Dieter Wiesner: 'I caught Bashir tampering with Jackson's luggage'

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
And there was a lot of crap before that and after that in there too. In just 5 minutes and 20 seconds. Apparently it's 215 minutes long ... life is too short, don't waste almost 4 precious hours of your life on that.

The most disturbing part is that most of those "documentaries" seem to start out sounding positive (same in this case) and then all of a sudden it turns into something else. Always the same formula.

And there was a lot of crap before that and after that in there too. In just 5 minutes and 20 seconds. Apparently it's 215 minutes long ... life is too short, don't waste almost 4 precious hours of your life on that.

The most disturbing part is that most of those "documentaries" seem to start out sounding positive (same in this case) and then all of a sudden it turns into something else. Always the same formula.

I have talked about that "formula" too and glad that you recognize it. It is a ploy to start positive to gain the interest of fans. Once they reel you in, they begin the actual thrust of the report/interview by bringing the trash and lies in. I was caught by this after Michael died and the next month the so-called tribute magazines came out.

I just looked at some 6 minute long trailer on youtube and hit pause after someone said "he wanted to be surgically changed from a black man into a white woman". I won't watch THAT. ...

I saw the same 6 minutes and had enough when exactly that part came. I remember I even wrote that here on the forum and somebody else immediately went on defend that documentary, how would I know from a 6 minute excerpt if it's any good (and if I think that MJ was a saint, yaddayadda).

If you already hear that nonsense in the trailer- why even watch the rest?

I have talked about that "formula" too and glad that you recognize it. It is a ploy to start positive to gain the interest of fans. Once they reel you in, they begin the actual thrust of the report/interview by bringing the trash and lies in. I was caught by this after Michael died and the next month the so-called tribute magazines came out.

It's pretty easy to see ... Bashir did it too (not that I need to tell that anyone on here). I think it's to gain interest from fans, but also from the general public, it's a bit like a movie, starts off with how great (and they can't deny that, so they don't even try) he was blahblahblah and then at some point they spin it into something right out of fantasy land. Getting more dramatic. Like a movie.

Pace, yeah, exactly that part, lol. I did watch the rest though, just to see what else was in there and if there's more in there that I would like to translate for people. But it's not worth it. Not necessary to upset people with.

Back