Get well soon, Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon is right. It's positive energy Michael needs now. So try not to worry, people. Although I know it's hard. I used to be such a worrier but it doesn't help anyone. Let's visualise him getting better and feelin' goooood. ;) xx

yeah lots of smiles, love, and roses

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart: :heart:
rose.gif

:heart:
rose.gif

:heart:
:)
:) :D
:) :D :)
:) :D :) :D
:) :D :) :D :D
:) :D :) :D :D :D
:) :D :) :D :D :D:)
:) :D :) :D :D :D:) :)
:D:) :D :) :D :D :D:) :)
:) :D :) :D :D :D:) :):) :D
:) :D :D :D:) :):) :D :) :D :D

Last edited:
sweet Michael please know my heart Is with you ,every ounce of love and caring Is yours...
May the lords healing grace be upon you! my hand Is In yours 'hold tight!!' never let go!

Awww Michael!
I wish you will get better really soon. :( I also hope you are okay and everything will be fine.

I want to wish my dearest Michael a fast recovery.
I will not say that i will pray for him,because i always do.
I believe Michael will get well very soon because he loves live too much,and he knows how loved,missed and needed he is for his family and for the world as well.

God Bless The family Jackson and my special Michael

That was for a back problem. I did not say it shouldn't taken seriously tho, I believe he is sick, however I am not going to sit here and get all worked up and panicked. That is not going to help anything since we don't even know what the illness is and I still believe he would be hospatizled if it was extremely serious. Like I said, the Prince and his lawyers were not satisfied with the medical records that Michael's team submitted and they don't believe he is so sick that he cannot attend the trial.

thank you. u made me feel kind of relieved :) i mean it

he maybe got cold like everybody does cause i have cold too and hurtting ears too so maybe he got cold :yes: :boohoo:

........................Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Poor baby!:no:
I hope it nothing serious,slightly worried here:yes:
Get well soon,sweety!:wub: We all love you very much,take Care,ok?:D:yes::wub:

is there a way we can know at least what is it concerning? skin/back/stomach...?

Only if a statement is made. Michael is a private person so I don't really see that happening - unless it will become public knowledge from the court case.

People, let's just be positive here and understand the seriousness of all of this. Pray for Mike and wish him well.

Get well, Michael. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back