for awhile, and I recall seeing rules posted, that state mentioning Michaels health wasnt really allowed. I've also seen threads where Michaels health is talked about but let slide, so to speak, and then it wouldnt be talked about again for awhile. But Every clip thread turns into a topic about Michaels health, And its ok? Now?...With that said, I think its definately the style of clothing he's wearing.

And Michael sounded amazing, especially in the longer clip, and I sure would appreciate if someone made a gif of that strut, I absolutely loved it, and yet dont know quite why. :)

Comments like this annoy me, I hear it alot in life, in terms of clothing and skinny jeans and such, but my question is, why should it be any of your concern? Especially being a guy...But I actually like this look.

Me too I get annoyed by those comments.

I donno why some people continue to over-analyze him.

I sure would appreciate if someone made a gif of that strut, I absolutely loved it, and yet dont know quite why. :)
Cos it's sexy. :p
I would sure appreciate it too!

hahaha that move where he waved his arm and hand below his waist was weird as lol

but damm his voice was on top form :) miss you Mike!

Back