Dieter Wiesner: 'I caught Bashir tampering with Jackson's luggage'

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Knowing what I now know about Martin Bashir, this doesn't surprise me.

Thanks for this. I wish he had said more and disclosed this when it happened. This further shows the type of person Bashit is. Further, imagine filming the children when Michael was not around!! I would not be supprised that he need more than what was disclosed.

Not surprise because Martin was a plant! He was there to set MJ up! That was his motive! He knew he would get an American Job doing what he did! And the media welcome this sh*it with open arms! They were like Vampires sucking MJ's blood!

You had Diane Dimond herself saying in an article she wrote that she told her bosses at CourTV to lend her the camera's because she had a scoop! She was the only reporter their at the raid to report the BIG SCOOP! Her and Sneedon were plotting together at this moment! Total SETUP!

Martin Bashit was obviously trying to make MJ look bad asking Prince about Debbie behind MJ back! That mocumentary was the centerpiece to Sneedon whole case against MJ! Clear as day a SETUP! I hate them all!

And Dieter u ain't no saint either!

Last edited:
During his testimony it was revealed by Mez that it was Bashit's idea to invite a group of AT LEAST 50 KIDS while he was filming so "people would understand how much you love kids and care about them and how much generous you are with them" of course on the documentary he said " that was very disturbing"

Also he told MJ if he spoke more about children while they were filming, that would help him (Bashit) arrange a meeting with Kofi Annan the Secretary-General of the UN at the time to discuss issues related to children around the world.

He also asked MJ repeatedly to invite Macaulay Culkin , we all know he wanted to highlight the 'neverland fab 5' accusations from 1993 and hints about possible molestation . Can you even imagine the damage Bashit was planning to cause by talking about Mac and MJ like that. Mac the most loved kid around the world being molested by Michael Jackson? sick and twisted

When MJ asked Dave Dave to come and Arvizo , Bashit chose Arvizos , of course e did not say " I asked him to invite someone to talk to us" , he said " I was very disturbed when I knew he still invited kids to his house"
won't be at all surprised if Bashit asked Gavin to put his head on MJ's shoulder .

It was a complete set-up. Urine Geller was the one behind everything, he got $ 200.000 to secure that interview , of course he had never told MJ about that.

I can't see the video right now. Can anyone summarize? I put Bashir on the list at the top along with Tom Sneddon. I wish we could get back at him somehow.

During his testimony it was revealed by Mez that it was Bashit's idea to invite a group of AT LEAST 50 KIDS while he was filming so "people would understand how much you love kids and care about them and how much generous you are with them" of course on the documentary he said " that was very disturbing"

Also he told MJ if he spoke more about children while they were filming, that would help him (Bashit) arrange a meeting with Kofi Annan the Secretary-General of the UN at the time to discuss issues related to children around the world.

He also asked MJ repeatedly to invite Macaulay Culkin , we all know he wanted to highlight the 'neverland fab 5' accusations from 1993 and hints about possible molestation . Can you even imagine the damage Bashit was planning to cause by talking about Mac and MJ like that. Mac the most loved kid around the world being molested by Michael Jackson? sick and twisted

When MJ asked Dave Dave to come and Arvizo , Bashit chose Arvizos , of course e did not say " I asked him to invite someone to talk to us" , he said " I was very disturbed when I knew he still invited kids to his house"
won't be at all surprised if Bashit asked Gavin to put his head on MJ's shoulder .

It was a complete set-up. Urine Geller was the one behind everything, he got $ 200.000 to secure that interview , of course he had never told MJ about that.

:agree: Yep, agree with ur whole post!

But, about the bolded part! in an Interview with Aprhodite Jones last yr at some radio station she said that indeed it was Bashir's idea for Gavin to put his head on MJs shoulder!

I forget who told her that though...I believe it was T-mez?:scratch: And yea she also mentions Dave Dave as well! That it was between them too that Bashir wanted!

Last edited:

According to Aphrodite Jones he did! In one of the breaks he told Gavin to do this without MJ knowing about it!

:agree: Yep, agree with ur whole post!

But, about the bolded part! in an Interview with Aprhodite Jones last yr at some radio station she said that indeed it was Bashir's idea for Gavin to put his head on MJs shoulder!

I forget who told her that though...I believe it was T-mez?:scratch: And yea she also mentions Dave Dave as well! That it was between them too that Bashir wanted!

According to Aphrodite Jones he did! In one of the breaks he told Gavin to do this without MJ knowing about it!

I always thought Michael looked a bit uncomfortable during that segment. As far as Bashir goes, I'm not surprised, I just don't know why someone would stoop so low and hurt another human being that way.

Blame also lies with those who set it up, ie. Uri Geller & co. Poor Michael, he had all these individuals around him, who only cared about the dollar.

very very sad... and now MJ is dead. They all have blood on their hands. They know what they did. I just wish somehow that God would punish them all

Yes during that bashit/mj interview u could tell michael felt uneasy at time. But being the the sweet polite man that michael was ,he didnt wanna seem rude and i guess maybe shurgged it off at that time.

But it wasnt untill the firestorm that hit after that interview aired michael realised the damage was already done.

Last edited:
He went through Michael's personal things? Now, that's just plain mean. It's not surprising that he would stoop to such behaviour though. The saddest thing is that Michael trusted him.

I would like to meet Bashir on the street.
That whole interview was such a malice intention...I can not believe that.
I am absolutely sure Bashir was doing for a reason. We all know what happened later.
And I also think Michael regreted it but felt obligated to finish it.
I wish he just throw that b****** out of his house.

I would like to meet Bashir on the street.
That whole interview was such a malice intention...I can not believe that.
I am absolutely sure Bashir was doing for a reason. We all know what happened later.
And I also think Michael regreted it but felt obligated to finish it.
I wish he just throw that b****** out of his house.

who was Michael's management during that time? was it Weisner? why did Weisner let it happen? why didn't Weisner see what was going on? That whole period was just awful. MJ had absolutely no one he could trust. His PR team was terrible. Michael had the worst people ever working for him and then on top of that he was terribly naive. His trusting nature did more harm than good. He would've been better off being mean and hateful towards others because his goodness and trusting nature got him nowhere but dead at the age of 50. He trusted Murray, where did that get him? It is just so heartbreaking.. I just ask God why???/

Everything related to Bashir seriously makes me sick, makes me SICK! I now this might not be a popular thing to say but I'd f*cking love to see the day Bashir gets into some deep crap about his life and somehow ends up destroyed and alone doing drugs and stuff... Maybe then he can relate to Michael.

And the days after Michael's death when Bashir apologized on live TV I still wasn't convinced and that actually made me even more angry. Did Michael really needed to die like that after all those years of being back stabbed and kicked in the back, for you pathetic human being who calls himself a "journalist", to finally...FINALLY squeeze an apolozy?

That's like Diane Sawyer saying she's "a serious journalist"... fucking bullshit!

In "The untold story of Neverland", there is the segment Gavin's mother casually talked to the cameraman(I think) and didn't realize the camera was still shooting and said Martin Bashir asked Gavin to hold Michael's hand during the documentary, when the man told her the camera was still on, she looked embarrassed.

AndreyZidane™;3198704 said:
Everything related to Bashir seriously makes me sick, makes me SICK! I now this might not be a popular thing to say but I'd f*cking love to see the day Bashir gets into some deep crap about his life and somehow ends up destroyed and alone doing drugs and stuff... Maybe then he can relate to Michael.

And the days after Michael's death when Bashir apologized on live TV I still wasn't convinced and that actually made me even more angry. Did Michael really needed to die like that after all those years of being back stabbed and kicked in the back, for you pathetic human being who calls himself a "journalist", to finally...FINALLY squeeze an apolozy?

That's like Diane Sawyer saying she's "a serious journalist"... fucking bullshit!

Did he even apologize? I don't remember that, although I don't remember any of that crap because I was so hurt and devastated.

I also wish that one day, Bashir and team will get what they deserve. The old saying what goes around comes around really needs to apply to those bastards.

Martin Bashir coming into Michael Jackson's life was the beginning of the end for the poor man.

In "The untold story of Neverland", there is the segment Gavin's mother casually talked to the cameraman(I think) and didn't realized the camera is still shooting and said Martin Bashir asked Gavin to hold Michael's hand during the documentary, when the man told her the camera is still on, she looked embarrassed.

and the thing is they all know it. Why hasn't anything happened to them? It is so obvious what they did to MJ yet they just carry on with their lives as if they did nothing wrong. Where is the justice in this world?

In "The untold story of Neverland", there is the segment Gavin's mother casually talked to the cameraman(I think) and didn't realize the camera was still shooting and said Martin Bashir asked Gavin to hold Michael's hand during the documentary, when the man told her the camera was still on, she looked embarrassed.

Yeah, good point!

I saw Bashir"s apologie when he said that he never saw anything bad happening on Neverland and that Michael was a wonderful person. I wanted to throw a chair on the screen. He waited 4 years to say that. I was in shock.
I guess I will never learn that some ppl don"t have shame. I can"t believe that.
He makes me sick.
Was the jelaousy of those ppl so huge ? Michael opened the door for Oprah. He talked about intimate stuff with Sawyer.
He invited Bashir into his house and introduced him with his kids. That is SHOCKING.
They should all burn in hell for hurting Michael.

I saw Bashir"s apologie when he said that he never saw anything bad happening on Neverland and that Michael was a wonderful person. I wanted to throw a chair on the screen. He waited 4 years to say that. I was in shock.
I guess I will never learn that some ppl don"t have shame. I can"t believe that.
He makes me sick.
Was the jelaousy of those ppl so huge ? Michael opened the door for Oprah. He talked about intimate stuff with Sawyer.
He invited Bashir into his house and introduced him with his kids. That is SHOCKING.

Burn in hell is right

He makes me sick.
IKR? I just don't believe it, I think what made them continue to try to destroy Michael Jackson, is that despite everything he wasn't done yet, they couldn't believe that despite of all their combined efforts he was still there, he didn't land in jail although the media worked their ass of night and day for two years to make this happen, and he didn't commit suicide, and there was still a large group that supported him, us. All this made them hate him even further they tried everything they could yet they couldn't break him the way they wanted to. Oprah, Bashir, Sawyer, Walters and all the others were disguised monsters, ungrateful, hypocritical and jealous as hell.
Now I know that Karma doesn't exist when it comes to Michael Jackson but I sincerely hope that they'll get what they deserve once they're dead, they should burn in those eternal flames of hell.

Basir is nasty. It was very obvious watching that documentary that he had an agenda - a very specific one- and it was to make MJ look really bad. He was so openly hostile towards Michael. I hate the condescending patronising tone he used throughout the whole thing. You can see towards the end that MJ is realising what's going on and is feeling very annoyed and upset and at times i sense even a bit defiant. Bashir is a despicable person. If only we could turn back the clock and not let that interview happen.

Back