Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

^ Marlon doesn't have a Twitter account so I'm pretty sure it's fake!

im pretty sure he has ;)

Mrs. Music is right, Marlon does NOT have a personal account.

That which you posted is fake.

This is from the Jack5ons Twitter just now -

ALLJACK5ONS

@jodigomes told me about imposters. Please fans, UNFOLLOW marlonjackson4. that is not me nor my nephew tweeting. Sad. Study peace Marlon J

ALLJACK5ONS

@alljack5ons @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 are the ONLY real accounts for me and my brothers. ALL ELSE IS FAKE. Study Peace

Happy Birthday Prince!

[youtube]RPpw9sBTyFk[/youtube]

happy-birthday.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Prince, i hope you're well! i wish you all the best. God Bless You!

Happy birthday Prince. I can't believe you're officially a teenager now. Wow! I know your father is celebrating this wonderful day with you in spirit. Hell, he's probably throwing a party in heaven right now! :D

Have a wonderful day. You only turn 13 once. ;)

omg prince is a TEENAGER!!!!! OMG!!! it just seems like yesterday we were introduced to the little toehead. Man time sure flies! Paris is next! WOW ok happy Birthday Prince may today be special and full of L.O.V.E.

Happy Birthday dear Prince :)

We love you so much , may God bless you and your sister and little brother .

Love you all so much .

Happy Birthday My dearest Prince.

Daddy is so proud of you my joy!

Today and always,know that you,your sister,and your brother,are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless you sweet Angel.

Tight hugs

Do y'all realize that Prince is gonna be 13 on the 13th day of February only this year???

then its 14y.o. on Feb 13...so on...you only get to be your birth date age once...so this is a very special year...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

:yes: I thought about that the other day as well. I have always thought that is was really cool when 'your' Birthday falls on the same day/number that you'll be turning. :agree: Very special. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN PRINCE!! :wub::angel::wub::punk::dancin::heart:
MY ORGINAL B-DAY WISHES ARE ON PAGE #2

Last edited:
happy birthday prince michael jackson!
We love you so much and we wish you the best of the best throughout your entire life!
It's your first birthday without the physical presence of your beloved daddy!
Remember that your daddy will always be with you to protect you and your brother and sister!
May you have a wonderful 13th birthday may you get a lot of presents!
We love you very very much and pray for you your daddy and your brother and sister!

Happy Birthday Prince Michael! Sending good wishes and blessings your way today and always!

Happy Birthday Prince!

May all your wishes and big dreams in life come true... Your father would be so proud of you today on this very special golden birthday. You not only have God watching over you but your daddy too. God bless and enjoy your special day!

FRom this comedienes twitter, it looks like the Jackson kids had a blast at Prince's b'day

http://twitter.com/DarmirraBrunson

Start reading from the bottom ;) Nice to see they had an nice day smile

4 those of u asking, the Kids were fine! Im sure they hav their moments but they were jus normal Happy Kids! They had a great time, as did I about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

I'm getting a lot of Tweets about Michael. I love that his Legacy is like a candle that can stay lit Forever
@sassywitstyle It was soooo cool cuz! Like to actually talk to them and have conversations with the fam! And the nanny was so nice!
about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to sassywitstyle

RT @LuvCandie: @DarmirraBrunson wow D thats insane!! you are so blessed!!

Last edited:
Back