Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG/AEG to Murray:Go Pound Sand

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG
Posted Nov 17th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG .... for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.
1116_murray_aeg_ex.jpg

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/tag/MichaelJackson/#ixzz0X68uhGDZ

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

Wouldn't that contract be breached & invalid if the employee killed his patient?!

I would think that same thing. seems like Muarry's lawyers are trying to pull a trick out of their sleeves with this one.

*sigh* Everybody wants to get paid! He said 2 months of service? Why do some fans say he was only hired 11 days before MJ died?

Regardless he should be paid nothing!

umm u dipshit u killed the patient,u were being paid to make sure he was healthy and u failed! u dont do your job you dont get paid. I wish i cud bash his face in

He killed michael and now he's asking to get paid even more money. Who the hell does he think he is?

I just can't believe this. *shakes head*

hang on there....didn't Frank say in the interview with Raffles that the contract between the doctor and Michael wasn't signed???? So if Frank is saying the truth...then there is no contract is there? And if there was the contract it was only about that doctor being there during the London shows..and since the London shows didn't happen he has no foot to stand on does he??
Maybe i'm totally wrong on this, if somebody heard things differently please fill me in...

This guy is desperate for money...now he's going to rack up more in lawyers fees if he sues AEG.

if this story is true, it's surreal.

Bloody hell... how brazen can one person be ?!

Isn't the job of a doctor to keep a patient healthy? Murray couldn't keep his alive!

WOW that is going to be a very very nice "fight" to watch happening...AEG is going to smash this case ......I am TEAM AEG !

Why is it that all the breaking news these days are more and more sickening? I feel like throwing up when I read about all the leeches crawling up from their hiding places, looking for money. If I was responsible for taking care of Michael's health, and ended up being responsible for his death, I wouldn't dare to demand money for my "services". :mello:
Absurd.

just a thought. if Murray is ready to do this, it must mean he has signed contracts. which indicates that Frank Dileo lied in his interview when he said that no contracts were signed and that the talks about Murray's salary were happening during the last two weeks of Michael's life. I mean he is asking for $300.000 which is a two-month pay, not two weeks.

hang on there....didn't Frank say in the interview with Raffles that the contract between the doctor and Michael wasn't signed???? So if Frank is saying the truth...then there is no contract is there? And if there was the contract it was only about that doctor being there during the
London shows..and since the London shows didn't happen he has no foot to stand on does he??
Maybe i'm totally wrong on this, if somebody heard things differently please fill me in...

There was no contract signed in London between him and AEG.
Only Michael indicated Murray COULD temporarily be his doc. If AEG is picking up the tab for his medic services for their biggest star and client, his services would only be binding with a formal contract with AEG.
Either he’s clutching straws or part of a calculated move by way of this lawsuit to distant and remove himself of a purported motive being in a larger conspiracy to kill Michael. Latoya and many others seem to think so.

Bloody hell... how brazen can one person be ?!
Either it's craftily engineered and pre-mediated or he's that stupid.

hang on there....didn't Frank say in the interview with Raffles that the contract between the doctor and Michael wasn't signed???? So if Frank is saying the truth...then there is no contract is there? And if there was the contract it was only about that doctor being there during the London shows..and since the London shows didn't happen he has no foot to stand on does he??

That's the first thing that came to my mind too. Other than what an absolute joker this guy is to put it politely!

The freakin nerve of this man!

How dare he! :angry:

AEG should be doing the suing - NOT HIM!

just a thought. if Murray is ready to do this, it must mean he has signed contracts. which indicates that Frank Dileo lied in his interview when he said that no contracts were signed and that the talks about Murray's salary were happening during the last two weeks of Michael's life. I mean he is asking for $300.000 which is a two-month pay, not two weeks.
Not necessarily he might be grasping straws it's up to the court to decide if he has a claim or not.
He should go to hell.

I hope he get run over by car and be dragged for another 10000miles under the wheel.

Yes. Frank said at various times that MJ never signed the contract. Nor did the doctor. They never got around to it.
Wasn't the contract supposed to be between MJ & Dr Death? It was my understanding that AEG would advance money to MJ, to pay his doctor.

Either way, no money for this loser. Does he even have a conscience? MJ is dead because of your carelessness...he wasn't doing his job. If he was, he wouldn't be on the phone chatting instead of monitoring the patient.

Not necessarily. It just mean he is desperate for money to stay out of jail. How the hell did MJ get involved with this loser. He has been having money problem for years, and God knows how many baby mamas he has. People do desperate things when they need money...and this loser accepted to be MJ's doctor knowing full wel he had no knowledge of how to administer anesthesia.

God, I cannot wait for the LAPD to arrest him. He shouldn't be allowed to roam free.

Last edited:

I will start to believe that MJ is not dead. This guy will never go in prison because.. maybe he didnt do anything ?

Maybe the contract between MJ and Murray was not signed but the agreement between Murray and AEG was already in place. Which is why Murray says he will not sue MJs estate and will go after AEG. Probably because he could not go after MJs estate because MJ didn't sign his contract. Maybe....

Why is it that all the breaking news these days are more and more sickening? I feel like throwing up when I read about all the leeches crawling up from their hiding places, looking for money. If I was responsible for taking care of Michael's health, and ended up being responsible for his death, I wouldn't dare to demand money for my "services". :mello:
Absurd.

Couldn't say that better myself....!!!!! The guy .....is crazy.....it's the least I can say about him....!!!!!!

Back