Exclusive: The Inside Story Behind Michael Jackson's Controversial New Song and Album

What If... and I mean what if the lead vocals on Breaking News and Monster ARE MJ? How would you all feel? Just a question

I would feel confused as I am now.

The thing is if this is real someone have to explain why MJ sounds so different.

They're trying to argument with things like:

-he taped from a phone

-he was getting old

-it's over editing

-maybe he had a cold

If this is MJ, they have to try better than that.

Besides, we heard Michael sing on This Is It. So how would it make sense that his voice suddenly changed only during the time he recorded with the Cascios? He sounded the same when he sang before 2007 and AFTER 2007...but somehow his voice changed at the Cascio house?

That's what I was thinking about too.

I have been convinced from the beginning that the background vocals were those of Michael Jackson and after hearing multiple acapella versions I could be convinced that parts of the lead may have been Michael Jackson, but the song DOES feature another impostor that Sony is not recognizing to fill in the gaps that Michael didn't record. This is what is wrong with the album and the Sony executives. They need to address this issue, because 70% of hard core Michael Jackson fans are not deaf…

Here is Michael walking down the street, without any warm ups, singing to a video camera microphone:

There's no way a song could be recorded in ANY studio and not sound like Michael Jackson.

im getting really confused with all this different stories and stuff. Can they no just come out and say whats the real shit that is going down.

[B]supplemented by the supporting vocals of James Porte (for which he is credited), [/B]

Is this clear enough for you people that refuse to read the obvious. For God sake yes you're right: James Porte is NOT Michael Jackson's voice.

But Michael's voice is his own and appears in this song.

Give it a rest. Relax. Drink a few glasses of wine and dance your arsses off. This is a great dance song and a very catchy tune.

With the Love, L.o.v.e.

im getting really confused with all this different stories and stuff. Can they no just come out and say whats the real shit that is going down.

I know. This is so upsetting and frustrating! :( We don't want anyone else singing on the tracks but Michael, no overlapping of other people or fillers, etc. Ugh.

Thanks for the video, Alec. It's beautiful. I miss Michael so much. I just wish he was still here.

Here is Michael walking down the street, without any warm ups, singing to a video camera microphone:

There's no way a song could be recorded in ANY studio and not sound like Michael Jackson.

Thanks, I couldn't agree more. I knew it wasn't Michael from the very beginning and I am sick of this whole situation. :(

I do think the fans are flying off the handle with this.

The first time I heard Breaking News I thought it sounded odd, but that doesn't mean for certain that it's a fake. The power of suggestion is strong and there has been so much hysteria on this board lately, it's easy to get swept up in it.

Yesterday was ridiculous, when a 15 second clip of Monster appeared on Youtube which featured a woman talking all over it.... you could barely hear a thing and people were screaming "fake" left, right and centre.

I'm going to opt for sanity, and reserve judgement until I've actually heard the songs.

I agree
Yesterday I hear 2 songs "All I Need" and "Carry On"
I post: "All I Need" is beautifull , I didn't even say its michael voice, or michael sound great, I only said the song is beautifull
what did I got: IT's FAKE.... BOTH ARE FAKE

Then one of the gave his reason why he believes it is fake
and I respondes: Its ok, I understand 100%

I though it was great and he even thanked me

Can't we do this guys? its not that difficult

But sometimes Michael's demos are beautiful, and other times they are not the best. During This Is It (the movie), he sang "Earth Song", and when it got to the part where he sings, "What about..." he didn't sound like he did on the actual song. He sounded much weaker and softer, but we all know it's because he was saving his voice.

I am responding only to this fragment. It's not accurate. Mike wasn't saving his voice, he sung the song different, very alike with the composition of Earth Song in first stages.

I do have the alternate demo in my computer. It's bit different vocals, even musically is bit different, than the official version we all know.
Actually I prefer the melody from this demo version over the original. I just adore how he shapes his voice... I am in trance whenever I listen to it, it's so beautiful that it gets hypnotic.....

Last edited:

This is more than clear :clapping:
BN is but a mix of MJ and some other dude.
$ony has already changed the original version at mj.com and the Estate has recognized this other dude's voice is there, saying MJ is the main leading voice.

Congratulations, fans, we were right.

:clapping:

Back