Hollywood Tonight CD single

Ah, sweet! They look great! Can't wait to get mine. :D

Glad to hear people who has bought from ebay has recieved their copy.

I hope to recieve my copies soon. How long did it take you to get them?

Waiting for "behind the mask" CD single. Korea is the first country to issue the first two CD singles from the album, very impressive!

I received my Hollywood Tonight CD single from Korea today too!

I was a little concerned over the authenticity at first; the writing on the disc appears to be blurred and on the back it uses the old 'MJJ Productions' logo - I thought MJJ Productions had ceased to exist?

I received my Hollywood Tonight CD single from Korea today too!

I was a little concerned over the authenticity at first; the writing on the disc appears to be blurred and on the back it uses the old 'MJJ Productions' logo - I thought MJJ Productions had ceased to exist?

Oh no. I have just ordered this. Hope it's not a fake.

Oh no. I have just ordered this. Hope it's not a fake.

It's not fake! They released cd singles only in Korea and Germany because Michael has many fans there who will buy it. MICHAEL album was number one album in Germany for 3 weeks and Hold My Hand peaked at number 7. Probably in Korea both the album and Hold My Hand single did well too. I ordered cd single from ebay too from top-rated seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...360358412107?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item53e708ff4b

It is not my first time that I'm buying something on ebay from Korea, I bought 2 weeks ago King of Pop - Korean Limited Edition and it came in perfect condition. Lately I prefer buying on ebay than on amazon because they packages sucks! Yesterday I received my King of Pop - Australian Edition from amazon and it was unsealed (opened) with broken case, but their shipments are really fast.

^^^

Ok, great. Cant wait till I recieve it now.

@OnirMJ When did you order yours?

Sure hope I recieve mine. I orderd mine about 10 days ago. Fingers crossed!

I just received an email from Amazon.co.uk saying that Hollywood Tonight is available for pre-order.

I have to say, i've never been in this situation before. Can buy a new MJ release on Vinyl easily but not on CD. lol

Did everyone just stopped voting for MJJC? MJJC is currently on number 4. Kanye, Britney and Bieber are in the lead.. Everyone go there and vote 10 times (that is the limit). If MJJC doesn't win I think that we'll not hear the new song on friday!

Do you want to hear the new song? Then vote..

http://omusicawards.com/vote/best-fan-forum/

Amazon sent me an e-mail saying I can pre-order the CD now for £5.99 which is a bit much for a single so I'm thinking, maybe it's an import or something.

StarlightSky;3341560 said:
Amazon sent me an e-mail saying I can pre-order the CD now for £5.99 which is a bit much for a single so I'm thinking, maybe it's an import or something.

Maybe it's import from Germany. UK cd single is the same as German cd single. You can always order from amazon.de.

p4120016.jpg

^^^^

Sounds like a remix.

it's snippet of the original demo.
In this snippet you can hear him singing "Because she's only fifteen" that line was cut in the album version, but in this snippet you can hear it.

Maybe it's import from Germany. UK cd single is the same as German cd single. You can always order from amazon.de.

I thought that may be what it is. I don't know about ordering from the German Amazon site. I'll probably wait and see if the price is altered and if they release more info. :)

In Germany today HT was released, on the quiet. Nothing has been done to make it public. I found out it more coincidentally. So what emerges from this?

Back