HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!! - leave your message here! [all threads merged]

I wish you a day filled with laughter, fun, and beautiful memories, surrounded by the people you love. Happy Birthday!!! :flowers:

:birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

i love you very much in my heart of soul :yes: :heart:
i'll never never ever leave my heart of music inside of me forever in my heart i'll always love you

i hope you have wounderfull 50th birthday with all the love for my heart of soul

50TH.png

Happy Birthday Michael.
I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day!

My darling, my dear dear Michael....

I want to wish you a very very very big happy birthday!!! :flowers:

You are mindblowing...you'll be 50 tomorrow but you look like your 30 and act like your 20!!!

I wish you all the happiness, health and success in this whole universe sweetheart!!!!! :wub: :wub:

1008-055-06-1060.gif

THE HAPPIEST OF ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO YOU, DEAR ONE!!!!!!:cheers:

Happy 50th birthday Michael
I love you forever
I was so lucky because of you

Every birthday that we celebrate is a special occasion.
But the 50th birthday is in a league of its own.
It marks the passing of a half century and the coming of the
golden years. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest; whatever that may entail.

Happy 50th Michael !! :D
50thBirthday.jpg

Congratulations Michael! May you have a wonderful day with the people you love. May you receive lots of love and warmth.
I love you:)

((((happy birthday hug))))))) (gotta give one a day till it's his real birthday)

oh...it's the happy last day of being 49 hug. :)
Suddenly 50 seems quite young.

dear michael,
you have been an inspiration to me through all these years. Your music, your voice, and your compasion have deeply touched my soul. I am forever thankful to you. I think the world should stop and pay tribute to you, a very special soul to have graced this world we share. Im sending out to you a never ending embrace of love. You have lifted me out of darkness and changed my life and world forever.

May all your days be filled with joy and love and laughter.

I love you very much

''happy 50th birthday michael jackson''

ok lets party :)

Happpy Birthday Mike. i hope you have all the happiness in the world. i love you. :wub::birthday::birthday::birthday::cheers:

happy birthday michael , hope all your dreams come true xxxx

My collage to my hero - Mr. Michael Jackson:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

MJ%20Birthday%20Wish.jpg
MJs%2050B-Day.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

Hope you have great birthday I hope it's a Thriller!! Hope we all hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,
John Paone

Dearest Michael.
Thank you for giving me thousands of heartfelt memories. You have been an inspiring force in my life for... my whole life! I love you and happy Birthday :wub::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::icecream::in_love::hippy::kissing2::smoking::king2::lovemenot::gotcha:

MICHAEL :D

Hope you have the most splendiferous birthday ever and an amazing year!
Thankyou for everthing you have done for me without even knowing it. Good Luck in the future, what ever you choose to do, may all your dreams come true.

Loads of Love

Laura :D:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy 50th Michael !!

Have an extra piece of cake, you deserve the extra sugar ;) :cheers:

Michael, you're a wonder, such a beautiful tender man and daddy! :wub::wub::wub:

Be happy dear and have good fun with your precious little ones! Eat cake and fruits dance freelly into the night, 'cause you're gorgeous, inside out! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Be blessed forever!:angel:

I wish you to have the best time tomorrow michael :wub: i love you with all my heart and i always will :wub: God bless you :heart:

Happy 50th birrrrffday day Michael!!

Eat dat cake like a king!!!

Love you!!

:cheers:

Mmm, what can I say. Damn, just look at my siggy. Babe, you are so fine... one of the best things to happen in my life, was to become a fan of yours. Your personality, aurora, style, confidence, I could go on and on, you are the light of my life. You've brought a lot of smiles to alot of faces.

Happy b-day Mike.

happy birthday . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. i wish you all the happiness and love in the world. thank you for all that you have given to the world. you truley made the world a better place by just being in it. the world can never repay you for all the joy and happiness . thank you michael .

WOW!!! I FORGOT WHAT TODAYS DATE WAS!!! HAPPY B-DAY MIKE! THE BIG 5-0 ALREADY!??!?!?! DAMN!!!!
Best of wishes, enjoy your life, and enjoy this milestone of humanity. Oh yeah, and hows that album doing.....yeah........the good stuff.....

Back