Hollywood Tonight CD single

Is it released in Germany as CD or vinyl?

it's the same as the korean version right?

I've just ordered the korean version.

it's the same as the korean version right?

I've just ordered the korean version.

No, the Korean version is much better, it contains 4 tracks: Throwback Mix, DJ Chuckie Extended Mix, DJ Chuckie Radio Edit and Radio Edit of the album version. I ordered Korean version on ebay but I'll buy German version too on amazon.de.

Great. I can't wait for mine to arrive then.

^^^

Just ordered the German single too. With shipping it was almost 12 € !

I am still waiting for my korean single from ebay. Hope will have it next weekend. I paid 7.99 GBP

how much time did it take for the shipment?
can you please post some few pictures of it?

I ordered mine on April, 04. 2011. They shipped it on April, 06. 2011. It came today (April, 18. 2011), sealed in perfect condition. You have pictures posted here in this thread by some other members, it is the same.

I heard hollywood tonight on the radio just a few mins ago! :D it was so cool

Has anyone got the 7" here in the UK, if so where? I've been to HMV and it was nowhere to be seen, I've been twice since then, I really want it :(.

Has anyone got the 7" here in the UK, if so where? I've been to HMV and it was nowhere to be seen, I've been twice since then, I really want it :(.

They're still available through amazon.fr. Shipping costs are a bit high, but still: it's worth it.

Just recieved my Korean HT CD single. Woohoo!

why the cd isn't promoted? Nobody knows about, you can only experience it when you are involved in the MJ Fan Community ... What kind of intention Sony do pursue?

Just recieved my HT CD single and the HT/BTM 7" single.

The HT single is the german version with only 2 songs. - I have also ordered the korean version with more mixes, can't wait to recieve it.

Just recieved my Hollywood Tonight German CD single! I'm still waiting my Behind the Mask Vinyl Single, I hope it will arrive in monday.

so Hollywood Tonight is getting a CD release on the UK, after all? its number 6 best selling single on Amazon.uk right now.

thank you. I'm just confused over this. They say they aint releasing a CD single for the UK and then put out a vinyl release. then all of a sudden theres a HT UK CD-single. talk about confusing marketing! let's just hope it'll help the sales!

thank you. I'm just confused over this. They say they aint releasing a CD single for the UK and then put out a vinyl release. then all of a sudden theres a HT UK CD-single. talk about confusing marketing! let's just hope it'll help the sales!

Actually they always had plans to release CD single Hollywood Tonight in Europe, Gaz had wrong sources and that confused people here in MJJC but the CD single was planned for UK. Behind the Mask/Hollywood Tonight was released in France and Italy on vinyl and it was available in UK on the Record Store Day, now it is available only as inport.

I recieved my korean HT single today. - It contains 4 tracks.

Actually they always had plans to release CD single Hollywood Tonight in Europe, Gaz had wrong sources and that confused people here in MJJC but the CD single was planned for UK. Behind the Mask/Hollywood Tonight was released in France and Italy on vinyl and it was available in UK on the Record Store Day, now it is available only as inport.

Thank you so much for the information! I must say I found it rather strange that they would decide to release a 7'' version but not a CD single lol

Back