Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

It's abit late but Happpy Birthday Prince!!! Your father brought you up well :)

Sorry, Prince, I'm a little bit late!
:give_flowers:
Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great day!! Lots of love to you and your brother and sister!
Your father would be very proud of you, I kow that.

The day that Prince was born Michael was filming the video for...

Blood On The Dance Floor

009.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBY42FL5pC8[/youtube]

Michael Lee Bush:

"Michael left b4 we totally finished because Prince was being born, the look in Michael's eyes when he got the warning it was starting to happen...... unforgettable,, damn see you made me start to cry again,...."

Yannick Allain (one of Michael's bodyguards from the 90s):

''My first time in a maternity ward was not for my child but for Michael's. Michael invited us into to the room to introduce Prince to Me and Wayne. We both gave him a hug to congratulate him and all I could remember noticing was the look on Michael's face. The look of absolute pride. I had never seen him looking calm and yet so confident and happy without saying a word. At that moment I think I felt that kinship of manhood, that only comes from becoming a father. A wonderful moment.''

:heart: :heart:

Last edited:
No it really isn't, they've been handling with imposters and are trying to tell this to everyone lately.
You can see it in these Tweets too:

ALLJACK5ONS @alljack5ons @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 are the ONLY real accounts for me and my brothers. ALL ELSE IS FAKE. Study Peace

ALLJACK5ONS @jodigomes told me about imposters. Please fans, UNFOLLOW marlonjackson4. that is not me nor my nephew tweeting. Sad. Study peace Marlon J

(Sorry for 'hijacking' the thread! ;D)

Yeah i found that out yesterday... :D thank you

[ if anyone can tell me how to embedd video?.. it didn't work :( ]

Blood On The Dance Floor

009.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBY42FL5pC8[/youtube]

Michael Lee Bush:

"Michael left b4 we totally finished because Prince was being born, the look in Michael's eyes when he got the warning it was starting to happen...... unforgettable,, damn see you made me start to cry again,...."

''My first time in a maternity ward was not for my child but for Michael's. Michael invited us into to the room to introduce Prince to Me and Wayne. We both gave him a hug to congratulate him and all I could remember noticing was the look on Michael's face. The look of absolute pride. I had never seen him looking calm and yet so confident and happy without saying a word. At that moment I think I felt that kinship of manhood, that only comes from becoming a father. A wonderful moment.''

Oh wow this brought tears to my eyes.

Sorry I'm late Prince but happy 13th Birthday, you're officially a young man now. Watching you grow up feels like watching a little brother grow up. I know that sounds weird because we've never met but know you are loved. Every era has it's ups and downs so always be in the moment and keep an open heart no matter what happens. Life throws you lemons so make lemonade, that goes for you your brother and sister too. Happy birthday!

Have a very very happy birthday Prince!!!

BTW - wasn't someone around here planning to send stuff to them at havenhurst? Like bday cards and roses, how'd all that go?

Blood On The Dance Floor

009.jpg

[youtube]=uBY42FL5pC8[/youtube]

Michael Lee Bush:

Wow this bought tears to my eyes :cry: I said it many times and I will say it again, those children were the best thing that happened to his man:(

Can someone please upload this video again? I'm not able to watch due to copyright restrictions in my country..

Happy birthday prince!!!!!!we all here, who love your father,shared his joy and happiness of being "daddy"to his first born.we here are wanting you to know,that we love and care for you.what a handsome young man.your daddy is proud.
We all tuned into the awards show,knowing you would be representing your dad,we are so blessed that you,your sister,paris and brother,blanket..are part of our world!!!!!

Happy 13th to you!!!!

Dear Prince,

It was your birthday yesterday. I hope you received the card I sent you. Another one will be arriving shortly for Blanket and of course I will not forget Paris. She will get her own card in April.
You are very mature for your age, and a lot has happened in the last 8 months. I wish for you and your brother and sister nothing but good things and that you will experience joy and happiness and laughter again.
I'm sure your father would be so very proud of you!!
We all love you very much!

Blood On The Dance Floor

009.jpg

[youtube]uBY42FL5pC8[/youtube]

Michael Lee Bush:

Better...? :D

............I hope you had a' wonderful birthday!!!:D:wub::D:yes::punk::cheers:
Daddy was there I just fel it!:D:yes::wub::cheers:

One day late but Happy belated birthday Prince!! I hope you had a good birthday and we are all so proud and I know your father would be to.

Hope you had a lovely day Prince Michael. 13 yrs!! :) Your daddy was so so proud and happy when you were born............
He still is proud.......... :)

xxx

Are Michael Lee Bush and Yannik Allain talking in this video or is it just the ''Blood on the Dancefloor'' video? I'm not able to watch it due to copyright restrictions please anyone? :flowers:

It's just the BOTDF video.

aww...Happy Birthday, or Happy belated birthday

I had a dream about the kids last night and now I learn it was Prince's birthday...we love you very very much Prince

Hey Prince Michael,

Sorry im late. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You have grown in to such a handsome, articulate young man and your dad is and always will be so proud of you. Your are a part of our one big family and so here are birthday hugs and kisses from us all (especially from Australia ;) ) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Happy belated birthday, Lil' Man!!

You are growing up to be a wonderful young man! Very handsome and very sweet too! You go, Prince MJ! I hope you had a very nice day in the midst of the changes that are taking place in your life right now, and hey I want you to not worry about anything, okay? You know why? Because you were raised by the most famous man in the world. You were raised by a very intelligent, spiritual and loving man, and he has instilled a lot of wonderful things in you. I heard it, felt it and saw it while you were accepting his award at the Grammys!

Love you so, so MUCH, Lil' Man. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:clap:

*hugs*

P.S. Hugs to your brother and your sister too. :flowers:

Last edited:
Back