Re: Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

Over the worlds largest cactus patch.

What a d*ck that man is.

ford-edge-crossover-suv-launch.jpg

Cacti+Field+2.JPG

thehollywoodgossip_dr_conrad_murray_49308_dr_conrad_murray_322x416.jpg

let's go.

Ah my loves, appreciate this moment right now this is now where the crooks turn on one another. pay me or else i tell everyone what you did and what u knew. pay me or else u go down with me.

pay me or else i flip.

hint hint

he doesn't have gall, he's saving his ass

It official. I have seen it all now. I can not believe this man.

is Dr. Murray even a real person?. This whole thing looks very weird to mw. Something doesn't add up here.

just a thought. if Murray is ready to do this, it must mean he has signed contracts. which indicates that Frank Dileo lied in his interview when he said that no contracts were signed and that the talks about Murray's salary were happening during the last two weeks of Michael's life. I mean he is asking for $300.000 which is a two-month pay, not two weeks.

Frank may not have fully known about whatever arrangements had been made with AEG to pay Murray? In my notes I have listed that Murray was hired in May, which would make it about two months, at $150,000 a month. Didn't Murray, or someone? say he'd been giving Michael Propofol for six weeks? Also, I believe Murray's contract with AEG was found in his impounded car (listed on some sort of police document, but I'd have to hunt up the reference)?

Supposedly, he "worked" for two months and is petitioning to get paid for it. That his patient died doesn't seem to occur to him as any sort of problem in getting payment? Amazing. . . . .

i think if your pacient died you are not entitled to any money for his care..but it seams that's just me...this doctor really has no limit!

Ah my loves, appreciate this moment right now this is now where the crooks turn on one another. pay me or else i tell everyone what you did and what u knew. pay me or else u go down with me.

pay me or else i flip.

hint hint

he doesn't have gall, he's saving his ass

soso MJ used propofol during the history tour, Murray was his doctor since january 2006 according to documents he provided, MJ and Murray visited Dr.Adams in march 2009 . so AEG had nothing to do with hiring him , mj wanted him as his doctor .

on kop disussion board they are saying murray was hired after 15 june, the chef before Kai saw murray there with oxygen tanks and he worked for mj during may , then kai was rehired . so that makes it two months .

soso MJ used propofol during the history tour, Murray was his doctor since january 2006 according to documents he provided, MJ and Murray visited Dr.Adams in march 2009 . so AEG had nothing to do with hiring him , mj wanted him as his doctor .

We're not actually sure how long Michael knew Murray, or when his official "care" began? Some sources indicate that he met him in 2006, but we don't know in what capacity their relationship was, i.e. friends, doctor/patient, etc. I have it in my notes from various sources that Murray gave up his practice in Nevada and went to work for Michael in L.A. in May, 2009. Michael may have selected him as his doctor, but it was AEG that was paying his salary. The contract between Murray and AEG was found in Murray's impounded car.

This article shows different timing for when Murray was hired. As usual, there are multiple versions of events.

Michael Jackson's death: Jackson camp says concert promoter hired doctor [Updated]
June 26, 2009 | 2:43 pm

Dr. Tohme Tohme, a Jackson advisor, said that Los Angeles-based concert promoter AEG Live retained Murray and that the physician arrived in town less than two weeks ago.

Jackson and the rest of the company were set to depart early next week for England.

"I don't know the exact arrangements, but AEG paid him and he was going to go with [Jackson on tour]," Tohme said of Murray. Tohme said Murray treated Jackson for a cold when the singer was living in Las Vegas last year.

http://latimesblogs....red-doctor.html

This article shows different timing for when Murray was hired. As usual, there are multiple versions of events.

Michael Jackson's death: Jackson camp says concert promoter hired doctor [Updated]
June 26, 2009 | 2:43 pm

Dr. Tohme Tohme, a Jackson advisor, said that Los Angeles-based concert promoter AEG Live retained Murray and that the physician arrived in town less than two weeks ago.

Jackson and the rest of the company were set to depart early next week for England.

"I don't know the exact arrangements, but AEG paid him and he was going to go with [Jackson on tour]," Tohme said of Murray. Tohme said Murray treated Jackson for a cold when the singer was living in Las Vegas last year.

http://latimesblogs....red-doctor.html

Tohma is full of crap. It has been confirm by two witnesses the Murray has been working for Michael for weeks. Even if that 6 week timeline is crock, it has some merit since Murray had to be working for Michael for at least that long. Murray may be dumb, but he would not tell an obvious lie.

There is also the fact that AEG did not hire Murray. Michael chose him himself and AEG just paid him. It is the samething Michael did fore everyone TII. He picked the crew, the dancers, and everyone else. AEG was just the one signing the checks.

Given the date, this sounds around the time when the family was trying to pin Michael's death on AEG. This information has been proven false and has no merit.

Also, Murray treated Michael's kids when they were sick, not Michael. That is how they first met. Michael knew Murray for at least 2006 because Murray himself provided medical files for Michael that dates back to that time. The LAPD has already confirm that when they were collecting Michael's files. So, they most likely did have a patient/doctor relationship and maybe a type of friendship.

We also do not know if he had sign the contract or if it was still in talks about it. In either case, given that he mostly killed the patient, I am certain it render the deal void.

Some fans already guessed he would want his money (I am sure he got his payment for the murder of his famous patient from 'someone' already).
And which "services" does he mean exactly? Staying on the phone for hours instead of calling the ambulance etc.?

I know I would have done it gratis and I know MJ would be still here if I had had to care for him.

Some fans already guessed he would want his money (I am sure he got his payment for the murder of his famous patient from 'someone' already).
And which "services" does he mean exactly? Staying on the phone for hours instead of calling the ambulance etc.?

I know I would have done it gratis and I know MJ would be still here if I had had to care for him.

Murray got paid for nothing. If he did get a large sum of money for murder, the LAPD would had trace it by now. If you went from broke to having money all of the sudden, it would get someone attention, don't you think.

Also, why would Murray ask AEG for money if he was already paid under the table. You would think it would be better to keep a low profile.

I already explain why Michael was murder theory has more holes in it then swiss cheese, so I will not explain it again.

Well, under the law the "employer" is the one who PAYS the employee, regardless of who chose the employee. It's not "just the one signing the checks." The one signing the checks is the one with the liability, if any. If Murray actually pursues this, his attorney would go after AEG as "employer" (As the attorney is doing as the ones who paid), and not the estate (even if Michael chose the doctor). Might not seem right, but that's how the law works in this instance.

Let's say I own rental property (I don't, but. . . whatever). My tenant wants me to hire a gardener and chooses and suggests the employee. The gardener then falls off a ladder. The gardener can sue the employer (myself, hypothetically) as the employer, but not the tenant who chose the gardener. That's just the way the law works. . . even though it often seems not to be common-sense.

:( I can't believe Michael is gone...

Well, under the law the "employer" is the one who PAYS the employee, regardless of who chose the employee. It's not "just the one signing the checks." The one signing the checks is the one with the liability, if any. If Murray actually pursues this, his attorney would go after AEG as "employer" (As the attorney is doing as the ones who paid), and not the estate (even if Michael chose the doctor). Might not seem right, but that's how the law works in this instance.

Let's say I own rental property (I don't, but. . . whatever). My tenant wants me to hire a gardener and chooses and suggests the employee. The gardener then falls off a ladder. The gardener can sue the employer (myself, hypothetically) as the employer, but not the tenant who chose the gardener. That's just the way the law works. . . even though it often seems not to be common-sense.

It maybe AEG partial to blame, but Michael still was the one who hire him. Also if the contract was not complete, he would not be AEG employee. If he was under contract and he did something to break the clause, like killing the patient, it is void. We do not know the details of the contract or even if the contract was complete so it is all guess work.

There is also the fact that if AEG did a background check, which any company does before you are hire, then they are not held liable since nothing in his background would suggest it would do something so stupid. If they had found something, they would had question Michael's choice and perhaps suggested to him to pick someone else.

However, they does not change the fact that Tohma got a lot of detail wrongs and should be disregard as a creditable source. It is so obvious he was pushing the family's agenda.

he's asking 300.000 for what? killing Michael??

The undersigned affiant, being a peace officer under the laws of the State ofTexas and being duly sworn on oath certifies that the foregoing warrant came to hand onthe 22nd day of July, 2009, and that it was executed on the 22ndday of July, 2009, bymaking the search directed therein and pursuant thereto seizing the following evidence:

Assorted documents from Acres Home Heart and Vascular Institute (30)
Documents United Health Care (3)
Documents regarding incomplete charts from Doctors Hospital (2)
Notices from Internal Revenue ServiceTexas Department of Public Safety controlled substance registration (1)
Document from Texas Comptroller Public Records (1)
Suspension Notice Doctors Hospital ( 1 )
Documents from Twelve Oaks Medical Center (4)
Amalgamated Account Receivable Notice (1)
CD's (7)
Medical Board Certificate expired August 31, 2008 (1)
Important contact list (1)
Computer Hard Drive (Samsung) model #HD16055/P serial #SODF51H1524331(1)Computer Hard Drive (Samsung) model #HD 16055/P serial #SODF51H1524332(l)Correspondence addressed to Stacey Howe (1)

The undersigned affiant, being a peace officer under the laws of the State ofTexas and being duly sworn on oath certifies that the foregoing warrant came to hand onthe 20th day of July, 2009, and that it was executed on the 22n

Last edited:

AEG should be doing the suing - NOT HIM!

Since Joe is so desperately in need of money why doesn't he sue him? Oh, sure, officially devil Murray hasn't any money. Just make believe you are broken, then you are free like a bird and able to live a good life.

Since Joe is so desperately in need of money why doesn't he sue him? Oh, sure, officially devil Murray hasn't any money. Just make believe you are broken, then you are free like a bird and able to live a good life.

How can you make believe you are broke. They have computer files on such stuff. You cannot even pull insurance fraud without 10 people watching you.

Also like I said, if he went from broke to suddenly living the 'good life', that would get people's attention. That is how the police can find drug dealers.

You like to bring up these points, but they do not make any logical sense. Murry may be stupid, but why would anyone kill someone that leaves them red-handed when you could had done it much better and walk relatively free.

would get someone attention, don't you think.
No it wouldn't. It happended before, the have different banc accounts and maybe years later you know it because they still live in a huge villa...
Anyway, think what you want. Did you ever work with doctors? Do you know anything about medicine? For if you would, you must know what went wrong

Brandon Philips is Randy philips by the way , interesting I did not notice that before

It maybe AEG partial to blame, but Michael still was the one who hire him. Also if the contract was not complete, he would not be AEG employee. If he was under contract and he did something to break the clause, like killing the patient, it is void. We do not know the details of the contract or even if the contract was complete so it is all guess work.

There is also the fact that if AEG did a background check, which any company does before you are hire, then they are not held liable since nothing in his background would suggest it would do something so stupid. If they had found something, they would had question Michael's choice and perhaps suggested to him to pick someone else.

However, they does not change the fact that Tohma got a lot of detail wrongs and should be disregard as a creditable source. It is so obvious he was pushing the family's agenda.

I understand your point, for sure, but that is not how the law actually reads. Regardless of what Michael said or wanted, the EMPLOYER is the one who paid (or intended to). Also, even if a patient dies, the family is still responsible for paying for services rendered, regardless of the outcome. Might not be common-sense, but it IS the law. If a patient has a hospital stay, the doctor makes a mistake and the patient dies, the patient (next-of-kin) would be responsible for payment, regardless. That is standard. The next-of-kin could file a lawsuit in civil court to recover those costs plus damages, but the law proceeds in certain ways. If a person dies, the medical bills are not automatically wiped out. Payment is for "services-rendered," not for outcome. If it were for outcome, there would be few doctors still in business. That's just how it works.

In Murray's background check it would have been revealed that he had already KILLED one cardiac patient and his insurance company dealt with a malpractice suit. . . . . There is also his arrest record for domestic abuse. His past was truly sketchy. But, whatever.

Agreed, Tohme is far from being a credible source!

I've tried to explain. Agree-to-disagree, now. :D

Vic

Back