Human Nature Clip(s) All discussion here.

Re: new clip this is it-human nature(rehearsals) New and better quality post 47

So beautiful, yet so hard:(
About him being skinny in this clip, it made me look at past performance, he's always been skinny. Remember Michael Jackson & Friends in Munich, thats where he was more skinny then on this clip...
Michael has always been rail thin, but in this particular clip he looks unusually thin. I think it's the high camera angle partly, because even Kenny Ortega looks thin, and HE definitely is NOT.

In other clips of MJ, like when he's wearing other black pants, or especially those orange ones, his legs look much, much bigger. I wonder if he didn't lose a lot of weight those last 3 weeks, when Kai was gone and he told her those rehearsals were "killing him"?

I've watched it like a million times. And I'm laughing at those who said michael couldn't sing live anymore
I know! He sounded GREAT! :punk:

could we stop talking about how skinny he was and focus on his superb voice or determination ...or leading spirit, etc?????

Youtube removed the video!

Just watched Michael performing in Munich in 1999 and he was just as thin then :S
Didn't anyone complain about his weight then? or are we only noticing his weight loss because of his death?

why?they showed it on british tv today i taped it,

Try to access it I only see this message:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Pictures Entertainment.

Youtube is removing the videos. Mine is gone too. You can download it from:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KSTS1YZ0

It's widescreen (1280x720 in .wmv) with very clear sound.

Oh my god. This makes me cry. He is so lovely. I hate it when some people say he can't sing it makes me SO ANGRY. Even in this extremely short 34 second clip it shows that he is the best.

:( I like that swingy thing he does with his arm, it makes me giggle. Hehe.

Why is it sooooo shoooooort, come on and hurry up releasing it on DVD :(

Thanks for the download Hoofmark, that has an extra few seconds on the end too :)

Last edited:

This is making me so excited! And everyone know MJ has always been thin, move on!

I can't believe how amazing he sounds live... *I-wish-I-knew-how-to-insert-the-crying-emoticon!*

Omg, at the beginning he sounds incredible. Have you noticed already, the media are only playing the end where he isnt singing as much as he was at the beginning. Really annoying, like they are trying to make him look bad.

Too think how amazing it would have been if he just did an acapella live and standing/sitting. :-(

That thing he's doing with his hand is his way of signaling the synth player. He was waiting for him to play the notes before "if this town"

*edit* could someone make a gif out of it?

Last edited:

his voice is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get the F**k over how thin he is and enjoy what your getting. DAMN people! you are never satisfied with anything from this man! hes working his ass off and all your doing is complaining about shit you cant control and neither could he! GET OVER IT!

omg i just seen it yayayayay michael was sanging he looked so damn great awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love you mikey

MJ singing human nature live makes me extememly happy.

lol @ his movement at the 10 second mark. I really need a .gif of that. :lmao: Gotta love Michael. He's so adorable.

This song come on in the theater and I will be bawling my eyes out. Surrounded by snot rags.. lord smh, i will be a mess during this part in the movie and if he sings Stranger In Moscow

In case YouTube removes it again here's the clip HQ from the Dutch RTL boulevard

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/2009/week38/do_jackson.avi_plain.xml

Thank u so much MJsJelly for this link cos I cant see all the rest!

But the waving arms and hips moves are really super funny. I cant stop laughing every time I watch it..

Agree that the live singing is good here. His voice is so much stable.

love that hand move thing he does maybe that was his new move we heard about!!! lol

love that hand move thing he does maybe that was his new move we heard about!!! lol

Ha ha ha, somehow I dont think so, ha ha

Wonder what he is doing there though, ha ha

Back