Have you ever...?

Never smoked a thing in my life...eaten alot of stuff though ;D

Have you ever been in hospital (apart from your birth)?

Hmm...I have wanted to skip a test and stuff when I was in hig school, but I never dared to..you would have to take it again anyways...and the teacher would KNOW that you ditched it and give you a hard time... but I must have done it some time.. So yes, I change my answer to yes, lol, I can't remember it, but I probably have done it some time. lol

(ps..Abbey (michaelforever3)...I have seen the NOrthern Lights:) Just come to Norway;) )

Have you ever been on tv?

Hmm...I have wanted to skip a test and stuff when I was in hig school, but I never dared to..you would have to take it again anyways...and the teacher would KNOW that you ditched it and give you a hard time... but I must have done it some time.. So yes, I change my answer to yes, lol, I can't remember it, but I probably have done it some time. lol

(ps..Abbey (michaelforever3)...I have seen the NOrthern Lights:) Just come to Norway;) )

Have you ever been on tv?

Ohh, you have Northern Lights in Norway??! Omg that is so dope. *Hops on plane to visit Johanne and see Northern Lights* :lol:

I have been on television before, but it was only for my high school graduation ceremony, nothing that impressive haha.

Have you ever been to the Olympics games?

Yes, I have! It was here in Norway, in '94, winter olympics...I was a little girl though, so don't remember much.

Have you ever been in Europe??

oh, and ps. Abbey, yes, we have it here..seen it many times...and you are welcome here any time! :)

Yes, I have! It was here in Norway, in '94, winter olympics...I was a little girl though, so don't remember much.

Have you ever been in Europe??

oh, and ps. Abbey, yes, we have it here..seen it many times...and you are welcome here any time! :)

Awww thanks :huggy: You're welcome here too :) Although we don't have Northern Lights here...:weeping:

....but we do have pumpkin whoopie pies, candy apples and Halloween :lol:

Have you ever learned an MJ dance routine?

Awww thanks :huggy: You're welcome here too :) Although we don't have Northern Lights here...:weeping:

....but we do have pumpkin whoopie pies, candy apples and Halloween :lol:

Hahaha, yes, you have Halloweeeen :D I have to get on a plane quick then, you'll have a costume ready for me, Lady Gaga x 2 lol..twice the work for you :lol: ;)

of course not!..... :lol:

is there anything happend before that prevented you from
celebrate
any holiday (halloween , christmas etc-

Not that I can remember. When I was little I watched the Titanic on X-mas eve & had nightmares so didnt wake up till like 3 in the afternoon on X-mas day...haha great story I know!

Have you ever hung up on someone? (as in while they were still talking...)

Hahaha it's a gymnastics move...basically you run and do a handstand but then you flip over and land on your feet!

And btw, no i've never done a handspring before :lol:

Have you ever fallen asleep on a plane?

no :lol: i can only do it in socks and that would just make me look insane if i started taking my shoes off :lol:

have you ever built a gingerbread house?

Yes, but it was from a kit so it was easy!:D

Have you ever gone scuba diving?

Back