Discussion: MJJCommunity Charity Songs for Haiti Quake Victims

Re: Help 4 Haiti:MJJCommunity Charity Song for Haiti Quake Victims

Awesome!!! And I'm sending out 'The Word' across the web to get anyone involved..such as forwarding info YT videos about this tragedy etc. Much L.O.V.E Everyone. :wub:

Ohh Thankyou soo MUCH Tamara...This will be indeed a great Project in Mike's name...Again...HIS Legacy lives ONNNN...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Have we all finally realised were all apart of the human race?
A united Earth will feed our progression pace
In my lifetime I wanna see poverty be erased
Tomorrow is our childs Earth
I & we are askin someone to listen for what its worth
Negligance is somethin we need to dismiss
Everyone just wants to live in bliss
Everyone needs to share that cuddle n a kiss
Drop the guns and pick up a simple flower
Show us all you know how to ebrace that loving power
Ultimately its us that can make any progress a possibility
So lets bind as one and prove that nothin is a impossibility

Its only short but ah well.

I love that!!! :clapping:

Do you remember when people of port au prince made a MJ mural?? :cry:

67ed9249d6d10bd2dea4716e29fa77a5.jpg

Awesome going guys. ..just listened to some of the demos uploaded including the rap, pretty good. Will check out facebook page as well. And i have already tweeted about this project. Once the song is finished i can also call it in at our local radio stations. Its going to be great. I am not much of a singer so i guess i can do some promotional work and get the word out there. I already told some co workers and they are all looking forward to hear and help (donations)
Love yàll

^

wow you are good!!!!

You guys are GREAT!

I wish I could sing.. *sigh*

So what's the plan - is it many songs or are we chosing one...? :unsure:

I don't know. I think it's the one Birchey is working on and Raz's one. He started a new thread here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85654

Is there more? There's nothing to stop us doing more and adding them to the Facebook page is there? I didn't do anything else with the one I recorded since I fixed the upload cos I didn't think it was being used.

Sorry for the double post but I needed this separate.

Feel free to use my siggy to promote the song if you want. I got the go ahead from Gary to use and share it. If you want to use it, quote this post and copy the text under this (leaving out the [/QUOTE] at the end)

I inform you that the new track I am preparing will be up soon (I hope until Sunday the most). It's a beautiful anthem and I am sure you 'll love it as much as I do. Please be patient (a true MJ fan sure has this virtue!!)

U're a perfectionist like Mike, too huh? :)
That's how it's supposed to be! ;)

I inform you that the new track I am preparing will be up soon (I hope until Sunday the most). It's a beautiful anthem and I am sure you 'll love it as much as I do. Please be patient (a true MJ fan sure has this virtue!!)

I was actually just gonna ask you if you were still doing it. Do you need anything?

Sure. Do you do the vocal melody too or is it just lyrics you will be needing?

Ok cool. I'm gonna try to fix the song that I recorded. I know it's only a rough demo but something went seriously wrong between taking it of the recording system and getting it on to the laptop :lol: It sounds grand on the system

Anyway I'm gonna finish it whether it's used or not. I can't leave a song half done.

I'll check back in later. Good luck everyone

Of course you should finish it. Why if it gets less interest from let's say birchey's does that mean it is going to the trash can? No way. Besides I listened to it and liked it AND you have a nice voice

Thanks barok. It wasn't because of less interest, I thought there was only gonna be one song so I left it. There was so much confusion with all the lyrics and links. I'm working on a bridge at the moment. I figured out what happened with the recording system but fixing it is another issue :rolleyes:

Oh no.. , Just feel free to use them !!! :huggy: By the way, You got a nice voice !!! I LOVE it :)

Thanks! :blush: Feel free to add anything or make suggestions.

Its fine if you used some of what can I do? aswell

Thanks Raz. I wont use whatever you use on your song. I'll change it when the finished version of your lyrics is posted.

Thanks! :blush: Feel free to add anything or make suggestions.

Thanks Raz. I wont use whatever you use on your song. I'll change it when the finished version of your lyrics is posted.

ok no problem if you need any help or opinions on the lyrics, vocals or whatever you know where I am :)

Back