Dieter Wiesner: 'I caught Bashir tampering with Jackson's luggage'

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
AngieJ;3200581 said:
But isn't it odd that he became too trusting and naive when folks started back stabbing him left and right? Notice all the back stabbing and terrible moves wasn't happening when times were good for him?

You would just think after being back stabbed for the 10th time, he would've woke up to the fact that people are shady.

I think this could explain from his perspective, his belief, and his words.
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”Michael also said," I'd rather suffer." He always saw good side of people, and then being betrayed.

Michael is always the same Michael, it's the 93 extortion showed his vulnerability to all those vultures, then 05 allegation made his heart bleed. it's like vampire smelled blood, he became the vulnerable target. People complained why he trusted those people in his late years, but who's really on his side? who he could really trust? Joe? Randy? his so called family? so called friends? LMP? he is targeted by the whole world, everyone wants a piece of him. I hope he could learn to protect himself, but I can understand him. He is too good for this world.

True, but he was one heck of a beautiful soul, and always kept his dignity. Thats a very rare thing in the world we live in.
yes but look what that brought him, nothing but betrayal, and an early death.
Even the all mighty failed to appreciate this quality turning his final 16 years and particularly his last decade in hell.
Maybe if he would have been meaner, and not so naive, not looking for the best in people, maybe he'd be still here today, watching his kids grow up, pursuing his dreams.

I guess...it's depressing to think of it like that but it's true. :(

loveforever;3201122 said:
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”Michael also said," I'd rather suffer." He always saw good side of people, and then being betrayed.

Michael is always the same Michael, it's the 93 extortion showed his vulnerability to all those vultures, then 05 allegation made his heart bleed. it's like vampire smelled blood, he became the vulnerable target. People complained why he trusted those people in his late years, but who's really on his side? who he could really trust? Joe? Randy? his so called family? so called friends? LMP? he is targeted by the whole world, everyone wants a piece of him. I hope he could learn to protect himself, but I can understand him. He is too good for this world.

:agree:Loved this post! Rep!:cheeky: Everything u said I agree with!

MJ couldn't live in a cave talking to no one! And u can't know what people will do to u the minute they meet u! Most that betrayed him were people he knew for a few yrs! So sometimes u don't know what they can do to u until they actually do it! Being the most famous and so many want to be around u that when they feel they are loosing the attention on them they go nuts!:smilerolleyes: We seen that with most of them!

Very odd.. it was like MJ loved being stabbed in the back or something. I don't know if it was him being naive or what but after a while one should learn their lesson about people and MJ obviously didn't. It's unfortunate because now he's gone. And if he had any true friends they obviously didn't care because the likes of Schaffel, Weisner etc would've been weeded out and thrown to the wolves. There is no way those folks should've been around MJ. I could never understand how these charlatans hooked up with MJ, when folks like Madonna, Whitney and other famous people never had people that bad and crooked around them. No one was looking out for Mike that's for sure.

Has it occured to you that its possible his real friends DID care but were not in a position to do anything about the shady people around him?

Has it occured to you that its possible his real friends DID care but were not in a position to do anything about the shady people around him?

well if his real friends cared they should've gotten themselves in the position to do something about the shady people around him.

MJ couldn't live in a cave talking to no one! And u can't know what people will do to u the minute they meet u! Most that betrayed him were people he knew for a few yrs! So sometimes u don't know what they can do to u until they actually do it! Being the most famous and so many want to be around u that when they feel they are loosing the attention on them they go nuts!:smilerolleyes: We seen that with most of them!

But it's not like those that betrayed him had upstanding reps and it's not like were successful. That's what makes his constant back stabbing so depressing. Like why would this icon be getting advice from these nobodies?

But it's not like those that betrayed him had upstanding reps and it's not like were successful. That's what makes his constant back stabbing so depressing. Like why would this icon be getting advice from these nobodies?

true..

well if his real friends cared they should've gotten themselves in the position to do something about the shady people around him.

You missed my point...what if they were NOT able to get themselves in that position... I refuse to beliefe he had no loyal friends at all....It is my believe that the loyal ones wanted to help out but were not able to do so.

Scumbags go through a lot of trouble to get what they want and will find ways to get past loyal MJ-friends.

There is an interview with Michael (sometime in 2004 i think) where the interviewer asks about his most loyal friends and Michael tells the interviewer: 'you woudnt even know them...'
This suggest some of his true friends were not rich and famous...
We will probably never hear about these friends...

There are people who attract a certain kind of people. My friend is like. That she always have those shady looking people around her and then she complain about them I am like why do you keep letting those people in your life?
She feel sorry and always will to help out so she become a Target for scram.
I think MJ was like that too kind and always willing to help so it work agains him.

loveforever;3201122 said:

Wonderful post. Thank you for being positive about Michael.

God Bless MJ.. I just hope he and God above watches over his kids

:mello: Since when did MJ think I am to great to get certain advice from certain kind of people? He always said everyone is equal, no one better then the next! So that argument don't fit with who MJ was and how he thought of people!

MJ was real down to earth! He was like royalty to many people to me too! But, he was like the peoples King! :)

:mello: Since when did MJ think I am to great to get certain advice from certain kind of people? He always said everyone is equal, no one better then the next! So that argument don't fit with who MJ was and how he thought of people!

Well sadly, thinking like this is why his later years was filled with so much heartbreak.

I don't expect any better from Bashir but how can he or anyone possibly hurt or disrespect Michael?

What has he ever done to anyone? Our poor Mike :'(

God Bless MJ.. I just hope he and God above watches over his kids

This...

It's too late to change the time... Him saying "I'd rather suffer" shows the purity of his heart and that's what's pleasing to God, in the end, a humble, pure soul. This world's fleeting and it won't last forever.

Another clichee following, but the truth... one day, it really will all be over and all the cancer and the gall and all evil will be wiped away from the earth.

--

Knowing what a snake Bashir is this shouldn't suprise me, but even i'm surpised he'd stoop that low. Michael trusted this man and deserved so much better.

Yes, no good deed of his went unpunished. It's the saddest thing and the very thing that makes it very hard for me to reconcile myself to his life and his passing. Too much injustice and too little retribution. Makes me feel so impotent and helpless to think of all the things that happened to him. I've stopped wondering how or why Bashir can live with himself. Even now, I don't think he would consider himslef in the wrong. I read somewhere that he said Michael knew exactly what he was getting into. No bastard, he didn't. Some people are just there to exploit who they can, when they can. Being nice will only get you punished like Michael was. To think that a family he helped so much could turn and do that to him! I know I had many sleepless nights thinking about how many people screwed him over. How could Michael sleep? no wonder he couldn't. His manner of passing is the last straw. Justice will never be done for Michael. I know that now. Cos he's gone. Nothing matters anymore. And no, hell does not count. Nothing matter after one is gone, if justice is not servd in their lifetimes, it may as well never be.

This is exactly how I feel. I want them to pay NOW for what they have done! In this lifetime! I don't want to wait for hell. It kills me to know that Jordi for example has a nice life with Michael's money or that Sneddon is enjoying retirement, they all live their lives without any kind of worry. None of them know what it means to suffer like Michael. People like Nancy Disgrace, Diane Demon, Walters, Sawyer and Bashit shouldn't even have a job as journalists! And the sad thing is, nothing will ever happen to these people, they will never pay for what they have done to Michael. Murray will only go to jail for a maximum of 4 years and afterwards he'll be a free man. Justice will never be done and that hurts so much!

This is exactly how I feel. I want them to pay NOW for what they have done! In this lifetime! I don't want to wait for hell. It kills me to know that Jordi for example has a nice life with Michael's money or that Sneddon is enjoying retirement, they all live their lives without any kind of worry. None of them know what it means to suffer like Michael. People like Nancy Disgrace, Diane Demon, Walters, Sawyer and Bashit shouldn't even have a job as journalists! And the sad thing is, nothing will ever happen to these people, they will never pay for what they have done to Michael. Murray will only go to jail for a maximum of 4 years and afterwards he'll be a free man. Justice will never be done and that hurts so much!

I agree.. I just hope that we can see them pay for what they did just like we know Evan Chandler blew his head off. Mike definitely got a raw deal in all of this I just pray that he is now free of all the pain and is peaceful whereever his spirit is.

There are people who attract a certain kind of people. My friend is like. That she always have those shady looking people around her and then she complain about them I am like why do you keep letting those people in your life?
She feel sorry and always will to help out so she become a Target for scram.
I think MJ was like that too kind and always willing to help so it work agains him.

I know exactly what you mean. My sister and her husband are also very kind-hearted people who always see the best in others, and this has caused them many problems. They have let distant relatives and even strangers live in their house because they had no place to go, and these people all ended up abusing their generosity and backstabbing them. And despite all this, I know that when the next person comes and asks them for their help, they will give it. It is the same with MJ. This doesn't mean that Michael didn't have loyal friends around him that tried to protect him from shady people, but when it is in your nature to be this trusting and kind-hearted, it is incredibly hard for outsiders to change this. Sadly, it seems like being kind and generous never goes unpunished in this cruel world :(

Old news, Wiesner told that before in the German documentary "König Einsam" (Spiegel TV).

Thriller 25;3205341 said:
Old news, Wiesner told that before in the German documentary "König Einsam" (Spiegel TV).

It was new to me and a few others! Plus, I don't speak German! lol

Anyways, good to know he is being consistent! Thanks for that info! :)

Thriller 25;3205341 said:

How was it?

How was it?

I just looked at some 6 minute long trailer on youtube and hit pause after someone said "he wanted to be surgically changed from a black man into a white woman". I won't watch THAT. Says a lot about that Wiesner guy too, that he was part of that "documentary".

Back