Feb 13:Little Prince is a teenager now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling!!!

1314.jpg

:wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE!!! :wub:
:dancin:​
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. :angel:
LOVE ALWAYS
Tamara
--aka--
souldreamer7
MJJC
USA
:heart:

Wow! Michael's little boy is now a teeny bopper!

Happy Birthday sweet Prince!:wub::clapping:

(Its still the 12th where i am)

Sweet Prince have a wonerful day, i know your daddy will be watching over you, an all of us are thinking of you! All my love! :heart:

Happy Birthday to youuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuuu,
Happy Birthday dear Prince,
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!
:accordian:

Happy Birthday Prince! :) God bless always.
We should try to get HappyBirthdayPrince trending on Twitter or something. =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE!

I know today will properly be hard for you , but just remember sweetie that we all love you very very much :heart: :hug:

Your daddy will be so proud you :)

thats gone so quick :(

Happy birthday Prince, we love you, god bless you and your family.
Love you to michael. X

ITS ALL FOR LOVE... L.O.V.E!!

My dearest Prince... :wub:

111722.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I hope you have a wonderful day full of joy with your friends and family with a lot of fun and you get many gifts. lol! :wild: :yes: I wish this special day that your eyes become brighter than ever, joy and contentment, and her smile, so beautiful and captivating, echo with laughter of happiness. That is his vibrant voice choked with emotion every hug received from all those who love you to demonstrate the satisfaction of having so much love around you. :wub:

May your paths always remain illuminated by God, that you can continue to illuminate those who have the opportunity to walk with you an excerpt of this long journey that is life. :yes:

May God and all the angels of heaven illuminates his ways every day of your life. :angel:

Happy Birthday to you my dear Prince! :)

Still the 12th here as well, but Happy Birthday! On a coincidental note, it's my brother's 13th birthday tomorrow as well. Coincidence much?

happy-birthday-1-1.gif

It's the 13th where I am, I know that it isn't in LA though.
Regardless, I wish Prince a very happy birthday and lot's of love, we all love Michael's first born baby boy, at least I do. He is finally a teenager :wub: Michael will be with you, your his mature boy. I know he is proud of you Prince.

Prince,

I've had the honor of watching you grow up before my very eyes.
You are a teenager now, I hope & pray that you will go after your dreams.
Your father would be soooo proud of you. Happy 13th birthday, little man.
I love you.

Love,

Kelly M. Abbott

His first birthday without his daddy :(

Anyway Prince, I hope you still enjoy this day, have lots of fun with your friends and family, eat lots of cake, and receive lots of presents! Happy birthday from the Netherlands :)

Hopefully he'll enjoy his birthday after all this is his first birthday without his father, all these years Mike would arrange magicians, Mickey Mouse's etc to come and perform for his kids for their birthday. I hope he gets some love tomorrow. We love you Prince.

Back