HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's LITTLE DARLING DAUGHTER PARIS-MICHAEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello paris,

Just want to wish u a happy birthday! Even though i know today will be a hard day for u sweetie , all of us fans are thinking of you today and we all love you and your brothers very very much! :hug:

Happy Birthday Paris! :angel:
I hope you have a fun filled day with your cousins and family and lots of cake ,ice cream and presents!:holiday:
We love you and you brothers :yes:
Daddy will be with you in spirit sweetie:wub:

Happy birthday Paris :) God bless you always and I hope you have a fun day!

49.gif

Paris-I hope you have a fun day with lots of birthday presents

Happy birthday Paris! Stay sweet and in the words of Peter Pan and your lovely daddy Michael.. "Don't ever grow up!" Hope you have a great birthday!:D

Happy birthday dear Paris :heart: Hope you have a wonderful day, we care about you! :)

:heart: Dear precious Paris :flowers:

:birthday: :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:​

:clapping:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:bday_wish:

May all your dreams come true and may you have a wonderful birthday:clapping:
We are alll so proud of You little lady...
:angel:

Peace and L.O.V.E. for you and may you always be safe in God's and your daddy's arms

:):):) :)

Happy birthday Paris.. my heart breaks that you're daddy isn't here with you any more. We're all thinking of you.. may you have a blessed day

happy birthday sweetie,i wish you to be strong and happy and to always have L.O.V.E all around you.

Happy Birthday Paris!!!

I hope you get lots of love on your special day. Your dad loves you so much.

Happy Birthday Paris,hope you have a great b-day sweetie!!!

I hope all your Birthday dreams and wishes come true! Happy Birthday Paris!

Happy Birthday beautiful darling:flowers:! Have a great birthday!Daddy is with you and with all of us always and the whole world adores him! We'll always be there for you and for your family! Take care darling! Have a wonderful birthday and have lots of fun with dearest Prince and Blanket! May God always bless you, daddy and all of his loving fans all around the world:flowers:! We're all so proud to be Michael Jackson fans and will do him proud:flowers:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back