Have you ever...?

Nope ... use to want to not so much any more :p

Have you ever been on a rollercoaster?

YEAH , on my big bro :lmao:
when i was like 1 years old :lmao:
i would never forget that!!!!!!!!.......

same

No...I left my wallet at home once & thought I lost it :p

Have you ever spilt your drink in a cinema chair?

No, but someone spilt their drink on my friend's head, lol.

Have you ever looked for something you were holding/wearing?

I looked for my glasses while I was wearing them. The best was my friend looking for his cell while he was calling me! He even said "man I don't know where I put my cell phone!" I laughed so hard I woke up my roommate!

Haha, no! But it happened to my friends!!

Have you ever watched a whole movie though you found it boring from the first moment?

I'm even lurking in there while I'm sleeping lol

:wub2:

Have you ever eaten kangaroo meat?

I'm even lurking in there while I'm sleeping lol

:wub2:

Have you ever eaten kangaroo meat?

Hahaha!

Kangaroo meat? noo..never.

Have you ever gone horseback riding? (or how you write it, sorry if it's wrong..always wondered about that one..lol)

Well, I have pictures of when I was two and my dad sat me on a horse while it walked around for a bit, LoL, does that count?

Have you ever been detained for special investigation at the airport check-in?

um...no...thank god. but i have been pulled from the line to be searched with one of those handheld metal detector things when i was traveling with my sister...srsly wtf?? lol

have you ever made s'mores in the microwave?

No.

Have you ever had a restless night where every time you closed your eyes and finally got to sleep you continuously had a nightmare, over and over and over?

Yes, after Michael died :'( I was so unhappy, wasn't sleeping properly at all and kept waking up in a panic. It was like, 'he's supposed to be on this earth. He's invincible! What chance do we have?' It was a terrible feeling, I still get pains thinking about it!

HYE fainted?

Back