Dieter Wiesner: 'I caught Bashir tampering with Jackson's luggage'

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I'm not ashamed to admit that few years ago when I heard this devil had brain tumor I actually thanked God for it.

I would like to meet Bashir on the street.
That whole interview was such a malice intention...I can not believe that.
I am absolutely sure Bashir was doing for a reason. We all know what happened later.
And I also think Michael regreted it but felt obligated to finish it.
I wish he just throw that b****** out of his house.
I would like to meet Bashire and Murray on the street....they deserve each other...I dont feel bad at all that Bashire has a brain tumor.....and Murray needs to get one to.

I'm not ashamed to admit that few years ago when I heard this devil had brain tumor I actually thanked God for it.

on kop board, I only knew in May of 2009, I wished him a very painful and slow death, I remember someone told me not to do that cus karma is a bitch but I was so angry , then one month later MJ died. :(

there was a time when I believed maybe if I did not do that MJ would have been alive :( but now, AGAIN I pray sooner than later he pays for what he did

In "The untold story of Neverland", there is the segment Gavin's mother casually talked to the cameraman(I think) and didn't realize the camera was still shooting and said Martin Bashir asked Gavin to hold Michael's hand during the documentary, when the man told her the camera was still on, she looked embarrassed.

No, that's not what she said. She was holding Gavin's hand and said something like "zoom in on our hands, like Bashir did with Gavin and Michael when they were holding hands".

Please, next time he's having a run through central park. Someone punch him in the face from me.

someone tell me why he was in Michaels luggage? anyone?

Dieter did not say, but one would expect he was looking for something he could twist to show Michael in a negative light--maybe his underwear, magazines, medicine--anything that his dirty mind could use to make a sensational, horrible story.

Dieter did not say, but one would expect he was looking for something he could twist to show Michael in a negative light--maybe his underwear, magazines, medicine--anything that his dirty mind could use to make a sensational, horrible story.

Exactly!!

who was Michael's management during that time? was it Weisner? why did Weisner let it happen? why didn't Weisner see what was going on? That whole period was just awful. MJ had absolutely no one he could trust. His PR team was terrible. Michael had the worst people ever working for him and then on top of that he was terribly naive. His trusting nature did more harm than good. He would've been better off being mean and hateful towards others because his goodness and trusting nature got him nowhere but dead at the age of 50. He trusted Murray, where did that get him? It is just so heartbreaking.. I just ask God why???/
Thank you for this, I just wanted to say the same. The period when Wiesner was Michael's so-called manager was the worst of Michael's career. Wiesner, Geller and all the other guys where pushing MJ into a direction that wasn't good for him at all. They didn't do their job properly, they didn't have MJ's best interests at heart and the result was something like a Bashit documentary.

I try to waste as less energy on Bashir as possible, he is SO not worth it...
Same goes for the other creeps around Michael, Sneddon, Geller, the Arvizo's, Chandler, Klein, Thome, and so on, and so on, and so on....

It makes me sad to realise that all these creeps were around Michael and he was not able to get rid of them (when he got rid of one another one would show up)...

Here is the video of the Aphrodite Jones' interview where she says that it was Bashir's idea to have Gavin put his head on Michael's shoulders.

This is the first of 12 parts. The other parts are all on youtube.

Yep, that's the interview I was talking about in my post where I heard her first mention it!:yes:

AndreyZidane™;3199209 said:
Why are people coming out and confesing stuff that would've helped Michael if he was still alive? Did they really needed Michael to die before setting the records straight for the narrow minded?

This is what i am asking too too little too late water under the bridge.
When MJ was around he was every one money tree so they all kiss up and then stab him in the back too late DW the star has take his finial bow.

I think guilt is the reason for some fessing up now.. Weisner, Schaffel, Presley and everyone else like them need to shut up. They bashed MJ when he was alive and him being dead should not make them change their mind.

You know what really pisses me off!

Michael spent all his life trying to make the world a better place. He donated million apon millions of dollers to lots of different charities, whenever he would go on tour he always made a point to visit every children's hospital in every country he visited. He created Neverland so that sick children could go and see all the arcades, animals, rides, magic shows.

He gave so much and what did he get in return? ''l0L w*cK0 jA*o mOl3StS boYs!!!!!!!!!111111one1111!!!!!!!''

Michael Jackson is a perfect example of the saying ''Life's not fair''

I don't always agree with what Karen said, but I agree with her regarding this. she was asked the same question by someone on Twitter, she said because they showed Michael the different faces. I think that's why Michael thought Chandlers were his family, Gavin was his son, Martin Bashir was the ethical journalist, Murray was the great doctor( he even let Murray treat his children) ... Michael was too trusting.

But isn't it odd that he became too trusting and naive when folks started back stabbing him left and right? Notice all the back stabbing and terrible moves wasn't happening when times were good for him?

You would just think after being back stabbed for the 10th time, he would've woke up to the fact that people are shady.

in the words of MJ "karmas a load of crap" look at whats happened to mj. if karma excists as some think then mj must have done something really bad

I don't believe in karma either, bad things happen to good people all the time.
But I believe in free will though and I believe God will have his revenge. Whether we see it or not.

You know what really pisses me off!

Michael spent all his life trying to make the world a better place. He donated million apon millions of dollers to lots of different charities, whenever he would go on tour he always made a point to visit every children's hospital in every country he visited. He created Neverland so that sick children could go and see all the arcades, animals, rides, magic shows.

He gave so much and what did he get in return? ''l0L w*cK0 jA*o mOl3StS boYs!!!!!!!!!111111one1111!!!!!!!''

Michael Jackson is a perfect example of the saying ''Life's not fair''

Yes, no good deed of his went unpunished. It's the saddest thing and the very thing that makes it very hard for me to reconcile myself to his life and his passing. Too much injustice and too little retribution. Makes me feel so impotent and helpless to think of all the things that happened to him. I've stopped wondering how or why Bashir can live with himself. Even now, I don't think he would consider himslef in the wrong. I read somewhere that he said Michael knew exactly what he was getting into. No bastard, he didn't. Some people are just there to exploit who they can, when they can. Being nice will only get you punished like Michael was. To think that a family he helped so much could turn and do that to him! I know I had many sleepless nights thinking about how many people screwed him over. How could Michael sleep? no wonder he couldn't. His manner of passing is the last straw. Justice will never be done for Michael. I know that now. Cos he's gone. Nothing matters anymore. And no, hell does not count. Nothing matter after one is gone, if justice is not servd in their lifetimes, it may as well never be.

In all honesty when I saw Michael out and about with these people I wanted to scream. Online there was a lot of discussion as to why he was hanging out with these people and fans quickly predicted that they were stab Michael in the back which they did. It makes me feel so awful how in the last years of his life Michael was surrounded by all these vultures who got him into the financial messes, the lawsuits, etc. I just hope he had at least some people in his life that wouldn't sell him out to the highest bidder for a quick buck.

In all honesty when I saw Michael out and about with these people I wanted to scream. Online there was a lot of discussion as to why he was hanging out with these people and fans quickly predicted that they were stab Michael in the back which they did. It makes me feel so awful how in the last years of his life Michael was surrounded by all these vultures who got him into the financial messes, the lawsuits, etc. I just hope he had at least some people in his life that wouldn't sell him out to the highest bidder for a quick buck.

welll we know he didn't, because even his own family threw him under the bus for a quick buck to promote their new projects.

But isn't it odd that he became too trusting and naive when folks started back stabbing him left and right? Notice all the back stabbing and terrible moves wasn't happening when times were good for him?

You would just think after being back stabbed for the 10th time, he would've woke up to the fact that people are shady.

Very odd.. it was like MJ loved being stabbed in the back or something. I don't know if it was him being naive or what but after a while one should learn their lesson about people and MJ obviously didn't. It's unfortunate because now he's gone. And if he had any true friends they obviously didn't care because the likes of Schaffel, Weisner etc would've been weeded out and thrown to the wolves. There is no way those folks should've been around MJ. I could never understand how these charlatans hooked up with MJ, when folks like Madonna, Whitney and other famous people never had people that bad and crooked around them. No one was looking out for Mike that's for sure.

Michael chose to see the best in people, always. That was his only crime.

Back