Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG/AEG to Murray:Go Pound Sand

Re: Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

I do not have all the facts, which I stated myself several times. However, you usually do not enter any kind of contract without a background check. Especially a doctor. I also do not know what is in the contract or even if the contract was sign. However, I doubt Murray is entitle to anything.

If AEG did a background check and told Michael what they had found and he still wanted him, then AEG was oblige to allow it. We do not know the whole situation with him killing a patient in the past, but it could not have been anything criminal since he was still allow to pratice.

Until proven otherwise by facts, the only person that is to blame for Michael's death is Murray. Although the murder conspirency sounds good, too many things does not make sense to support this theory, in my opinion. Maybe there were others, but I heavily doubt it.

well..this thread is being posted on, very fast. if you look at the post above you, TMZ says that MJ didn't sign the contract..

indeed..new stuff may be coming out, every day.

that's crazy about MJ and AEG not siging the contract.

He's getting really desperate if he think AEG is gunna give anything. They ain't even pay for the memorial.

Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG
Posted Nov 17th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG .... for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.
1116_murray_aeg_ex.jpg

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/tag/MichaelJackson/#ixzz0X68uhGDZ
Is this man out of his damn mind?! Because of him Michael has gone to sleep permanently. I highly doubt that, THAT was a part of the contract!

Every time I see this article I just laugh and think to myself 'is this a joke?' Sadly its not. Who in their right mind would file a creditor's complaint against the estate of the man that they killed!

see Frank is saying the truth..the contract was not signed...and you folks this is actually good news for the criminal investigation in progress..
If there was no contract - and seems there was no- then there is even more question mark around the professional conduct of the doctor...one would ask how can you anticipate full duty of care from someone who is not actually employed..so this questions if Murray was actually aiming to fulfill duty of care..knowing there was no contract and he has not been paid..this might be very useful for the trial...so thanks Murray for sharing :)

Every time I see this article I just laugh and think to myself 'is this a joke?' Sadly its not. Who in their right mind would file a creditor's complaint against the estate of the man that they killed!

in this fucked up world, i am not surprised, if the man that they killed is Michael Jackson, against whom they would file that creditor's claim. and i believe they and the media would say that the one doing the filing is in their right mind.

to correct a mistake - he did not file a creditors claim against the estate (does not want michael's estate pay him), he's thinking about suing AEG for payment. so basically his request has nothing to do with MJ's estate.

SpiderMan:" that's crazy about MJ and AEG not siging the contract.

He's getting really desperate if he think AEG is gunna give anything. They ain't even pay for the memorial. "

No, it is a beautiful thing no signatures from both parties. GOOD! now the MURRAY can go jump a cliff...he must of been smoking the biggest joint if he thought for one minute AEG was to pay him for anything.....stupid idiot!

:bugeyed He's trying to get paid for caring for a patient... THAT HE KILLED?!?! SERIOUSLY!? OMG, put him in jail!!

um wil i didn't say that he was just hired or this or that. im saying that it could be that aeg paid him so much to make sure he gave mj what he wanted. knew it was bad for him but told him to go on and do it w/ reckless abandon, making them guilty of depraved indifference.

this couldbe his way of saying that if they don't pay him, he's gonna tellon them and they'll have one hell of a lawsuit from teh family as well as possible criminal charges

This is along the lines of what I think is actually happening too.

I think Murray is trying to legally state, he was " Really" Employeed by AEG (not MJ).

I think it's possible Conrad Murray is giving a suttled(sp) threat to AEG?

Re: Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

just a thought. if Murray is ready to do this, it must mean he has signed contracts. which indicates that Frank Dileo lied in his interview when he said that no contracts were signed and that the talks about Murray's salary were happening during the last two weeks of Michael's life. I mean he is asking for $300.000 which is a two-month pay, not two weeks.
And murray saying he signed a contract with aeg, not with michael. the pay was to be $150,000 a month and aeg suppose to pay for his service. on the other hand dr murray is responsible for what happen to michael and if he was working with other people he needs to start talking.

How does Murray expect to get paid for a contract that was never signed according to AEG and Frank? AEG might have been on the anchor to pay up had everything gone according to plan. But if the contract was never signed, Murray is out of luck. As far as I know he can't file a claim with the estate if he's shut out from AEG because Michael never signed the contract either. So what's he gonna do? At any rate, I agree with blueocean. If there were other people involved in what happened to Michael, Murray better start saying who, what where and how. He's in this up to his eyeballs. And it isn't worth it if he's out there in the spotlight and there someone or more hiding behind the curtain.

Back