ET ~ Michael Jackson the lost voice mail, fears for his life

Moonlight

Proud Member
Sorry if this is inappropriate here, I've searched and can't find anything anyway about it.

I was just watching 'LaToya's Milk Shake' video interview on Entertainment tonight and at the end there is this trailer of something coming up next, which claims it's to be Michael Jackson the missing voice mails,
then it plays the following soundbites/clips, which sound like Michael sounding really worried/making a plea for help?

MJ "it's 4:30 in the morning", (ET "Michael Jackson the lost voice mails")
MJ "please help me" (ET "Over medicated and predicting his own death?")
MJ "I'm very concerned about my life"

Is it for real? it's so awful to listen to it, I feel sick :(

Does anyone know anything about this already? When/Where it's from?

Edit: Here's the link for source, but I do warn you that it's really really not nice to listen to, I'm shaking

http://www.etonline.com/index.html?tag=michael-jackson ~ video is called 'One on One with LaToya Jackson ~ the soundbites come at the end

Last edited:
I have never heard of this tape I wouldn't put it beyond ET to fabricate this. It seems like so many people claim to have "secret" tapes of Michael.

wow i hope someone posts that whole et episode on youtube or something. is it coming on tomorrow or today? cuz i dont have the channel that has et =(. stupid dish network not giving local channels! =((((

aw man i listened to there preview. Dunno if i could listen to the whole thing... Espeically when he said 'Its 4.30 in the morning.... Please help me' That kills me right there. :(

I don't think I wanna hear...

It is horrendous to listen to, I didn't want to post it here and upset other people at all, but I just had to find out if it's for real and as it plays :( and if so, when and where did it come from, as that could be really important in the invesigation. I'm thinking/hoping it's not as it sounds :(
I assume they're going to have more on about it soon, but it didn't say when ... just coming up

so when is this so called voice mail of michael's meant to be from? if it's real. i don't want to hear it :(

I think it's dispicable how they've done it anyway, it's tagged on to the end Dieter Weisner video on there as well now .... no warning, it just comes on at the end of these other Michael related videos.

look I don't think its real its like the hoax phone call made after his death the dude really sounded like Micheal but of course it wasn't him all tho it might be him just don't take it too seriously I mean come on its ET

look I don't think its real its like the hoax phone call made after his death the dude really sounded like Micheal but of course it wasn't him all tho it might be him just don't take it too seriously I mean come on its ET

I agree, it sounds slowed down and computerised in parts.

I didn't hear the hoax phone call, was that on ET too?

Well, he was scard for his life that we konw of...who did he send the voice mail to?

Dieter Wiesner, I bet. And this probably would've been back in 2002-2003 if it could be verified at all. Wiesner is also the one who sold an admittedly edited and never verified audio message allegedly of Michael to the media some years back just to create major controversy, and it worked.

Wiesner is also the one who sold an admittedly edited and never verified audio message allegedly of Michael to the media some years back just to create major controversy, and it worked.
Really? What was that exactly?

I didn't hear the hoax phone call, was that on ET too?

it was everywhere and that shows you how stupid they are ET/the insider did more fake stories about Micheal than any show I know they paid ppl to sell out Mike
don't wast your time on it
esp with that demon b*tch there as there Jackson "expert" :puke:

I actually do think it sounds like him...just a very tired, burdened upset Michael.
But I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be fake.
Pretty awful to listen to either way. Poor thing.

Also, that LaToya milkshake interview was awkward, haha...
"The proceeds, er, some of the proceeds..."

Something that bothers me though - ET makes "I'm very concerned about my life" out to be Michael predicting his own death, but to me it sounds more like "I'm worried about the path my life is taking, I'm unhappy, and I want someone to talk to at 4:30 in the morning because I can't sleep"

Just saying.

I know all about the media manipulation. But it was such a shocker to come out of nowhere like that and I was upset by it and desperate for someone to tell me it's ok, it's not real I suppose ~ where better to come for the truth than here.

Dieter Wiesner, I bet. And this probably would've been back in 2002-2003 if it could be verified at all. Wiesner is also the one who sold an admittedly edited and never verified audio message allegedly of Michael to the media some years back just to create major controversy, and it worked.

That timeline etc... would make sense, but then it would be just being used to feed into the paranoid drug addict discreditation campaign, i.e. saying, look he's always been in fear of his life, nothing to see here folks! ... when we know very well that Michael has been more than justified in his suspicions and fears about people around him at various times :(

Still I really hope it's not real at all, can't bare to think of him like that at any time :(

is it supposed to be the day he died? or what day?
dunno if its real or not. sounds like him, but some people may be able to fake his voice..

They've not said when it's from yet Misayko, they may just be leading people to think that with their sound bites.

Something that bothers me though - ET makes "I'm very concerned about my life" out to be Michael predicting his own death, but to me it sounds more like "I'm worried about the path my life is taking, I'm unhappy, and I want someone to talk to at 4:30 in the morning because I can't sleep"
Just saying.

It could be, leading soundbites again I suppose. the "4:30 in the morning part" sounds different/more normally toned, compared to the other two parts.

I've just thought though, if this was connected to Michael's death in a direct/timely way, then it would be under lock and key, pending the trial surely?

I'm thinking now it's not what it seems. Have I mentioned my loathing for the media :(

nahh don't close it, we can discuss what we think of this AFTER we watch the whole episode, it might bring up some important questions/answers...

Sorry if this is inappropriate here, I've searched and can't find anything anyway about it.

I was just watching 'LaToya's Milk Shake' video interview on Entertainment tonight and at the end there is this trailer of something coming up next, which claims it's to be Michael Jackson the missing voice mails,
then it plays the following soundbites/clips, which sound like Michael sounding really worried/making a plea for help?

MJ "it's 4:30 in the morning", (ET "Michael Jackson the lost voice mails")
MJ "please help me" (ET "Over medicated and predicting his own death?")
MJ "I'm very concerned about my life"

Is it for real? it's so awful to listen to it, I feel sick :(

Does anyone know anything about this already? When/Where it's from?

Edit: Here's the link for source, but I do warn you that it's really really not nice to listen to, I'm shaking

http://www.etonline.com/index.html?tag=michael-jackson ~ video is called 'One on One with LaToya Jackson ~ the soundbites come at the end

I already posted a little about this info under the Insider MJ under oath thread page 13. Sorry u couldn't find it! There just to many threads about almost the same thing it's getting harder to keep up! lol

I must be crazy or something but I dont see where the phone call is being displayed...I listened to LaToya talk about her shakes and then then video shuts off..can someone please help me...thanks

Back