HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's LITTLE DARLING DAUGHTER PARIS-MICHAEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Paris, daddy is watching over you right now, hun.

Have a blessed day :)

happy-birthday-princess-mylar.png

I feel honored to share my birthday with someone as special as her. HAppy birthday to you and me Paris!

Happy Birthday, dear Paris Jackson! :heart: I wish you all the best in the world!

sne0ih.jpg

25in2io.jpg

Happy Birthday, Paris! We wish you happiness and all the love in the world. :heart: :holiday:

happy-b-day-1.gif

Happy Birthday to DA Princess, always has been one, always will be. A king's daughter can only be a princess. God bless you and your brothers always.

M-053.gif

Also a very Happy Easter to the entire part of the Jackson family celebrating Easter tomorrow. May God's grace and mercy be with you all, now and always.

to_wish_your_a_happy_easter.jpg

Happy 12th birthday, sweet Paris.
I hope you have a lovely day.
I'm sure your daddy is watching over you.
lots of L.O.V.E.

Happy Birthday, pretty Princess P :D

We all love and care about you so much. Along with being inevitably emotional, I hope today brings some fun and happiness to you. Know that you have thousands, millions, of people all over the world who loved your dad and fought for and protected him with everything they had - and will continue to do the same for him, you and your brothers. All that your dad wanted for you, we will try our best to make sure you get. I KNOW he is beaming with pride and joy at how you've matured and grown over the past few months and how you've handled all of this and how you've been there, strong, for your siblings. Don't ever lose that connection and bond with them. We, as well, are so happy, impressed, and proud of how you grow stronger, more intelligent, and more beautiful with every year that passes.

We love you, Paris. Happy Birthday. :)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Sweet angel..
We all love and care about you so much.
I'm sure your daddy is watching over you.
love

Happy birthday, sweet Paris. :flowers:
May all your dreams & wishes come true.
I love you/

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!

Paris, You are so strong and amazing and I really look up to your strength! You are such an incredible girl. Your daddy and God is watching over you always, Remember That! We LOVE you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back