Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

Michael's message was love L-O-V-E & Prince reaffirmed it in his excellent speech.

Then I read this thread where there are so many disputes, & I wonder if MJ's message was ever heard by some of his fans?

Prince and Paris bravely came out onto that stage, where Prince gave a powerful speech which honored their father in a way that will never be forgotten.

What more can be said but to thank and congratulate them, especially in light of Prince also thanking us the fans, for always being there for his father.

Shamone ... they were the stars of the night ... so let us be happy & bathe in their glory!

You got that right. Anybody who has a heart had to be all choked up about those precious kids. It was soooo heartbreaking to see them coming up on stage hand in hand in their little outfit like their daddy. And then, they spoke.....

Exactly. They wanted to stand up for their father and they did a great job.

90s_223.jpg

I think the possibilities that Prince Michael I would look like Michael when he grows older are MANY :yes: LOOK AT THEM! and their voices sound almost the same.

loved the tribute, though I found myself wishing everyone would shut up so I could just listen to Michael :p

90s_223.jpg

I think the possibilities that Prince Michael I would look like Michael when he grows older are MANY :yes: LOOK AT THEM! and their voices sound almost the same.

I know people say Blanket looks like Michael the most but Prince has Michael's eyes. I really didn't think he sounded like Michael. Most people say they saw that. I don't know why I can't see that.

I thought Micheal children looked great at the grammy's

I know that there is arguements over Micheal children accepting the award, but I am proud of them to stand up for their father and accepting the award. They said that they wanted to do it, blanket backed out and that was fine Nobody pushed him into doing it. If you are a true Micheal Jackson fan and loved him, then a lot of fans were very worried on how the children were coping. Now we can see they looked great, and I am sure Micheal was smiling and very proud of them. I am glad to see that they are going to continue Micheal's beliefs, "Its out of love," because this country certainly needs more people like that. We the fans will always love you and miss you Micheal.

prince has such sad eyes bless him u can see it in his face
yes, he really does have sad eyes. bless him indeed. I don't know what this 12 year old had to witness and what not but I'm sure the whole experience of losing your only parent was traumatic no matter how mature/ahead of their time, him and his siblings are.

Last edited:
yes, he really does have sad eyes. bless him indeed. I don't know what this 12 year old had to witness and what not but I'm sure the whole experience of losing your only parent was traumatic no matter how mature/ahead of his time him and his siblings are.

yeah. i so wish i could give them a big hug even if they dont have a clue who iam lol. they are loved by so many

Re: Big surge for Grammys over Jackson

I agree with everything you guys have said, Too bad they kept knocking Michael down whenever he tried to get up. They were so stupid now they are the ones looseing also BIG Time. Where I live on the radio station they were asking who was the best performer, most said pink. Hadn't watch it but taped it so I watched the next day, saw Pink and thought to myself,That was the best performance, then music is in Trouble. And yes beyonce stole the drill, crouch grap the whole sha-bangs. The soldiers even wore the exact outfit mj's soldiers wore in TII, what a ripe off.

Back