Human Nature Clip(s) All discussion here.

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
Last edited:
Re: new clip this is it-human nature(rehearsals)

There is a longer version i saw it on TV tonight it goes for another 15-20 more seconds has anyone seen it??

So this is how a healthy man looks like who's 140 pounds...yeah OF COURSE!! :doh:

This is scary...I'm sorry, I'm disgusting by AEG and how they used Michael...

OMG he looked so shockingly thin, poor thing. He must have been under so much pressure and not eating properly (probably)
Thanks for sharing though.

he did look v thin but not frail

Is every single thread about This Is It going to turn into how thin Michael was.

He was indeed thinner than he should have been. I'm not saying he was thin, he definitely wasn't a man on the verge of dying. But AEG should have never agreed to let him through with this.

But why the heck is everyone on youtube saying that's not him and it's all a scam? We all love Michael, but that's just being in denial :doh:

Thanks for posting, he sang beautifully.

Yes, he was extremely thin but I hope this doesn't turn into a thread about his weight once again. Michael was determined and ready to get back on stage. That's what showed more than anything. He sounded wonderful. It will be sad for me, but I am looking forward to seeing this in theaters.

Is every single thread about This Is It going to turn into how thin Michael was.

Yea, that's really annoying -.-
Michael was just as skinny as he was at Motown 25th performance and Victory tour. He was very thin and he worn tight clothes that made him look even thiner, but it's not the right thread I think.

About video... He's a bit odd and off-pitched here but I can't believe so many people think it's not Michael :OOO

terrible to watch it on a screen again .__.
not live. never =(

odd and off pitched?? The reason people are saying that is because you are seeing michael doing a rare rare thing whilst performing this ballad song..He is ALWAYS MOVING...We should be thankful for this interpretation of this song because the last few seconds and all the previous concerts is how he would do human nature and that is minimal dancing/moving..apart from body popping and it would showcase his vocals...In the first bit of this clip he is treating the song like a fast tempo track and literally doesn't stopp moving ! It is incredible and I say again, I wished he did a proper version of this but it would not be easy..esp if he was singing it live too...But I love this version of constant movements...You couldn't imagine it until you see it...

It is like mj doing a ballad of billie jean without dancing...A completely differnet approach that you can't fathom until you see it..But it would be equally as good..

Even in dangerous reherals, he rehearesed hn like he was doing it on a concert but this reheral of the song is soooooooooooooo different and no one has picked up on this.He is relating his movements to every sound in this song, he has neer done that before...At 50 he continues to be fresh and innovative...A sign of a true great

What's with all the gay gestures? :) He sure looked skinny as hell, and I really don't like those women's super small size jacket and tight pants/panties... I really miss the good old "BAD" Mike...

I just wanna say that i think that Michael looked better during the This Is It rehearsals than what he did during the 30th anniversary concert back in 2001

voice of an angel he sounds perfect to me

What's with all the gay gestures? :) He sure looked skinny as hell, and I really don't like those women's super small size jacket and tight pants/panties... I really miss the good old "BAD" Mike...

:smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes:

Michael does look a lot thinner than he should have done. But at the sametime Michael looks full of natural energy, and I personally don't think he was addicted to any painkiller drugs etc he was just given by bad guidence by Dr.Murray and other doctors.

I also prefer the Bad era Michael, but it's boring for artists to stay the same. I also thought "what's with these camp gestures" when I saw Michael do some of those dance moves. But I see the Gene Kelly and Bob Fosse influence in those dance moves. It's good Michael was working on a different style of dance for his Human Nature performance, and remember this is Michael rehearsing putting ideas forward, we have no idea what the finished presentation of Human Nature would have been. But I like the movements Michael was doing for Human Nature, even though they were a little too Broardway influenced for my liking, but artists should chanllenge their fans tastes and I'm happy Michael at 50 was doing that, because I felt he didn't do that in the 1990's.

I also don't like the tight jackets, with high shoulders Michael was wearing, but the tight trousers are cool.

I love Michael's live vocal on this Human Nature clip, 100% live and pitch perfect !!!

Last edited:

I love the way he struts around 23seconds... the way he moves, the way he carries himself... he's so cool.

I agree that he seems much better here than the MSG shows, where his movement seemed stiff. He looks happy and relaxed in this clip and his dancing is cool as f***.

Well, Kenny Ortega is in the background giving direction, so there's bound to be an element of camp. lol

I personally like MJ's style in his last few months. I don't know how much of the rehearsal footage was shot in full dress rehearsal (if any) - it'll be fascinating to see exactly what he would've worn on stage for he concerts.

oh! I go :wild: when he did some strut at 00:23. what do you think about that?
He's gonna have some new movement!

:cry: God! I gotta think again about whether I should to go to the theater or not :cry:

I'm not sure that I can bear this :no:

Back