Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

Happy Birthday to Prince!

... The first Applehead Junior ...

Hope he has the best possible day & likes the gifts we sent him :)

xx :heart: xx

65527875-128d449a148cf077b6143495e013a064.4b76e21e-scaled.jpg

Soooo adorable! :heart: Kids grow up fast...he's such a young man already.

Happy Birthday, Prince! :flowers:

Dear Prince,
I am sure your Father is looking down right now and is very proud of the young man you have become. You showed great maturity and sensitivity at the Grammys. I wish and hope you have a wonderful birthday and continue on the path of love and giving that your Father, someone I loved so much from afar taught you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
XX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Prince Michael Jackson!!!

May your day be filled with joy and love, and may you be surrounded by family and loved ones. XOXOXO

From Marlon's twitter

"Being 13... It feels awesome! -Prince "
"Hello. Thank you for the bithday wishes. It means a lot. -Prince "

Happy birthday Prince ;)

HAPPY13TH BIRTHDAY, PRINCE!!!!!
I hope the Cake is Big Enough.
I've seen
Flower-Power-Birthday-Cake.jpg
before what you can do with a Birthday cake: :cheeky:

Last edited:
^ I edited out the photo of Michael, PP and B because we don't allow private leaked photo's on MJJC. I also deleted your birthday cake photo by accident, so sorry! :hug:

Happy Birthday Prince! Hope he's being showered with love today and everyday.

Happy Birthday Prince!:scorerer:
I know this year is tough and your father must be very proud of you right now so as we!:)
Please remember our support are always with you. Hope you can have a wonderful day!

God Bless You Prince Michael Jackson on your 13th Birthday!!

001_smile2.gif

x2_aaa837

May your family surround you with all the
L-O-V-E
You Deserve!

You're a Teenager Today - Congratulations!!

talk008.gif

With best wishes & love forever - to you Prince from South Africa!

Happy Birthday my dear Prince,

i know that it might be a sad bday for you coz daddy is not around but i'm sure that daddy will always be by your side as your guardian angel. hope you have a wonderful birthday and welcome to the teen world ^^ be strong, be good, make daddy proud and smile coz your daddy's smile is the light to this world
We all your sisters and brothers all over the world love you as much as we love your daddy

L.O.V.E from China, sweet prince

Happy Birthday PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the best, Michael is protecting you :)

Have a wonderful day and may God bless you and everyone you love.

im pretty sure he has ;)
No it really isn't, they've been handling with imposters and are trying to tell this to everyone lately.
You can see it in these Tweets too:

ALLJACK5ONS @alljack5ons @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 are the ONLY real accounts for me and my brothers. ALL ELSE IS FAKE. Study Peace

ALLJACK5ONS @jodigomes told me about imposters. Please fans, UNFOLLOW marlonjackson4. that is not me nor my nephew tweeting. Sad. Study peace Marlon J

(Sorry for 'hijacking' the thread! ;D)

Happy Birthday Prince,

The first birthday without a parent is awful and I send you my love and hugs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE !!!!!!!!! Romania loves you, your sister and brother,and your daddy very very very much !!! :cheers::clapping:

Dear Prince,

we are always thinking of you.

Big hugs and lots of love.

Rafaella.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

MAY THE LOVE AND CARING OF YOUR DADDY ALWAYS BE AROUND YOU!!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH AND LIKE YOUR DADDY ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!:cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCE!!! :) As we say this in Dutch: ''Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag Prince!!!'' ;)

Many hugs from Holland (Europe)

Back