HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's LITTLE DARLING DAUGHTER PARIS-MICHAEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday sweet Paris!! :birthday: Hope you have a wonderful day, your Daddy loves you very, very much and we do too!! May God bless you on your birthday and always.

Happy birthday sweet angel!!! Kisses, hugs and only good things i wish for you, Paris.

Love love love love love from my heart to you!

overthetopbirthdayresizedwatermark.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
PARIS JACKSON!!!!! :holiday: :holiday:
I'm sending LOVE AND Butterfly Kisses
from your Dad!!!!!
giveheart.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Paris :holiday:

I hope you have an awesome day.

I love you very much. :wub:

Happy Birthday Paris. I don't know you but I think your an incredibly intelligent and mature young lady. Your father has raised all 3 of you so well and may you continue to grow and learn in the years to come.

Happy Birthday Paris!!! I hope you have a great Birthday.Best wishes to you

Dear Paris,

I wish you have a lot of health and beautiful moments on every day of your life. I am sending all my love to you.
Big hugs to you, your sweet brothers, and your grandmother.
Love,
Rafaella Donini.

My beautiful green eyed princess Paris happy birthday to you!The power that caused to clamp our hand together cosy, gone too soon..But he is in the sky with us forever.So whenever you look up,he will be there Paris!

You are his gift for us. It is so soon.He gone too soon...I hope you will be happy in your all life..ıyou become lofty and grow up with your father's love paris..happy birthday to you Paris!

paris12bday.png

On Your Birthday
-- Author Unknown

May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring
and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things.
May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew.
All of this...and more... is my Birthday wish for you. :birthday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear lil Miss Paris: I hope your special day is full of love and care which are the greatest gifts of all. Although today may be tough as the first birthday without your dad, you have to know he'd want nothing but peace, love and joy for his specialEST girl on this day and always. SMILE! :heart: You're officially a TWEENager!!

I wish you well and nothing but the best in your life. God bless you and your family! xoxo

Happy Birthday to a music royalty Princess Paris Jackson! Although your first birthday without your Dad he is undoubtedly very close by making sure you have as much joy as possible today. Lots of love from the family of fans to yours on your special day!

Sweet Paris I'm wishing you a very joyous 12th birthday! We all love you and you know your precious Daddy is always with you in heart and soul. You are strong and a fighter we all know you will make your father proud in every way with every passing year. We love you Princess Paris!!

Oh Paris. I hope you had a marvelous 12th birthday today. You're growing up to become a beautiful young lady. :) I know your father is so happy for you and is smiling down with joy! :D

Gifts from a group of fans -flowers for Michael and Katherine - delivered on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back