GHOST OF MICHAEL JACKSON??? look...

I still don't know what to make of this, but seeing as I've been in tears for the later part of this evening, i guess I'll just pretend that it's his spirit once again ensuring that everything is as it should be at Neverland. The most painful thing is, HE should be alive and well at NL. Jesus guys, this is getting harder every day.

ok, believe it or not, it still freaks me out...
In Vietnam people think when s.o dies, their spirit get out from the body (eventhough its buried or not...) and it still hover about their body or family (in short, something or somebody or some place close to it) till 7 days or more if that person die and still hasn't finished promise (or plan or something like that...) yet.
I dont know its real or not...

(sr if my English is too hard to understand, i hv just learned English so my grammar is not perfect yet...)

I'm NOT excluding anyone's observation of what they may think is a shadow of Mike's soul. However, what I am going to say is this, you have to remember, there were other people in the house at the time this was taped. That shadow could have been the shadow of someone getting ready to pass by the corridor. I don't know for sure, because guess tha' fuck what? I'm not God. I'm just trying to be realistic here, that's all.....

Observe the supposed "shadow"! There is no surface on which that shadow is projected! It's suspended in midair, and obviously shadows do not suspend themselves in midair! If there was a cameraman walking there, there is no noise, and you cannot see the cameraman, and the "shadow" is not holding any equipment! And why would cameramen be walking aimlessly around Neverland anyway?

I have to admit, I've always been a skeptic in terms of psychics and ghosts. But I think just now that that is Michael's ghost. Please, people who are psychic/whatever, is there anything else you can tell me about what Michael is saying?

?

It's clearly on the wall and the fireplace. It looks like someone passed by in the sunlight outside or inside, perhaps with a camera on their shoulder, and their shadow was cast on the back well.

At 8:21... I see Michael... !

It`s his move..his silhouette! Oh my god.

I do believe in Outerbody experience. I talked to some people who had died and came back. Some people can get out of the body and come back, because of happenin' to many time. I hear most people said that bein' dead is easy but livin' is hard.

Must admit, it was a little creepy - then I stopped and thought am I seeing what I am seeing, or just what I hope to be seeing.

I guess it's the latter, but it would be nice if it was him :)

ok, believe it or not, it still freaks me out...
In Vietnam people think when s.o dies, their spirit get out from the body (eventhough its buried or not...) and it still hover about their body or family (in short, something or somebody or some place close to it) till 7 days or more if that person die and still hasn't finished promise (or plan or something like that...) yet.
I dont know its real or not...

(sr if my English is too hard to understand, i hv just learned English so my grammar is not perfect yet...)

i dont know if you meant this, but what i heard when i was a child is, that people who hasnt finished things are still on earth somehow..
i dont know where i got this from, but i still remember it and it maked sense to me lol

i just saw the re-run of Larry King & Jermaine at Neverland and i gotta say that on TV it looks a bit different. I know I stated before that it does not look like a shadow and I thought someone has been playing with the video, but on TV it really did look like a just someone's shadow.

In the big Norwegian newspaper, they have written about this. Larry king, Jermaine didnt want to comment this

Hmm, I don't know. There are other parts of the clip where people are walking around in that house. My guess is that it's just someone moving in that room and that person's shadow is what we're seeing.

Great, now the media has picked up on this and guess what they are saying. No, not "Could this be Michael Jackson's ghost" but "Michael Jackson fans speculate if this is the ghost of Michael Jackson".

We already have a reputation of being crazy, now this just gives fuel to that assumption.

They are going to take advantage of you, count on it.

Also, I am pretty sure the authorities are watching MJJC after Gary announced publicly that fans had taken their own lives. You have no idea just how much attention that draws.

If they see psychics and all the ressurection threads and all this stuff, they might as well shut the site down. And they have the power and the right to do it.

Don't say I did not warn everyone. You guys need to chill with all this spooky talk, that alone might get MJJC in trouble right now. I know this because my mom and my brother work for the authorities in the psychology department here in Norway, and when dealing with people who are suicidal and in distress they filter out anything they know can cause more harm.
If the authorities find that the content of a website can ad to the distress and in worst case cause more fans to take their own lives, they can put an end to MJJC.

PS! This has nothing to do with free speech or "People can believe what they want to believe" This is serious and it is real.

Last edited:
Just chill please! You're taking this out of proportion. For example, the Mirror didn't say anything about us "crazy" fans! Please! I've seen many other NON-fans talking humorously about it.

why the hell do so many people here believe in MJ`s ghost in this picture????

You even cant see the whole room and of course, there are some other people walking through the room and have a shaddow?!?!?!

how stupid to think in a ghost.... hounestly.. absolutely rediculous. its a nromal shaddow of a person walking through the room who we dont see.. only his shaddow.. thats it people. crazy..

I this news is gettig too well known now. There is another version where they put in scary music and shaking scene and replay. That did freaked me out the first time but......

-------------------------------------------------

I WANT TO CLARIFY WITH ALL OF YOU!!!

IT'S JUST SOMEBODY'S SHADOW! LOOK CAREFULLY AGAIN OR YOU CAN SEARCH ANOTHER VIDEO WHERE THEY ZOOMED IT. LOOK AT THE FLOOR WHERE THE FIGURE PAST BY. THE FIGURE STRETCHES ACROSS THE FLOOR AND YOU CAN TELL IT IS OBVIOSLY A SHADOW OF SOMEONE BEHIND THE CAMERA. THE LIGHT SOURCE IS COMING FROM THE CAMERA ANGLE. IF IT'S A GHOST THE FIGURE WILL NOT STRETCHES ACROSS THE FLOOR. YOU CAN TELL IT OBVIOUSLY!
THE MEDIA PEOPLE KNOWS IT'S JUST A SHADOW AND THEY MAKE FUN OF IT AND SCARE THE FANS! I'M TOTALLY DISGUSTED AND ANGRY THAT PEOPLE CAN STILL DO THIS KIND OF THINGS! MJ GHOST?? DON'T BE REDICULOUS! NEXT THING IS PROBABLY HIS REVIVAL! AS IF!

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for using caps. I need to let all of you know, the MJ fans! This is such a stupid and disrespectful mockery! I'm extremely angry! I urge all of you to spread the truth and explain this to those who are still confused! I'm posting on youtube to clarify with as much people as possible too! I'm glad many youtubers also posted comments which show they don't believe the video! But some are still confused so please help to clarify it!

Melissa (Adelaide , Australia)

The only reason people say its a ghost is because of the size of the screen and shot being on youtube etc..i saw it on my big 32 inch today and without doubt,100 percent..its a shadow...no question whatsoever in this instance..there might be ghosts or michael spirit somewhere but not in this instance..100 percent shadow peeps so lets just stop this thread...it creates arguments, suspicion.hate and fuels the fire for certain doubters and sceptics of michael's fans and him as a person

I don't know what to make of this . I thought ghosts are surpose to be invisable.

Edit Just read above posts I agree its a shadow .

Last edited:
I'll try to regain strength here again cause I can feel the tears are developing now but Michael has "haunted" my bedroom for the past 3 nights now, he kept playing with my computer mouse, my computer screen and even touched my friend's neck yesterday whilst watching his favorite dance song every written "smooth Criminal"... during our view the video started to make some strange breaks and a sudden face popped up in front of his dancing, and then later when we were heading for bed I noticed the sheet I enfolded for my friend had rose up and wouldn't go down, there were such strong energy surrounding a certain spot in my bedroom, I will sleep well from now on.

Even though it's still hurting and the fact he is gone :cries:

Hahaha this thing was at today's news.
The reporters were like: "OH IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!"

Um, I don't htink it's a ghost. And I'm just being uptight cause the Daily Buzz just said something about this, and they wanna show it on their show 2morrow, and it's kinda rediculous.

this is totally disrespectful...why is this thread even allowed?
icon9.gif

To : His confessions

Sorry that it's really hard for you. I know sometimes it feels as if he is in spirit and is with you! ;-) But I like to think the other way. That he is an angel and watching over us! In my dreams, I'm able to visit him in another world where people are much kinder to one another. In heaven, everyone loves him and he held concerts over there as well. As his tour manager! hahah! I manage his shedule and daily life! Nice imaginary huh?

why kicking me when I am already down? I know this kind of stuffs, I've worked with spirits and paranormals since I was little and I know what I see when I see things that they are real.... let me have my beliefs and respect that instead of putting me further down

I'm naturally cynical, but I have watched it quite a few times now and can't see where the shadow would be from the angle it was and length of it... I am leaning strongly towards it being his ghost.

I've seen a few things and felt strange feelings(like a coldness all around my body but not in room) and one was a few years ago at a friends house and then after I was told the dad died there years back and he had my birthday(Aug 30th also day after Michael) I don't go looking for these things but they seem to happen.

If it is a ghost we should find it reassuring, probably why he'd want us to see him :)

Back