ET ~ Michael Jackson the lost voice mail, fears for his life

This was posted awhile back unless its a different one, but it was said to be fake by a couple of people.

This was posted awhile back unless its a different one, but it was said to be fake by a couple of people.

no its recent as of sept 17, just came out today. well were only seeing a preview of the next et so i think they'll show the whole thing tomorrow. can someone please record it!?

I must be crazy or something but I dont see where the phone call is being displayed...I listened to LaToya talk about her shakes and then then video shuts off..can someone please help me...thanks

you have to wait for a while
it will be played automatically after latoya's video is shut off

yes i remember right after he died this black lady who prayed with MJ and helped him alot with his life was telling him about who to trust she tape some of the phone conversations cause she said he was so scared of his life a shame the truth will come out some big money makers took him out its on youtube but its sadly no body is trying to believe them youtube clips them people are real I wish I can say more but i'm not going to even go there. Trust me I know cause I have a few relatives who in the industry and they spoke about a lot that had me scared its sad what celebs will do for money but MJ was trueful when it came to the lord.

i dont wanan listen to this but i think a mod should close the thread becos its sick:(

I'm really sorry, I agree with you that it's a sick thing to do and can understand you taking offense to it. The only reason for bringing it here, was to try and sort fact from fiction and I was hoping someone here, may already know all about it. I'd prefer to keep the thread open at least until we find out the facts about this though, I'm hoping you and everyone will understand why that's important.

I already posted a little about this info under the Insider MJ under oath thread page 13. Sorry u couldn't find it! There just to many threads about almost the same thing it's getting harder to keep up! lol

Oh ok thanks, Ill come and look what you said in there now, did it come up tagged on another video as well then? I did a forum search for "voice mail" but didn't find any thing related to this in the results.

Found it ...

They will show Audio clips of mj calling Weisner at 4am in the morning saying he isn't able to sleep.

They say he sounds slugish.....saying "Help me" and "I'm concern for my life."

thanks, they're dragging this one out and making it seem like a new revelation then aren't they.

Last edited:
Watching ET right now, they just played a little more from those voice mails. It does sound like Michael to me.

I'm writing it from memory, so it is not word-for-word, so don't take me too seriously, but:

"Dieter, It's Michael...It's 4:30 in the morning...Sorry for sounding so sleepy, I'm just really tired ( I actually think he used another word here, like worn-out, or something, but you get the idea)...Please take the message I left you very seriously...I'm concerned...I'm afraid for us, we're being stalked."

Keep in mind, the press loves to take audio snippets and rearrange them, so it's not like the voicemail was all of that in that order.

I think they will be playing more at the end of the show...

Last edited:
Watching ET right now, they just played a little more from those voice mails. It does sound like Michael to me.

I'm writing it from memory, so it is not word-for-word, so don't take me too seriously, but:

"Dieter, It's Michael...It's 4:30 in the morning...Sorry for sounding so sleepy, I'm just really tired ( I actually think he used another word here, like worn-out, or something, but you get the idea)...Please take the message I left you very seriously...I'm concerned...I'm afraid for us, we're being stalked."

Keep in mind, the press loves to take audio snippets and rearrange them, so it's not like the voicemail was all of that in that order.

I think they will be playing more at the end of the show...

Yes, they rearrange news print snippets and headlines in just the same way ~ the media spinners are truely evil, really they are.

Thank you for the updates :)

"I'm afraid for my life and for my children..."
"We're brothers Dieter, we have to stay close. Don't let the system come between us"

"We don't wanna die knowing we didn't accomplish our goals -
(NOT word-for-word here, can't type fast enough to keep up with this show!) I want them to know that I died doing everything I wanted to do and I did it MY way"

There was also a clip where he said something about wanting to be in a different environment, and he had an idea of where he could go. Or something along those lines.

Hopefully someone will post it on youtube later.

Oh and they also previewed some footage from behind the scenes of Thriller of MJ wearing a red sweater and talking about how he does his hair that I have never seen before. I hate this show, but I might have to watch it tomorrow to see that.

you have to wait for a while
it will be played automatically after latoya's video is shut off

Thank you so much..:)...I have now found it....IMHO..it does sound like Michael...be it a sleepy Michael...but none the less it does sound like him. .This has me upset...I hope I am wrong.

Thank you so much..:)...I have now found it....IMHO..it does sound like Michael...be it a sleepy Michael...but none the less it does sound like him. .This has me upset...I hope I am wrong.

It upsets me too, really. It's just a gross feeling to hear someone you adore in so much mental anguish and sounding so run down.

I'm really surprised at the level that I continue to feel so profoundly sad about Michael since his death, and this audio is so heartbreaking and worrying.

[QUOTE Oh and they also previewed some footage from behind the scenes of Thriller of MJ wearing a red sweater and talking about how he does his hair that I have never seen before. I hate this show, but I might have to watch it tomorrow to see that.[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw that too but It looked like MJ before thriller he looks a bit younger maybe 1980? 81? We see? Thriller video came out 83! To me his nose looks much thicker in the front so that's why I say 80/81 before thriller more off the wallish? But, he so cute saying how he want his hair styled....AWWW!

oh god. I haven't listened yet but the transcript one of you posted upthread just breaks my heart. oh Mikey oh Mikey.. :cry:

I'm posting a full accurate transcript for others to read in case they can't view the video:

"Dieter, It's Michael...It's 4:30 in the morning here...I'm sorry I sound so sleepy, but I'm really worn-out...Please take the message that I left you very seriously, 'cause I'm very concerned..."

I'm afraid for my life and my children, I'm so scared...I'm very concerned about my life. I'm afraid for us - we're being stalked...

I wanna be in a different environment. I found a place that I like. I wanna be away for a while...

We're brothers, Dieter, we have to stay close. Don't let the system come between us...

We don't wanna die knowing that we didn't accomplish our goals. I wanna die knowing I did everything I wanted to do - and i did- and I did it MY way.

And for the person who said it doesn't sound like him because the intonation is wrong - we all sound a little unlike ourselves at 4:30am when we are completely worn-out and scared, I'm sure.

I really do think it sounds like him.

I don't see why anyone would go through all the trouble to imitate Michael's voice (and do a pretty good acting job), for this recording. What would this accomplish? For whom?
I just don't understand why it'd be fake.

look I don't think its real its like the hoax phone call made after his death the dude really sounded like Micheal but of course it wasn't him all tho it might be him just don't take it too seriously I mean come on its ET

ok I'm quoting myself
ppl don't believe the disgusting media that person does not sound like Micheal
the media is trying to trash him in every way they can for ratings do not give them that
Micheal is not here to defend himself so the media can make-up anything they want

It upsets me too, really. It's just a gross feeling to hear someone you adore in so much mental anguish and sounding so run down.

I'm really surprised at the level that I continue to feel so profoundly sad about Michael since his death, and this audio is so heartbreaking and worrying.

I know..:cry:...it is sooo heartbreaking to hear that...I just want to reach out to him and help him....unfortunately I cannot. The sadness ...hopefully will pass someday...It is just so sad that Michael was so tormented by so many..:cry:

okay, I'll listen again.. if it IS Mike... god, it's awful. to think he had no one else to call at 4:30 in the morning other than his former manager :( :no:

The voice has been modulated and it doesn't sound like Mike at all. If this person had these voice mails assuming it is Mike then why the hell did they not helped him? Why bring it out now?
The person said 'Drugged up Michael'!! Damn these people!!

and Ummmm since his and supposedly Mike's word for michael being "overly medicated" is "tired" what is the word they used for when Michael is ACTUALLY tired? *rolls flubber* He's an idiot.

Back