HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's LITTLE DARLING DAUGHTER PARIS-MICHAEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday beautiful little Paris!! Remember your Daddy will always be with you and is so proud of you as we all are. We all love you very, very much!!

Happy Birthday, Dear Paris. It's your day, enjoy it! I wish you all the happiness the world. Hope you know how much we all love you and how proud we are of you. You've got friends, who cares about you all over the world :) :heart: :kiss:

Have the greatest birthday ever Paris. Happy Birthday, I love you :)

3733425626_e17174bd99.jpg

miss paris .
i wish you a beautiful , blessed day also .
very much respect and love , from me and my gals to you, Sweetness ~
you like hello kitty ? :thinking: ..
i do .:wub:

mac-bag-lips.jpg

Hello-Kitty-Tarina-Tarantino_773E7B90.jpg

mac-hello-kitty-nail-lacquer.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Paris, have a wonderful day filled with fun and magic :)

Sending you lots of love on your special day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARIS :D

Hope she likes her gifts :heart:

Hopefully Michael will always stay in your heart, sweetheart don't forget your daddy, Let him stay alive in your heart and soul forever. I know that he is right there with you and your siblings as you guys were his life, the most important people to him.

Paris, you will be always in my heart. You are not like an "ordinary celebrity daughter", I can't explain. Michael raised you so well and now it's time to face the future. With your Daddy's thoughts in your heart it won't go wrong but you you will be strong. We all love you and when we'll see you we'll see your father. And we will be glad about that.

HAPPY BURFDAY PARIS!!

We love u and admire your strength and courage during these rough times. You are truly one of a kind with your maturity, beauty, and you are an inspiration to us all!

*mwah*

Dear Paris.....

happy-birthday.jpg

I hope your birthday is full of joy and full of love with his brothers, family and friends. I wish and pray to God that is always with you, illuminating you and protecting you always!

Much love to you "Princess Paris"... :)

Happy birthday Paris, we all adore you. have a wonderful day filled with L.:wub:.V.E. and Magic.

hope she has a nice day!! Can't believe how they are all growing up!

Prince now 13,
Paris is 12
and little Blanket is 8!!

Happy B-day Paris!!! Make it a wonderful joyful day with lots of pie
cake.gif
(or little pie, it's ofcourse all your choice :p)

Many hugs from ME and Holland!!

Happy birthday beautiful Paris!!! we love u so much.
your daddy lives in you and he'll never leave u. thankyou for giving him so much joy.
love your second family...the mj fans

Happy Birthday, Paris!

You've captured our hearts and showed all of us how strong you are. Remember what Daddy taught you and how much he loves you! We all love you!

Happy Birthday Paris, we love you very much ((( hugs ))) to you on your special day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back