Hollywood Tonight CD single

Which tracks are on the Korean single?

My 7" should be arriving this week and the Uk single should be dispatched somewhere this week as well.

Korean CD Maxi Single

1. Hollywood Tonight (Throwback Mix) - 3:46
2. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Radio Edit) - 3:53
3. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Remix) - 6:01
4. Hollywood Tonight (Radio Edit) - 3:46

Today UK version of Hollywood Tonight CD Single is released. Don't forget to buy it in your local store in UK. For those of us outside UK here is the amazon link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hollywood-T...NSSK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1303808804&sr=8-2

Also German single is available on amazon.de:

http://www.amazon.de/Hollywood-Toni...NSSK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1303808886&sr=8-2

And Korean Maxi single on ebay from top rated seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...400210810037?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item5d2e6c54b5

Korean CD Maxi Single

1. Hollywood Tonight (Throwback Mix) - 3:46
2. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Radio Edit) - 3:53
3. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Remix) - 6:01
4. Hollywood Tonight (Radio Edit) - 3:46

is the same tracklist on the UK single?

It's now on Amazon for about £8 which is too much in my opinion. There is a seller selling one for £3.55 and also over £1 for delivery which is still a bit much I think.

Thankyou although I'm having trouble with the translation. I favourited the Google button and it translated the link you gave me but when I'm trying to order it, the pages are German.

Thank you so much for the information! I must say I found it rather strange that they would decide to release a 7'' version but not a CD single lol
Record Store Day. I wish I'd tried to grab one but oh well - I'm sure I'll pick it up in a few weeks time somewhere.

It's far too expensive for two remixes. If it was anything like the DJ single I picked up a few months ago for $7 with 13 remixes or the other vinyl with an unreleased instrumental and actual nice artwork for $4 on vinyl (both from 2010) then yeah I'd consider it.

Has anyone used Grooves-Inc before? I've found the CD single with the 2 mixes on there for £2.91.

StarlightSky;3362281 said:
Has anyone used Grooves-Inc before? I've found the CD single with the 2 mixes on there for £2.91.
My brother is using Grooves-Inc all the time. They send CDs in red bubble envelope. The only problem is that CDs sometimes come damaged, because bubble envelope isn't really the best protection.

Thankyou for replying. I've ordered from there anyway although I would rather use a site I've used before but it's the cheapest place I've found so far. Hopefully it won't be too damaged or damaged at all. The vinyl I received yesterday only came in an envelope which wasn't even padded that much but the vinyl was fine except for a little crease on the sleeve.

Thankyou for replying. I've ordered from there anyway although I would rather use a site I've used before but it's the cheapest place I've found so far. Hopefully it won't be too damaged or damaged at all. The vinyl I received yesterday only came in an envelope which wasn't even padded that much but the vinyl was fine except for a little crease on the sleeve.

I have a question for anyone that ordered the cd single from Ebay. Has it taken longer than 2 weeks to arrive after shipping? I am just curious since mine was shipped on the 6th and I have not received it yet.

Thanks

I have a question for anyone that ordered the cd single from Ebay. Has it taken longer than 2 weeks to arrive after shipping? I am just curious since mine was shipped on the 6th and I have not received it yet.

Thanks

I'm not sure where you're from, but I think more than two weeks can be expected. I recieved mine little over two weeks after it was shipped. I'm from the Netherlands.

How long do you think it takes for this CD to go from Switzerland to the UK?

Hollywood Tonight is now #7 on the amazon.co.uk singles chart. Don't expect it to rise, the price has went up from £4 to £8.26!

Last edited:
KingMikeJ;3363445 said:
How long do you think it takes for this CD to go from Switzerland to the UK?

Hollywood Tonight is now #7 on the amazon.co.uk singles chart. Don't expect it to rise, the price has went up from £4 to £8.26!
They better lower the price so it can rise again

For anyone who has both the German and UK CD single, is there a difference between the two? I'm not talking about the tracks on there, I mean is there any language differences on the insert?

You know I found this funny.. 3 radio stations now are playing Hollywood Tonight on our radio stations here in Indianapolis, IN and what's strange is there promoting it as his latest single, My question is how is it his "Latest Single" in the USA when it's not "Officially" being released here unless something has changed and I am missing it?

Thanks.

For anyone who has both the German and UK CD single, is there a difference between the two? I'm not talking about the tracks on there, I mean is there any language differences on the insert?

No, there is no difference between the two. It is the same European Single (German and UK and probably more countries now).

You know I found this funny.. 3 radio stations now are playing Hollywood Tonight on our radio stations here in Indianapolis, IN and what's strange is there promoting it as his latest single, My question is how is it his "Latest Single" in the USA when it's not "Officially" being released here unless something has changed and I am missing it?

Thanks.

That is good, airplay is good. For now nothing has changed, Behind the Mask will be official commercial second single in US from MICHAEL. But Hollywood Tonight was released in US on April, 5. as Radio only promotional single! So actually it is his "Latest Single"..

Back