Dermot O'Leary talks about meeting Michael Jackson

Thank for posting :yes: That interview had me cracking up :lmao: who is Dermot O'Leary anyway? Is he from Britain's got talent?

Dermot O'Leary Presents The XFactor (UK Version of American Idol)

After all the TV work he's done, that moment with Michael is probaly what he will be rememberd for lol

Great interview, Dermots thee man, thanks!

:hysterical: OMG that was so funny! The thumbs up thing! o.o "He is the King of Pop! *does 2 thumbs up* HOW is that gonna help? :bugeyed.. and it did he said 'Thanks :happy:"

LOL :lol: Very good interview, nice.

Aw that was sweet, I liked that! Thanks for posting!

Thanks for sharing, Dermot is a great presenter. I was pretty surprised to see him at the conference then I over heard that the X Factor Tour Concert was going to be there that night!

I'm happy Dermont O'Leary is cleary impressed by introducing and meeting Michael on stage at the O2 Arena.

off topic but what did he say about Britney Spears performance? Honestly I couldn't understand him.

^^ Same here. I am American but I think I am going to have to get a British language tape to study off of before I go to London this summer.

I really enjoyed the clip though. Made me smile. Thank you to the original poster.

that was great..though i could not understand everything..what did michael whisper to his ear?

Back